Author Topic: Todd Elton  (Read 75995 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Todd Elton
« Reply #435 on: April 18, 2017, 08:06:54 PM »
Griffiths, Post, Elton, Gourdis, A.Edwards, Miller, Hamspud etc...

Looking at our KPP recruiting over the last decade one can only conclude that FJ & MoneyBlair had a severe case of Janes Addiction....

Been caught stealin
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #436 on: April 18, 2017, 08:25:09 PM »
Griffiths, Post, Elton, Gourdis, A.Edwards, Miller, Hamspud etc...

Looking at our KPP recruiting over the last decade one can only conclude that FJ & MoneyBlair had a severe case of Janes Addiction....

Been caught stealin
:cheers
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #437 on: April 18, 2017, 10:09:09 PM »
Peg, just admit it....

....idiots rule at Punt Road....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #438 on: April 18, 2017, 10:32:48 PM »

I'd keep playing Elton for a few games yet, purely as he is a big body that can give Nank a chop out but more importantly so we can put a line through his name or not.

You seriously can't put a line through his name yet? Gee wiz it seems like you think his games have been acceptable :gobdrop
He has played 2 games and 6 in total. So no I wouldnt put a line through his name yet.

So who is your option to play in the second ruck/forward roll? Griff??  :wallywink

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #439 on: April 19, 2017, 12:10:09 AM »
Griff > Elton. Better KPF and a much better Ruckman. They're even conceding the ruck half the time by not nominating anyone or having Grigg. If that's not saying anything to you then.... :banghead :wallywink

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #440 on: April 19, 2017, 09:26:25 AM »
So who is your option to play in the second ruck/forward roll? Griff??  :wallywink

Yes, Griff.

And that's not because Griff is good, he's just less putrid than Toddy and the other options.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Pick 26. Todd Elton
« Reply #441 on: April 19, 2017, 05:25:02 PM »
Looks like another good pick up in the Vickery mould  :cheers

Gerks was right, but not in the way he hoped...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 06:17:07 PM by Willy »

tony_montana

« Reply #442 on: April 19, 2017, 05:52:10 PM »
lol whatever happened to GG?

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #443 on: April 19, 2017, 06:20:26 PM »

I'd keep playing Elton for a few games yet, purely as he is a big body that can give Nank a chop out but more importantly so we can put a line through his name or not.

You seriously can't put a line through his name yet? Gee wiz it seems like you think his games have been acceptable :gobdrop
He has played 2 games and 6 in total. So no I wouldnt put a line through his name yet.

Id say  Chol could give us that option.   in fact id play Moore as well .Chol for Elton and Moore to play as a marking third tall type that we hoped Lennon might provide.

In saying that im with ya for now lets give him a few more  even though he  just doesnt look up to the standard.
Why not Riewoldt,  chol or Moore as a third tall and   Elton as the second kpf/ruck.

FF/  Rioli - Moore or Chol - Elton
HF/ Butler - Riewoldt - Castagna.

Lets play em all and find out who is the best options to keep.It could well be we need to cut all four of them in a short space of time next one or two seasons.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #444 on: April 19, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
lol whatever happened to GG?

I'll ask Bo :shh

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #445 on: April 20, 2017, 08:33:37 PM »
Not named in the VFL squad so looks like another opportunity. Was ok in patches last week but will need a good game Monday night.

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #446 on: April 20, 2017, 09:05:41 PM »
He lives in my street and is a really nice bloke. He has cute Pug dog and a very hot girlfriend. Just wish he would compete more...

Ruanaidh

« Reply #447 on: April 21, 2017, 06:37:22 AM »
He lives in my street and is a really nice bloke. He has cute Pug dog and a very hot girlfriend. Just wish he would compete more...
Good post

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #448 on: April 25, 2017, 11:15:51 AM »
Is there a stat for dropped marks?

Surely he's leading the competition.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Heart of Darkness

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #449 on: April 25, 2017, 11:38:50 AM »
They might have had 2 down on the bench last night but we played with 17 on the field for most of the night...