Author Topic: Honestly  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Honestly
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 09:07:44 PM »

Today's win was more then just a meaningless win against another bottom team.

Yep, can't say we won because the opposition had put the cue in the rack.  Be interesting to see some of the theories trotted out this week by some posters.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 09:16:09 PM »
4 competitive quarters and a win, wont happen every time but it happened today.
Exceptionally please with a few players.
The draft pick would be sensational,but bottoming out deliberately is unnecessary.  
At this point in the season Im sure dimma and the coaching team have already put some lines through players names, and at this point I hope they would be playing for the pride and respect they lost. "stupid??"I know, they should have done this earlier on but they didnt and now they have to live with that.

The only thing thats gets me is that teams like Essendon, Melbourne, Footscray were playing for finals births and they are really not that far removed from where we are IMO and if we didnt give them a headstart or fall away in the last quarters we could have beaten them all.

I still think the turning point was the loss in Darwin, I dont care we sold the home game, that doesnt matter. It was after that loss the boys lost confidence in everything and never really got it back.

Im rambling but who cares, show us some fight tiges and yes drop some poo performers and give some kids a shot too.  :)
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »
We've had more than enough negatives on this board of late - time to celebrate a positive.....

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 09:34:26 PM »
I thought it was a good win for several reasons....

1, I was very happy with Dea's performance today. On past occasions he made silly mistakes under pressure but not today. Showed some good signs for the future.
2, Every time when the Swans hit us with some scoreboard pressure we responded.
3, We still got a win even though the likes of Jack, Dusty and Foley had below average games.
4, Essendon must be weeping into their kleenex to see how good Houli really is....GUN! Talk about the fish that got away.  :clapping
5, Rance had another cracker and is getting better with every game.
6, We beat a top 8 team. Nuff said.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 09:47:48 PM »
Post played today

Good.....they need to leave him in though..

Sorry mate but I find it hard to fathom how you missed Post on the ground. How much of the game did you catch?

I don't understand how you can make a comment about a game and its value or lack thereof when you didn't know who's playing and possibly didn't see much of it.

Anyways......

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »
Post played today

Sorry mate but I find it hard to fathom how you missed Post on the ground. How much of the game did you catch?

I don't understand how you can make a comment about a game and its value or lack thereof when you didn't know who's playing and possibly didn't see much of it.

Anyways......

What the he'll are you talking about....I was referring to leaving him in the side..... ???
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »
Honestly......Hardwick is only doing the the same as every other selfish coach for the the RFC has done.....He is coaching for HIS job.

How can he be coaching for his job when he has a contract  ;D

Up..yep, just like Bailey..

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2011, 09:56:34 PM »
Great win but too little too late. The win doesnt hide how far behind we are but still a win is a win.

Just leaves me more frustrated that todays team lost to Port and GC.

The only downside is not the picks, its too late for that, its the fact that we have all but guaranteed the Bummers now playing in the finals.

Dead right!!!!!!!

"Rucks:

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
He should be playing players like Hicks, Post.....ra ra ra..

You first referred to the fact that he should be played.

WHEN HE WAS PLAYED.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

ra ra ra ra

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2011, 09:58:02 PM »
Honestly......Hardwick is only doing the the same as every other selfish coach for the the RFC has done.....He is coaching for HIS job.

He should be playing players like Hicks, Post.....ra ra ra..

At least Bailey was smart enough to coach for the future.

Honestly what did the win do for us against Sydney....NOTHING!! Nothing but keep the feral small minded short sighted supporters at bay.

We need that pick ahead of the Crows like a cure for cancer. Watch next year when the crows have "that" player and everyone will be complaining like they did when Sanchez kicked the winning goal against the Dees.

HONESTLY WE DID NOT NEED THIS WIN.............IMO.... ;)

Bask in your glory now.......it Will haunt us!!!!

ban this idiot :wallywink

stuff off and go live in China, everyone is entitled to their say.....Commy... :wallywink

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
for some reason i now have a vision of frank burns in my head
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 10:03:56 PM »

:thatsgold

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »

:lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2011, 10:08:27 PM »

:thatsgold

A forum brawl that doesn't involve me, you, gerk, JJ, Monky, Pope etc = Good fun. Sort of

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 10:14:30 PM »
Post played today

Anyways......

What the he'll are you talking about....I was referring to leaving him in the side..... ???

Huh?

..........bah I can't be stuffed. Whatevs.