Author Topic: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining  (Read 14444 times)

Re: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2011, 01:27:42 PM »
Anyone so narrow effing minded as he can eff right off.

Harden the eff up those of you who feign insult and horror in an attempt to gain civil notoriety.

Political correctness is silent racism,u weak dogs.

You wouldn't even know if i have Maori blood boy,so stfu and go listen to some Aussie hip-hop.

FTR - All u little t u r d s that consider it offensive are the types that have NFI about anything that goes on in the world.

Get effing lives.

All fine if your rant against the whole world is the point of your post.

If we are talking about Martin's perceived ability then you are better off leaving the racist comment off.

:thumbsup

gerkin greg

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2011, 01:34:34 PM »
your point is lost with that user name you bloody sea cucumber  :thumbsup

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »
Gerks I think 65 does it in an effort to reinvent himself. Next thing you know he'll be adopting third world kiddies and spruiking the virtues of kabbalah.

Strike a Pose.....

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2011, 01:44:22 PM »

Just practicing my Gaelic.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »
LAZY MAORI prick.

OX

if you leave the "Maori" comment off people will focus on the "lazy" part of your post

Put the "Maori" ciomment in and that's what people will read.

You will fail to make your point.

Harden the eff up those of you who feign insult I need to be sure with parts please tale photos and send to me and horror in an attempt to gain civil notoriety.

You wouldn't even know if i have Maori blood boy,so stfu and go listen to some Aussie hip-hop.

FTR - All u little t u r d s that consider it offensive are the types that have NFI about anything that goes on in the world.

Get effing lives.
you fail to humble yourself and accept that you are WRONG in using his race in a pejorative manner.

I dare you to walk up to Dusty or his dad and call him that.

SOFT= someone who can't admit when they're WRONG
The club that keeps giving.

gerkin greg

« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2011, 02:32:44 PM »
Gerks I think 65 does it in an effort to reinvent himself. Next thing you know he'll be adopting third world kiddies and spruiking the virtues of kabbalah.

Strike a Pose.....

bit more Michael Flatley meets Tom Jones I reckon

Just practicing my Gaelic.

Nice one Bod  ;D

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2011, 02:45:44 PM »
Does Dimma knows what he is doing ?????

Jack we agree on most things but ge that is very reactive and harsh off 1 bad game. A week is a long week in footy but Round 1 and 2 were good showings we cant forget that.

Lids ( our best player) being taken back to the goal square aint a good indication that the coach knows whats going on, sorry
Coach is learning, as are the players. Reality is harsh, but they do keep reminding us we have a long way to go.

I think it is inevitable that we are going to be belted in some games this year, as we were last year. The team is young, it happens. Yes, we were in a position to win against the scum and ainters, but we didn't, and to expect to be in the same position every week isn't going to happen . . . yet. Yes it sucks, give it some time and we will have that each week.

I still think we will win our 8-10 games this year and then have a much better go at it in 2012 where you will see no slip ups in terms of being competitive for 4 quarters!  :thumbsup  :gotigers

Ox

« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2011, 04:26:36 PM »
LAZY MAORI prick.

OX

if you leave the "Maori" comment off people will focus on the "lazy" part of your post

Harden the eff up those of you who feign insult I need to be sure with parts please tale photos and send to me and horror in an attempt to gain civil notoriety.

Get effing lives.
you fail to humble yourself and accept that you are WRONG in using his race in a pejorative manner.

I dare you to have an original thought....ad not one involving tiny animals and dead fish

LMAO@ the word Maori being racist when preceded by the adjective  "Lazy"

Wankers.

Is it appropriate to say "Our Hard working Maori Tiger" ?

Of course it is...because it's what you've been brainwashed into believing is acceptable.

I wrote it and I'll tell you - It wasn't a racist comment.
I'll also add that i love the frustrated gays,who banter and brood through their own misunderstandings by projecting their energies onto public,socially susceptible comments that otherwise would have no effect on anything....other than ones own,personal battle with empathy for the injustices of the human race.  ::)

Dusty doesn't chase,He's Maori and is proud of it.I'm proud of his Maori heritage.
When he doesn;t chase,he's a lazy Maori prick,

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:06:11 PM by WilliamPowell »

« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2011, 04:36:44 PM »

So all Maoris are lazy?

???

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2011, 05:10:51 PM »
LAZY MAORI prick.

OX

Get effing lives.

I dare you to have an original thought....ad not one involving tiny animals and dead fish

Wankers.

Of course it is...because it's what you've been brainwashed into believing is acceptable.

I'll also add that i love the frustrated gays,who banter and brood through their own misunderstandings by projecting their energies onto public,socially susceptible comments that otherwise would have no effect on anything....other than ones own,personal battle with empathy for the injustices of the human race.  ::)

Dusty doesn't chase,He's Maori and is proud of it.I'm proud of his Maori heritage.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:56:30 PM by WilliamPowell »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2011, 05:12:03 PM »
LAZY MAORI prick.

OX

Get effing lives.

Wankers.

There is simply no need to bring race into it when you're putting him down
Call him a lazy prick all you like, we know who he is, why feel the need to point out that he has maori heritage at the same time?

Either way, he's still one of our best players and he's still only in his 2nd year of football
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:56:55 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2011, 05:40:33 PM »
Tough aussie priK  :thumbsup fine by me
Lazy aussie prik  :thumbsup also fine by me

It's only when it's non anglo all the goody 2 shoes get up in arms, GTFOI please ......

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2011, 05:44:13 PM »
LAZY MAORI prick.

OX

Harden the eff up those of you who feign insult and horror in an attempt to gain civil notoriety.

Get effing lives.

Ox, that's pee poor.

There are rules and morals for a reason mate.

Lets have discrimination legal everywhere so we can all feel equal. Lets devalue race and life and allow murder, rape and torture.

What a genius idea.

You stuffed up, move on. Don't try and justify it.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »
LAZY MAORI prick.

OX

Get effing lives.

Wankers.

When you label someone for their race, good bad or neutral its just racist mate.

Ask Dean Jones how his employment in Foxtel is going after he celebrated a wicket of Amla "Oh my go the turban head has got a wicket"

That was used in a positive tone. He was fired from Foxtel and fled S.A in fear of his life.

Whether you think society is precious or not Ox, racism in any form is just garbage and shouldn't be accepted no matter what context.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:57:18 PM by WilliamPowell »
Go Tigers!

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2011, 06:40:53 PM »
LAZY MAORI prick.

OX

Get effing lives.

Wankers.

I'm not Maori but have dark skin. If you call me a silly, black so and so for posting something you don't like would it offend me?
Probably. Would you care? Absolutely not.
I struggle with the conceited approach you take to this argument.

I also struggle with the fact that I can't write idiot or eff or even poo but racist references in this forum escape being edited because it requires manual intervention.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:58:02 PM by WilliamPowell »
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.