Author Topic: Versus Bombers match thread  (Read 8057 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Versus Bombers match thread
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »
10 consecutive goals to Essendon :banghead :banghead >:( >:(

10 FLAGS

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »
stuffen disgraceful performance but you cant expect anything when you got blokes like Jackson, Edwards and afew others who kill you with their disposal and bring on Hislop. Just a stuffen pee poor effort from half way in the 3/4 - no pride, no determination, stuffen rubbish IMHO.

Only positives- Griffiths, Helbig and afew others who got into the game a little bit. Hardwick needs to make some tough calls or his coaching career will be over in about 12 months from now.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2011, 09:43:25 PM »

Commentators are sooo biased to Essendon it's not funny.

Bombers just to classy is all i've heard all night...

Who, like Stanton, Prismall, Dyson?

It was like a cripple fight. Nothing to be proud of.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2011, 09:46:07 PM »
Commentators are right after the first half of the 3rd qtr we went into our shells with short slow kicks to each other. Didn't play on enough to use our speed to bust the lines.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2011, 09:51:42 PM »
All over. Siren puts us out of our misery  :scream. Bombers kicked the last 10 goals.

RICH    5.1   7.6   9.9   9.12 (66)
ESS    3.5   5.9   8.12   15.15 (105)

effen disgraceful performance but you cant expect anything when you got blokes like Jackson, Edwards and afew others who kill you with their disposal and bring on Hislop. Just a effen pee poor effort from half way in the 3/4 - no pride, no determination, effen rubbish IMHO.
Yep we've persisted with these turnover merchants for well too long. Time for them to go.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »
Not happy. :banghead :banghead  We had this and then threw it away.  Heads need to seriously roll!

And could someone please tell me who Nason has to sleep with to get a game?  Surely he's better than some of the "players" that are in the team at the moment.  And could someone please spend all week with Grigg showing him how to kick for goal.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2011, 09:53:43 PM »
Commentators are right after the first half of the 3rd qtr we went into our shells with short slow kicks to each other. Didn't play on enough to use our speed to bust the lines.
Mentally soft! No killer instinct when almost 4 goals up and when the pressure was turned up we just feel away so meekly in all parts of the game.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2011, 09:54:06 PM »
No players could honestly say played for the full 4 quarters, all cameos with real influence from any one player non existent. Not sure whether its the travel we did in the last month but again we looked to run out of legs. The Bombers made us look slow after the Newman turning point of the third quarter. The delivery to our forward line was nothing short of atrocious and no wonder Jack has lost confidence. Not looking good for the rest of the season, wouldnt be surprised at all if we get knocked off by the GC next week as they are probably due another upset win.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2011, 09:55:06 PM »
This cancer needs to be removed...the culture and lack of heart at this club is just stupid!!!!!!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2011, 09:55:49 PM »
couldn't put the game away when we had all the play.
Absolutely no forward structure all night.
most of our goals were scrounged or courtesy of the umps.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2011, 09:56:01 PM »
no they didn't go into their shells. The shells were broken and all that was left was soft and mushy.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2011, 09:58:06 PM »
Please no one use the old Richmond excuse of "we are only a young side and we ran out of legs", "we need to develop our own"..ra ra ra... Our team needs developed players during the trade period..end of story.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »
Not happy. :banghead :banghead  We had this and then threw it away.  Heads need to seriously roll!

And could someone please tell me who Nason has to sleep with to get a game?  Surely he's better than some of the "players" that are in the team at the moment.  And could someone please spend all week with Grigg showing him how to kick for goal.
your answer to our problems is Nason?  Mate let me tell you something, Nason isn't the answer!  
The club that keeps giving.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »
Please no one use the old Richmond excuse of "we are only a young side and we ran out of legs", "we need to develop our own"..ra ra ra... Our team needs developed players during the trade period..end of story.

like Houli and Grigg?

No Thanks, they are as jack dyer would say- good ordinary players.

for us to improve we need better than Houli and Grigg.

tony_montana

« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2011, 10:00:38 PM »
Im glad we lost - even when we were 4 goals up we still looked crap. We give our opponents chance after chance after chance to get into the game even when we're on top. JUST TOO MANY PATHETIC UNFORCED ERRORS EVERY SINGLE WEEK. If we had of won it would've been another typical richmond win, nothing special and only a win bc our opponents didnt take their chances. I'm glad we were exposed horribly in the end bc Im tired of covering up the real problems that exist. Problems that include players who continually kill momentum out of nothing when we are seemingly on our way to an easy inside 50. I wont bother naming the players bc we all know who they are, they do it every bloody week. There is no anger, just resignation.

Positives - Griffiths, Vickery, Helbig! Tonight he showed composure and that he was ready to play AFL.