Author Topic: No Excuses  (Read 85637 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: No Excuses
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2011, 02:35:37 PM »
Here's one just for you WAT  ;D

I cant see the photo, sometimes we cant see them at work on these computers, the antivirus won't allow it but I can see gerks one.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2011, 02:38:19 PM »
If you want to PM me an email address and I can send it to you. I think you will like it!  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2011, 02:49:49 PM »
tiga: bringing animated gifs to africans in need

you're the new bob geldof

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2011, 02:52:06 PM »
tiga: bringing animated gifs to africans in need

you're the new bob geldof
:rollin @ Gerks

I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way...  ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2011, 02:54:21 PM »
Haha, great Tiga, thanks for that, love it, should be put in the change rooms before every game..

Gerks, leave the African thing out of it or I will pay for you to come and live it and see if you want to make jest of the situation here then.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2011, 02:57:49 PM »
Haha, great Tiga, thanks for that, love it, should be put in the change rooms before every game..

Gerks, leave the African thing out of it or I will pay for you to come and live it and see if you want to make jest of the situation here then.

No probs WAT.  :thumbsup I was going to add a Shane Edwards comment in there but that just would have been way over the top.  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2011, 03:00:36 PM »

calm down
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 03:21:39 PM by one-eyed »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »

calm down

Yeah leave it at that.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2011, 03:33:17 PM »

No probs WAT.  :thumbsup I was going to add a Shane Edwards comment in there but that just would have been way over the top.  ;D

No it wouldn't that really would of added to it, but honestly Tiga send it to the club, you may see that sign on the change room wall one day...haha. that would be great.

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »
I wish I lived in Africa so I could see the magic WAT is weaving. Wonderful man :)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
I wish I lived in Africa so I could see the magic WAT is weaving. Wonderful man :)

Davey, dont be a complete fool mate, call me or bag me all you will just leave out the stuff thats a little closer to home thanks. Not even in jest. Leave it out.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 04:13:39 PM by WA Tiger »

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2011, 03:47:46 PM »
How dare you call me a wanker. What I say is the complete truth. Like Willy said, you're a hero and I want to see you weave your magic. :) You're changing Africa for the better my friend :)

Oh forgot. THERE'S NO EXCUSES IF YOU DON'T SUCCEED. NO BLOODY EXCUSES. NOT ANYMORE!

I have faith in you WAT

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2011, 03:55:16 PM »
WA Tiger   03:49:25 PM   Reporting a topic to a moderator.

:lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2011, 04:06:28 PM »
How dare you call me a wanker. What I say is the complete truth. Like Willy said, you're a hero and I want to see you weave your magic. :) You're changing Africa for the better my friend :)

Oh forgot. THERE'S NO EXCUSES IF YOU DON'T SUCCEED. NO BLOODY EXCUSES. NOT ANYMORE!

I have faith in you WAT

Davey, don't be facetious, way off topic but you don't have a clue what I do here so don't comment on it either way please, lets just stop and stick to the topic.

Looks like the mods are being selective again, you must be one of their fav's Davey!!!!

"Rucks:

gerkin greg

« Reply #179 on: November 16, 2011, 04:10:05 PM »
WA Tiger   03:49:25 PM   Reporting a topic to a moderator.

very un-Geldof behaviour  :'(