Author Topic: Bad luck Folks  (Read 33556 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Bad luck Folks
« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »
At least they got to sing our song again, 4 in a row

Move over Brisbane, there's a new rabbit in town  :cheers

Grand Old Flag

« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2013, 10:20:46 PM »
Laugh it up you hacks.
2 finals series since the dawn of man.
We still have more flags than you.
Two years may be a long time but 12 years since finals is even longer. Twice in 30 is even more seldom but hey amuse yourselves.
Riewoldt owned by Frawley again.
Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin
Watts  > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
How > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
You only have two decent players Cotchin and Deledio.
In two years after two consecutive 9ths and Hardwick doing what he was told and leaving your sad and sorry footy club we will pass you again somewhere in the bottom half of the ladder on your way down and on our way up and yes two years will be a long time in football.
Lyndon Dunn is better than Newman
Sylvia is better than Tuck
Grimes is better than Conca
Magner Tapscott greater than Batchelor and Houli.
You got lucky and the umps favoured you blokes no end yesterday.
Don't like physical flooding footy and we proved it and we showed how bad you really are. Flash in the pan footy club you are. The Dees are on the rise you know and we know it.
Our base of players is better than yours. We have superstars you have cloggers players who play well one year when their contracts are due and then go missing till the last year of their new contracts. Usually coincides with a 9th place finish.

Now tell me get lost and go to the snow just as you blokes go to some dive pub and snort your beer through your noses and then rush home with half your Centrelink payments down the drain and tomorrow morning send in your résumé to my HR department so my PA can give you a call to get your hopes up for an interview to get a decent well paying job for you, your girlfriend her kid with some bloke who left her at 19 and your kid together and I'll have a Moët or a Hendricks and tell you to stuff off because as a rule we are superior to you in all facets of life. Money, power,women,holidays,footy and life. I'll just give you a look over and laugh all the while getting your hopes up only for the corporate reality that is my success and your failure to hit you like a hammer.

Bombers will slaughter you on Saturday night. Nightmare at the G. From Farmer to Davey to Sean Charles to Jetta to Matthew Mahoney and Les Bamblett you hate playing indigenous players and it was seen yesterday and will be there for all to see on Saturday night. Dempsey, Jetta, Ryder, Lovett Murray will be the biggest margin in a Dreamtime game no doubt. Other than Maurice Rioli who are your indigenous stars, Shane Edwards, Martin McGrath, Richard Tambling oh what a draft pick, Jarrad Oakley Nicholls another high end draft failure. As I said nightmare at the G on Saturday will be like the day we beat you in 1998 round 22. There go your dreams of finals again but I did say dreams. For our inability to get it together we have made finals 4 times since you last played in September.

3-0-75 means 3 times 9th a decade no finals series in 75 years. Bold and brash by the Tiges.
3 times 9th in the 90's the 00's and all you are doing is duplicating the blueprint of mediocrity in every subsequent decade. Must make you feel warm in your cockles winning 11 and losing 11 and finishing 9th so often. What a footy club you are the envy of the competition with that ambitious plan.

We are starting our rise and once again Richmond Footy Club has been our first step. From Checker Hughes leaving your awful dirty,lowlife footy club and winning premierships against you in the late 30's and early 40's, to the maulings in the 50's, to Ray Biffin turning it on in the last quarter against you in the 70's ,to Garry Lyon ,David Neitz, Jeff Farmer slaughtering your finals hopes you have always been our inferiors, lesser likes, worse off than us since footy began.

You'll be seeing us in finals very soon while you'll be back to sacking coaches and lining the races to spit and abuse some poor bloke trying his best which is oh so we'll short of acceptable. We'll be gracing the G in September whilst you will be having your Best and Fairest Night at the GB Hotel on Church St the Wednesday after your season ends in Round 22.

Take care boys I will be at the snow in front of an open fire with my harem of pretty women stoking the fire in my boxers watching them parade their sexy bodies for me in their seductive lingerie while you'll be at a flooded Big 4 caravan park on the Mornington Peninsula getting henpecked by your politically correct partner and looking for a servo to fill your gas cylinder to light a barbie for your $2 Coles snags in the pouring rain while she's showering under a garden hose in her granny undies and her size 18 disproportionate body sagging and heaving all over the place.
Enjoy your life of banality you annual and pathetic losers.
Go Dees.
Melbourne Footy Club > Richmond Footy Club.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:42:27 PM by Grand Old Flag »

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2013, 10:26:52 PM »
Lol

List in good shape
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 10:47:09 PM by Bentleigh-esque »

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2013, 10:40:41 PM »

Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin

Melbourne recruiter popping in to say hi guys  :shh :clapping

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2013, 10:48:47 PM »

Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin
In two years after two consecutive 9ths and Hardwick doing what he was told and leaving your sad and sorry footy club we will pass you again somewhere in the bottom half of the ladder on your way down and on our way up and yes two years will be a long time in football.
Grimes is better than ConcaMagner Tapscott greater than Batchelor and Houli.

:lol

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2013, 10:52:44 PM »
Every Melbumm player is better than ours . . . And you still lost  :shh

Enjoy the last few years you have with your dump of a club, with Stynes gone and Monkey forever blowing Jimmy Brayshaw there isnt anyone left who gives a toss. :cheers

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2013, 10:57:08 PM »
Surely no one falls for that
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »
Im actually impressed that this guy has the gall to come on here and talk poo when his pathetic club is on it's knees and has just suffered a flattering loss to the club that he's feebly trying to insult.

My hat goes off to this deluded gimp.   :bow

dwaino

« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2013, 11:01:17 PM »
I heard they're looking for cave paintings of Melbourne's last flag.

Dees will be lucky to be in the comp before they ever crack single digits on the ladder again, and all 14 of their toff supporters can put their blazers away because the AFL and the MCC both decide they can't be arsed propping up that rot of a football club anymore.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2013, 11:07:15 PM »
P.S that barby sounds delish

dwaino

« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2013, 11:18:47 PM »

Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin

Melbourne recruiter popping in to say hi guys  :shh :clapping

1. Will Jane sqWatts-to-pee be on an AFL list in 2 years?
2. How[sic] is definitely > than the entire AFL when it comes to a) butchering the ball b) giving the ball straight to the opposition after taking a hanger
3. How good was big Jacky Grimes when he tried getting tough on Jackson, but knocked himself out because Jackson fell on him.  :lol But jest aside, better at getting injured than Conca.
4. Who is Trengove?
5. How many times does a gumby like James Sellar need to be spun around to be able to handball? Though taking a look at him, Dawes and the rest the widely laughable Dees recruiting strategy it all becomes clear. It's just to recruit as many semi evolved simians as possible as that was way back when they were any relevance to the competition.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2013, 11:21:42 PM »
Hahahahahahaha.
Surely this can't be a genuine opinion.
 :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL  :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL

dwaino

« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2013, 11:30:20 PM »
Hahahahahahaha.
Surely this can't be a genuine opinion.
 :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL  :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL

It's ok Tucks. Some of them are only just coming to terms with how rooted they really are after years of hiding behind a sick bloke.

dwaino

« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2013, 11:43:24 PM »
Big crowd at the 'G this Saturday night. If you support Melbourne, just think of the attendances of all of your home games, double it and chuck them in the one ground  :cheers

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2013, 11:57:47 PM »
Laugh it up you hacks.
2 finals series since the dawn of man.
We still have more flags than you.
Two years may be a long time but 12 years since finals is even longer. Twice in 30 is even more seldom but hey amuse yourselves.
Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin
You got lucky and the umps favoured you blokes no end yesterday.
Don't like physical flooding footy and we proved it and we showed how bad you really are. Flash in the pan footy club you are. The Dees are on the rise you know and we know it.
Our base of players is better than yours. We have superstars you have cloggers players who play well one year when their contracts are due and then go missing till the last year of their new contracts. Usually coincides with a 9th place finish.

Now tell me get lost and go to the snow just as you blokes go to some dive pub and snort your beer through your noses and then rush home with half your Centrelink payments down the drain and tomorrow morning send in your résumé to my HR department so my PA can give you a call to get your hopes up for an interview to get a decent well paying job for you, your girlfriend her kid with some bloke who left her at 19 and your kid together and I'll have a Moët or a Hendricks and tell you to stuff off because as a rule we are superior to you in all facets of life. Money, power,women,holidays,footy and life. I'll just give you a look over and laugh all the while getting your hopes up only for the corporate reality that is my success and your failure to hit you like a hammer.

Bombers will slaughter you on Saturday night. Nightmare at the G. From Farmer to Davey to Sean Charles to Jetta to Matthew Mahoney and Les Bamblett you hate playing indigenous players and it was seen yesterday and will be there for all to see on Saturday night. Dempsey, Jetta, Ryder, Lovett Murray will be the biggest margin in a Dreamtime game no doubt. Other than Maurice Rioli who are your indigenous stars, Shane Edwards, Martin McGrath, Richard Tambling oh what a draft pick, Jarrad Oakley Nicholls another high end draft failure. As I said nightmare at the G on Saturday will be like the day we beat you in 1998 round 22. There go your dreams of finals again but I did say dreams. For our inability to get it together we have made finals 4 times since you last played in September.

3-0-75 means 3 times 9th a decade no finals series in 75 years. Bold and brash by the Tiges.
3 times 9th in the 90's the 00's and all you are doing is duplicating the blueprint of mediocrity in every subsequent decade. Must make you feel warm in your cockles winning 11 and losing 11 and finishing 9th so often. What a footy club you are the envy of the competition with that ambitious plan.

We are starting our rise and once again Richmond Footy Club has been our first step. From Checker Hughes leaving your awful dirty,lowlife footy club and winning premierships against you in the late 30's and early 40's, to the maulings in the 50's, to Ray Biffin turning it on in the last quarter against you in the 70's ,to Garry Lyon ,David Neitz, Jeff Farmer slaughtering your finals hopes you have always been our inferiors, lesser likes, worse off than us since footy began.

You'll be seeing us in finals very soon while you'll be back to sacking coaches and lining the races to spit and abuse some poor bloke trying his best which is oh so we'll short of acceptable. We'll be gracing the G in September whilst you will be having your Best and Fairest Night at the GB Hotel on Church St the Wednesday after your season ends in Round 22.

Take care boys I will be at the snow in front of an open fire with my harem of pretty women stoking the fire in my boxers watching them parade their sexy bodies for me in their seductive lingerie while you'll be at a flooded Big 4 caravan park on the Mornington Peninsula getting henpecked by your politically correct partner and looking for a servo to fill your gas cylinder to light a barbie for your $2 Coles snags in the pouring rain while she's showering under a garden hose in her granny undies and her size 18 disproportionate body sagging and heaving all over the place.
Enjoy your life of banality you annual and pathetic losers.
Go Dees.

Great that you have taken an interest in our great club.

Can understand why you want to, lets face it your mob is a disgrace to the comp.

It's about time you guys were moved on from the G, you don't deserve to play there.

13,000 is not a crowd it's a gathering.