Author Topic: Richmond interested in hiring Dean Bailey as senior assistant to Hardwick [merged]  (Read 16942 times)

dwaino

Re: Bailey turns to Richmond
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2011, 02:44:40 AM »
Something stinks down at Melbourne.

Serious culture issues. No leadership.

But it is sure inciting some ripper sledging matches on BF.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2011, 03:10:09 AM »

Its bloody epic.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2011, 05:58:39 AM »

Its bloody epic.

Link?  :pray

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2011, 07:47:42 AM »
Now consdering Kim Hangdorn record of late with these "breaking news stories" is pathetic to say the least (Craig to the Blues yesterday ::)  ;D) I really can't take this seriously

Though I must say I wouldn't have a problem with Bailey, he is a solid assistant coach and by all reports a good development coach. Was out of his depth as a senior coach (not helped by a lack of support at the top level) but had a good repuatation at Port in their premiership year.

I don't think they got a thing right yet.

That website is alot like our own jackstar ! just guessing, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You are just an idiot Blaisee.
Amazing you can read a clock in the first place.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:08:40 PM by one-eyed »

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2011, 08:17:42 AM »
Now consdering Kim Hangdorn record of late with these "breaking news stories" is pathetic to say the least (Craig to the Blues yesterday ::)  ;D) I really can't take this seriously

Though I must say I wouldn't have a problem with Bailey, he is a solid assistant coach and by all reports a good development coach. Was out of his depth as a senior coach (not helped by a lack of support at the top level) but had a good repuatation at Port in their premiership year.

I don't think they got a thing right yet.

That website is alot like our own jackstar ! just guessing, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You are just an idiot Blaisee.
Amazing you can read a clock in the first place

Are you saying Bailey to come to Richmond?

Edit: edited quote
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:09:34 PM by one-eyed »
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2011, 09:59:58 AM »
Seriously I cant understand why everyone is getting worked up about this??
There is no substance to the article and to be perfectly honest, I would suggest these media journos sit here and read our threads and make up articles about what may take place.

Tigers may or may not go after Bailey, but in the end we have alot more important issues to deal with I believe.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »
Snip! Back to the topic ppl!

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2011, 08:48:10 PM »
Turn the other way!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Put your glasses on WP and stop reading what you want to read.

You asked for names i delivered

End of story

Geez and you hang it on Jack.

Now that last comment, that's irony of the highest order, you get asked a question and you refuse to answer and come up with a deflection to something else = IRONIC  ;D ;D ;D

I asked for a list of these supposed "good players" that went backwards - where have you delivered that exactly?  ;D

Facts are daniel, you said "good" players went backwards under Bailey.

I asked you to name those "good" players

You listed "Jamar,  Davey, Sylvia, Jurrah, Captain Green, Morton, Rivers, Newton" and said "all gone backwards in a big way."

You then said "i never said those guys were good players. All i said is they went backwards under his leadership"

So I ask you again back up what said, you know the bit about where you said "good players went backwards" deliver on the list of "good players"  ;D ;D

And here's a start for you on their who are most likely their "good players": Trengove, Frawley, Maloney, Garland, Rivers, Scully (oops I forgot he walked out on them so we can scratch him  :rollin)

Outside of Rivers who was on your list did any of the others go backwards  ;D ;D ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Damien Barrett this morning on the Footy Show said it's between Richmond and Adelaide as far as which club Bailey joins.

dwaino

Damien Barrett this morning on the Footy Show said it's between Richmond and Adelaide as far as which club Bailey joins.

Deja vu  :banghead

Though personally I prefer Bailey over Craig for the role that we offered that was apparently only assistant coach anyway.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond is seeking a coaching director who will be involved on match day. In the field for this role is deposed Melbourne coach Dean Bailey, who is also being chased by Port Adelaide for Matthew Primus' new panel.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/mick-malthouse-ends-coaching-era-to-seek-new-home/story-e6frecnu-1226156424433

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Rohde said Port hoped to announce a couple of high profile additions to coach Matthew Primus's coaching staff this week. Former Melbourne coach Dean Bailey remains on the club's radar but Richmond also is in the running for his services.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/port-wins-compo-for-retired-players/story-e6freco3-1226157627661

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Bailey was on SEN this morning was asked about if he was going to Richmond after Matty Lloyd said yesterday he would be

Bailey said he has a couple of offers on the table but didn't mention which clubs. Said he'd been wating to see where others went (mentioned Craig).

Said he was excited about going to a club that is prepared to invest in the footy dept and that's what he looking at.

Said he is coming from a club that wasn't prepared to invest in footy until now - whackety whack  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
whackety whack?

Is Jack Back?

;D
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI