Author Topic: Sack Hardwick  (Read 13841 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »
Some knew after 2 years Wallace couldn't coach but the club honored the contract and we put up with 3 years of hell
The last 6 weeks has been poor
From team selection .preparation and game plans and strategy

cant comment cause l never seen the game. l aint going to bother watching players who should be cut

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2011, 06:46:18 PM »
Might also add the players treated the bus trip like a bit of a laugh and giggle.reality is we got beaten the day before ,
Coaches need to re enforce that footy ain't a joke

10 FLAGS

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2011, 07:08:39 PM »
the rot set in when we lost in darwin.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2011, 07:16:25 PM »
My knock on Dimma is his inability so far to stop the bleeding...ever !  Is it a lack of cattle or the coach's pig headedness sticking to the gameplan ?  I dunno but we just have tighten up. Something is not right with our gameplan. It's embarrassing at times seeing opposition players queuing up to kick the goal.
 If you need any further evidence have a look at the differential between us and Collingwood. They have had 758 less points scored against them than us. They've played one less game but man that averages out to an unbelievable 50 points per game !

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2011, 07:16:52 PM »

Yep

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2011, 07:21:48 PM »
Dimma needs to start following the teachings of one al Clarkson and cut this joking around crap i see at Training.

anyone late for training then Clarko makes the whole team suffer. Thats brutal and exactly what we want.

I still think Dimma is our man but i would like him to be brutal in his selction and in his general demeanour.

last week should've been reviewed and players need to be taught a lesson.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2011, 07:30:32 PM »
Haven't read the hole lot yet, Has Malthouse been mentioned.
I know it wont happen but what is the take from OERites if we had a shot.

Dimmas is OK don't get me wrong, but Micky has a track record not to sneeze at.
I would say do it.

I would use Angus as an example, Dimma seems a bit too (Stab here) nice and I reckon someone like Mick would really just give it to this guy straight up and have him at least trying to put his body on the line and in the contest.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2011, 07:34:13 PM »
I like Hardwick as a bloke more so than a coach, but you couldn't pass up then chance to get Malthouse, no matter who your current coach was.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2011, 07:42:18 PM »
Dimmas is OK don't get me wrong, but Micky has a track record not to sneeze at.

Well it's a given we wouldn't leak goals under Mick like we do now. Just tighten it up Dimma for f**k's sake.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2011, 07:56:21 PM »
Dumbest thread ever. We're the most experienced team going around. Surely the first half could have told you we're in for an exciting future

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »
Dumbest thread ever. We're the most experienced team going around. Surely the first half could have told you we're in for an exciting future

I agree with you, but im pretty sure their should be an 'un' in there somewhere.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2011, 08:16:25 PM »
Try an 'in' you idiots

:police:

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2011, 08:24:25 PM »

I agree, and dont want to go off topic blaming the "selling of games"or anything like that at all
But I believe from that point the players belief in themselves or care factor or what ever you want to call it has just drained away since that match
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2011, 08:30:29 PM »

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »

I agree, and dont want to go off topic blaming the "selling of games"or anything like that at all
But I believe from that point the players belief in themselves or care factor or what ever you want to call it has just drained away since that match

In hindsight it was as if the club thought we had arrived after beating Essendon in front of 83,500 with all the finals like atmosphere as was mentioned post match as well as the possibly the three Bomber teamates going head to head in Dimma vs Thompson and Hird. All these little sub plots. We won the match and we were the media darlings. We handled it appallingly and have never recovered since. Head was in the clouds for five weeks then we came down with a thud after the Blues game. The higher you seem to be the harder and further you fall. Club needs to refocus realign regather and respond.

Dimma get back to the tough talk of season 2010 and forget this crap of friendly father figure and ensure those that need to be moved on are gone.