Author Topic: Brandon Ellis to Gold Coast / Richmond receive pick 39 as compo [merged]  (Read 303009 times)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Brandon Ellis [merged]
« Reply #825 on: June 15, 2014, 01:02:00 PM »
if hes going to be so outside i want to see him gut run all day. i want to see him run lines, i want to see him make good decisions with ball in hand,  i want to see him kick well. and probably most important i want to see him go when its turn to go and also defend well.
if he cant consistently do these things as an outside mid get rid of him.

l like to see him kick forward & not handball at all. He is no good at all cause his on the outside going inside the guy is backwards.
GET HIM OUT  :scream :scream :scream

Rampstar

« Reply #826 on: June 15, 2014, 01:09:47 PM »
his inability to play all contests on their merits is a big problem. needs to play reserves footy for a while and think about things. its not acceptable the way he is playing at the moment.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #827 on: June 15, 2014, 04:05:20 PM »
Brandene and Cletus.

Ellis and Houli.

Hey Brandine I found you those new dancin strippin shoes you asked me about.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:35:03 PM by Don Fistiki »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #828 on: June 20, 2014, 11:34:03 PM »
Possibly the worst 30 + possession game in the history of the VFL/AFL. If there was one disposal that was of any advantage to the side then I surely missed it. Him & Houli together were like stuffing slapstick comedy routine - The Dumbilical Brothers.

If Hardwick has any clue left whatsoever he'll drop him....but he doesn't, so he won't....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #829 on: June 20, 2014, 11:42:01 PM »
Possibly the worst 30 + possession game in the history of the VFL/AFL. If there was one disposal that was of any advantage to the side then I surely missed it. Him & Houli together were like stuffing slapstick comedy routine - The Dumbilical Brothers.

If Hardwick has any clue left whatsoever he'll drop him....but he doesn't, so he won't....

He seriously needs a spell in the VFL. For someone that went untagged and got so many handball receives he never at any point hurt the opposition.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #830 on: June 20, 2014, 11:45:15 PM »

:lol
 :clapping
The club that keeps giving.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #831 on: June 20, 2014, 11:46:50 PM »
So.  Many. Turnovers.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #832 on: June 20, 2014, 11:47:06 PM »

Biggest turnover merchants in the side. Great post. :thumbsup

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #833 on: June 20, 2014, 11:48:29 PM »
ELLIS IS A SPUD needs to stop mixing with the DOG  ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #834 on: June 20, 2014, 11:48:49 PM »
Terrific, just terrific TM
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #835 on: June 20, 2014, 11:50:16 PM »
Token putting his arm somewhere in the vicinity of where the ball may go to make it appear he is somewhat interested

Offline Martin

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #836 on: June 20, 2014, 11:50:53 PM »
Soft, one way runner and now turning it over. This sort of guy along with Conca and co were the hope of the side at the start of the season. This was where our improvement was going to come from and Hardwick wonders what went wrong.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #837 on: June 20, 2014, 11:57:08 PM »
Problem with our club is spuds like  Grigg, Chaplin and Houli have alot of influence over the list and like a sheep baa baa baa Ellis follows and plays bruise free the way they do. :help

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #838 on: June 21, 2014, 12:00:41 AM »
Remember Martin's "worst" year was also his third....stuff me, we can't even get the second year blues right....look for Vlastuin to turn in a shocker next year.....are these players good enough to work their way out of it and shake the Tigeritis like Martin mostly has?

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2014, 12:08:24 AM »
Problem with our club is spuds like  Grigg, Chaplin and Houli have alot of influence over the list and like a sheep baa baa baa Ellis follows and plays bruise free the way they do. :help
Excellent post. It's a joke.  :clapping