Author Topic: Todd Elton  (Read 76003 times)

tony_montana

Re: Todd Elton
« Reply #375 on: April 08, 2017, 08:03:00 PM »
Looked a fair way off it today, he used to be athletic, looks pretty slow and cumbersome now?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #376 on: April 08, 2017, 08:11:01 PM »
Come back Benny....all is forgiven.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #377 on: April 08, 2017, 08:12:52 PM »
Basically we are in trouble with key position players.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #378 on: April 08, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »
Keep Martin, get Lever &  Schache and we'd be flag contenders (or runners-up to GWS contenders at least...)
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #379 on: April 08, 2017, 08:32:29 PM »
Hahahah !! Oh god some supporters make me laugh. I don't believe we are close to contending until we play the top teams and at this stage that looks like geelong, Adelaide, port Adelaide, gws and the doggies. Love the new style and the new found hunger and pressure but she's a long season.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #380 on: April 08, 2017, 08:46:30 PM »
Hahahah !! Oh god some supporters make me laugh. I don't believe we are close to contending until we play the top teams and at this stage that looks like geelong, Adelaide, port Adelaide, gws and the doggies. Love the new style and the new found hunger and pressure but she's a long season.

Geelong arn't that good. Lucky to win today. Who have they beaten? Dogs won't win the flag on their current form, will be lucky to make top 4. Adelaide look the goods, that'll be a test. Port also in good form.

Who is getting ahead of themselves though? Felt like the forum was just enjoying a good win for the night?

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #381 on: April 08, 2017, 08:51:46 PM »
Geelong weren't lucky they fought back hard to win.
The guy above me. 2 players and suddenly we're contenders for the flag? Don't think so, would love if that was the case but to be honest I don't have a lot of faith in Hardwick

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #382 on: April 08, 2017, 08:55:27 PM »
We'll probably go close this year...... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #383 on: April 08, 2017, 08:59:55 PM »
We saw different games then, Melbourne coughed that one up something shocking. I thoroughly enjoyed it  :santa

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #384 on: April 08, 2017, 09:03:35 PM »
Melbourne kicked themselves out of it.....

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #385 on: April 08, 2017, 09:07:34 PM »
Did west coast and Collingwood cough it up against us  too ? Or is it the oppositions pressure.. interesting debate. At least we have something to talk about in the Tod Elton thread.

tony_montana

« Reply #386 on: April 08, 2017, 09:45:05 PM »
We saw different games then, Melbourne coughed that one up something shocking. I thoroughly enjoyed it  :santa

haha agreed

tony_montana

« Reply #387 on: April 08, 2017, 09:48:00 PM »
He'll probably get another crack at it next week - you'd think Benny will have a bit of time off. If he struggles again next week, its Chol time. We've really got to rotate and give Chol and Moore a crack at it this season

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #388 on: April 08, 2017, 10:17:24 PM »
He'll probably get another crack at it next week - you'd think Benny will have a bit of time off. If he struggles again next week, its Chol time. We've really got to rotate and give Chol and Moore a crack at it this season

Did you watch the VFL today? If you did you would know it's not yet Chol or Moore time.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #389 on: April 08, 2017, 10:44:40 PM »
Did west coast and Collingwood cough it up against us  too ? Or is it the oppositions pressure.. interesting debate. At least we have something to talk about in the Tod Elton thread.

I'd say Gawn going down would've also been a huge factor in the result...

- Thomas Sowell