Author Topic: No Excuses  (Read 85752 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: No Excuses
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »
This is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:40:54 PM by one-eyed »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2011, 05:41:12 PM »
Great signature TFT, just goes to show you also think we will be in the top 8 in 2012.....

No excuses!!!!

As for your other comment, you wouldn't have a clue and enough of the false accusations thanks.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

gerkin greg

« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2011, 05:53:36 PM »
TOTY  :cheers

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2011, 06:22:30 PM »
Not a cheap shot, pretty well on the money actually, your PM's don't ever really explain much WP,

Funny I thought explaining that I was at a family funeral today and because of that the forum wasn't my priority today would have been enough. Sorry that didn't really explain much

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »
Not a cheap shot, pretty well on the money actually, your PM's don't ever really explain much WP,

Funny I thought explaining that I was at a family funeral today and because of that the forum wasn't my priority today would have been enough. Sorry that didn't really explain much

Funny thought me saying I see that every day here and having the pee pulled out of why I am here didn't explain much either.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #200 on: November 16, 2011, 06:43:04 PM »
theres some funny poo in here  :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2011, 07:29:23 PM »
This thread is the gift that keeps giving,like a cyber tribute to Smokin Joe

BTW, WP sorry to hear there was a death in the family, condolences mate.

Now back to the thread......
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »
and a one, and a four, and a ching chong potato!

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #203 on: November 16, 2011, 08:54:11 PM »
Knock knock.....?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2011, 08:56:11 PM »
I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down

WAT must have that song going through his head every time he posts.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »
BANG......... ;D ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2011, 09:00:21 PM »
Ok then so I have come up with a list of excuses that have been used in the past and I could not be bothered hering next year heading into the top 8. In particular with the fantastic draw we have.

Look at our team, we have some seriously very good players, with a couple of new faces and improved players we picked up last year.

Excuse wise other than injuries what prevents us from getting into the finals next year then, lets see the answers to the question reversed??

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2011, 09:02:25 PM »
I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down

WAT must have that song going through his head every time he posts.

Just focus on the stuffing topic will you, I cant believe you just wont let it go.....you and TFT let it go and move on will you both!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #208 on: November 16, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »

Look at our team, we have some seriously very good players, with a couple of new faces and improved players we picked up last year.

Excuse wise other than injuries what prevents us from getting into the finals next year then, lets see the answers to the question reversed??

We are still a very young side with young bodies and young minds, you cant build Maturity and mental strength overnight............But there are No Excuses so hopefully the lads are pumping themselves full of protein powders and brain food as we speak because they will need every ounce of it this season....

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #209 on: November 16, 2011, 09:10:55 PM »

We are still a very young side with young bodies and young minds, you cant build Maturity and mental strength overnight............But there are No Excuses so hopefully the lads are pumping themselves full of protein powders and brain food as we speak because they will need every ounce of it this season....

So the way Cotch, Martin, Conco, Grimes, Batch etc.... played last year surely they have matured more, add that to the rest of the group and thats a lot of maturity football mid wise and some if not a lot of our boys have put the weight on.

"Rucks: