Author Topic: Changes for the Eagles game?  (Read 5083 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Changes for the Eagles game?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 04:54:28 PM »
One of my better photos, cousin Mowsie says the new polo top really brings out the colour in my lazy eye.

Ps - stay away from any romantic involvement with Gerks, he treats his men like tissues.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 07:20:48 PM »
Post in defence  :thumbsup
Finally looks like getting a proper run and a chance to show why he should be part of our defence

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 07:28:30 PM »
Out - Newman , Batch ( both Inj ) , Tuck ( GWS ) , Morton ( pox and omitted )

In - Post , Helbig , Dea and another kid who hasn't got a gig yet
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 09:21:23 PM »
In: BrownE, Post, Helbig

Out: Gus, Newy (inj), King
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 09:48:50 PM »

add Webberley for Edwards  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 10:18:43 PM »

I was tossing up between the two. Who has the least trade value gets dropped? lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 09:03:07 AM »

add Webberley for Edwards  ;D
I was tossing up between the two. Who has the least trade value gets dropped? lol.

All clubs know what Edwards does by now. Edwards and Jackson are the clanger boys. No need for them  :P
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:24:50 PM by MADTIGER2010 »

the claw

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2011, 12:36:10 PM »
helbig/newman, contin/jackson, post/mcguane, webberley/edwards, dea/batchelor.
we have no one to go with cox natinui or even lycett.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2011, 01:02:05 PM »

All clubs know what Edwards does by now. Edwards and Jackson are the clanger boys. Noe need for them  :P

Agree, footy is too professional to carry guys. These two are clanger kings, opposition tactics revolve around making sure these guys don't have easy disposals, put them under pressure and they shank kicks, choose bad options and in Edwards case in particular kick grubber worm burners, averging about 1 a game.

With the amount of opposition analysis, its actually a tactic to let these guys roam free to allow them to get easy possession only to harress them with pressure and force a turn over. Happens every week. Its hurting our team having them in the side.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »
stuff what he says.

In- Cadel Evans,Don Henley and Joe Walsh

Out? - Toss a coin

Now ya talkin my lingo Don Henley & Joe Walsh  :thumbsup

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2011, 02:26:19 PM »

Struggling to see Contin making it. Jakobi looks to be the player that will get elevated

Tigermonk

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »

All clubs know what Edwards does by now. Edwards and Jackson are the clanger boys. Noe need for them  :P

Agree, footy is too professional to carry guys. These two are clanger kings, opposition tactics revolve around making sure these guys don't have easy disposals, put them under pressure and they shank kicks, choose bad options and in Edwards case in particular kick grubber worm burners, averging about 1 a game.

With the amount of opposition analysis, its actually a tactic to let these guys roam free to allow them to get easy possession only to harress them with pressure and force a turn over. Happens every week. Its hurting our team having them in the side.

must be time to drop the dropkick Rewoldt. they have used every excuse for him from hips, ribs, legs, but not Out of Form. His trying to take speckies & crashes over his own players. If l was coach  ;D he would be sitting with the sub jacket on with a stick of pine up his clacker

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »

What about Lecras, Kerr, Darling, Gaff, Phil Narkle, Tony Godden, David Hynes and Brett Heady.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »

must be time to drop the dropkick Rewoldt. they have used every excuse for him from hips, ribs, legs, but not Out of Form. His trying to take speckies & crashes over his own players. If l was coach  ;D he would be sitting with the sub jacket on with a stick of pine up his clacker

Fair chunk of what you say has merit TM but while he sits atop the Coleman ladder I can't see it happening - for better or worse.

the claw

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »

Struggling to see Contin making it. Jakobi looks to be the player that will get elevated
while i see very little of the vfl i have a very good source who suggests to me hes a notch above most who play there each week.
he was very good on the weekend and with just 5 games to go its time to see what these blokes have to offer or even just to give them  a go at afl level.

what have we to lose jackson is a supposed big bodied inside player whos been even worse than normal the worst that can happen is contin performs at jacksons level which is pretty poor.

the same sort of thing can be said for post/mcguane in fact all those ive picked are like for like replacements on those who i picked to drop.