Author Topic: Bad luck Folks  (Read 33176 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Bad luck Folks
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2013, 11:03:20 AM »
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Rampstar

« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2013, 11:11:07 AM »
Hahahahahahaha.
Surely this can't be a genuine opinion.
 :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL  :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL

Its gotta be a pisstake from one of our own here at OER. Great job lol.  :clapping

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2013, 11:25:53 AM »
Why are people falling for this?

Reckon I have a fair idea of who it might be.

How is anyone falling for it? Everyone's just having a good laugh. Highly entertaining.  :lol

tony_montana

« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2013, 11:31:14 AM »
Laugh it up you hacks.
2 finals series since the dawn of man.
We still have more flags than you.
Two years may be a long time but 12 years since finals is even longer. Twice in 30 is even more seldom but hey amuse yourselves.
Riewoldt owned by Frawley again.
Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin
Watts  > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
How > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
You only have two decent players Cotchin and Deledio.
In two years after two consecutive 9ths and Hardwick doing what he was told and leaving your sad and sorry footy club we will pass you again somewhere in the bottom half of the ladder on your way down and on our way up and yes two years will be a long time in football.
Lyndon Dunn is better than Newman
Sylvia is better than Tuck
Grimes is better than Conca
Magner Tapscott greater than Batchelor and Houli.
You got lucky and the umps favoured you blokes no end yesterday.
Don't like physical flooding footy and we proved it and we showed how bad you really are. Flash in the pan footy club you are. The Dees are on the rise you know and we know it.
Our base of players is better than yours. We have superstars you have cloggers players who play well one year when their contracts are due and then go missing till the last year of their new contracts. Usually coincides with a 9th place finish.

Now tell me get lost and go to the snow just as you blokes go to some dive pub and snort your beer through your noses and then rush home with half your Centrelink payments down the drain and tomorrow morning send in your résumé to my HR department so my PA can give you a call to get your hopes up for an interview to get a decent well paying job for you, your girlfriend her kid with some bloke who left her at 19 and your kid together and I'll have a Moët or a Hendricks and tell you to stuff off because as a rule we are superior to you in all facets of life. Money, power,women,holidays,footy and life. I'll just give you a look over and laugh all the while getting your hopes up only for the corporate reality that is my success and your failure to hit you like a hammer.

Bombers will slaughter you on Saturday night. Nightmare at the G. From Farmer to Davey to Sean Charles to Jetta to Matthew Mahoney and Les Bamblett you hate playing indigenous players and it was seen yesterday and will be there for all to see on Saturday night. Dempsey, Jetta, Ryder, Lovett Murray will be the biggest margin in a Dreamtime game no doubt. Other than Maurice Rioli who are your indigenous stars, Shane Edwards, Martin McGrath, Richard Tambling oh what a draft pick, Jarrad Oakley Nicholls another high end draft failure. As I said nightmare at the G on Saturday will be like the day we beat you in 1998 round 22. There go your dreams of finals again but I did say dreams. For our inability to get it together we have made finals 4 times since you last played in September.

3-0-75 means 3 times 9th a decade no finals series in 75 years. Bold and brash by the Tiges.
3 times 9th in the 90's the 00's and all you are doing is duplicating the blueprint of mediocrity in every subsequent decade. Must make you feel warm in your cockles winning 11 and losing 11 and finishing 9th so often. What a footy club you are the envy of the competition with that ambitious plan.

We are starting our rise and once again Richmond Footy Club has been our first step. From Checker Hughes leaving your awful dirty,lowlife footy club and winning premierships against you in the late 30's and early 40's, to the maulings in the 50's, to Ray Biffin turning it on in the last quarter against you in the 70's ,to Garry Lyon ,David Neitz, Jeff Farmer slaughtering your finals hopes you have always been our inferiors, lesser likes, worse off than us since footy began.

You'll be seeing us in finals very soon while you'll be back to sacking coaches and lining the races to spit and abuse some poor bloke trying his best which is oh so we'll short of acceptable. We'll be gracing the G in September whilst you will be having your Best and Fairest Night at the GB Hotel on Church St the Wednesday after your season ends in Round 22.

Take care boys I will be at the snow in front of an open fire with my harem of pretty women stoking the fire in my boxers watching them parade their sexy bodies for me in their seductive lingerie while you'll be at a flooded Big 4 caravan park on the Mornington Peninsula getting henpecked by your politically correct partner and looking for a servo to fill your gas cylinder to light a barbie for your $2 Coles snags in the pouring rain while she's showering under a garden hose in her granny undies and her size 18 disproportionate body sagging and heaving all over the place.
Enjoy your life of banality you annual and pathetic losers.
Go Dees.
Melbourne Footy Club > Richmond Footy Club.

The 7 stages of grief.

1. Denial
2. Pain
3. Anger bargaining
4. Depression reflection
5. Upward turn
6. Reconstruction & working through
7. Acceptance & hope

Clearly you have skipped the first 4 stages and jumped right into stage 5 when quite obviously you are still at stage 1- DENIAL.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #214 on: May 21, 2013, 05:37:24 PM »

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #215 on: May 21, 2013, 08:15:17 PM »
C'mon guys that was hilarious.

I reckon its RFC official having a laugh.
Or it's Tucker's or maybe even Tony M.

Whoever it was....I loved it anyway.    :thumbsup

:lol :clapping  :clapping
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2013, 08:28:42 PM »
Why are people falling for this?

Reckon I have a fair idea of who it might be.

How is anyone falling for it? Everyone's just having a good laugh. Highly entertaining.  :lol
P :banghead
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2013, 08:47:29 PM »
Awesome rant. Thought it was hilarious.
Sorry boys wasn't me. I rant but not funny like that.
Maybe Johnny Mrakov can tell us.
He seems to think he knows who it is?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #218 on: April 24, 2017, 10:40:06 PM »
Just wanted to pop on and say bad luck about saturday guys.Looks like youre just never quite going to cut the mustard.It was a very satisfying win especially when you guys are talking yourselves up as contenders.And yeah jack Riewoldt always does well on Frawley doiesnt he......
Hope you and Tom 'pre-goal celebration' Bugg enjoyed the result and Riewoldt kicking 6 goals tonight.

Now thanks to the Mighty Tigers, you rah-rahs can put the lid back on the thermos, fold up the woolen blanket, pack the range rover and head back up to the snowfields.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

« Reply #219 on: April 24, 2017, 10:41:45 PM »
Just wanted to pop on and say bad luck about saturday guys.Looks like youre just never quite going to cut the mustard.It was a very satisfying win especially when you guys are talking yourselves up as contenders.And yeah jack Riewoldt always does well on Frawley doiesnt he......
Hope you and Tom 'pre-goal celebration' Bugg enjoyed the result and Riewoldt kicking 6 goals tonight.

Now thanks to the Mighty Tigers, you rah-rahs can put the lid back on the thermos, fold up the woolen blanket, pack the range rover and head back up to the snowfields.

And play for some more draft picks

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2017, 10:42:31 PM »

I can't believe this post is still going :lol

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2017, 11:26:14 PM »

And play for some more draft picks

What a beautiful bump  :clapping
Well played my man  :gotigers
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2017, 10:26:55 PM »
I thought Melbourne were ahead of us and have been for the past 5 years?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2018, 01:40:03 PM »
I love coming back and reading this thread everyone we beat these muppets.
There is some absolute gold in here if you can be bothered reading through it all ;D

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2018, 02:45:06 PM »
I love coming back and reading this thread everyone we beat these muppets.
There is some absolute gold in here if you can be bothered reading through it all ;D

This is the one I was looking for, Thanks Loui I couldn’t remember that flogs name