Author Topic: Rudd Resigns  (Read 11561 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Rudd Resigns
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2012, 01:28:00 PM »
where you been ox  :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2012, 01:46:33 PM »
Abbott this morning on MMM said we need an election. Eddie asked if they even had policies yet and all he could say was "....*pause*.. Reduce government spending."

::)

And seeing he has stated he will repeal everything including a major tax reform that forms part of the carbon tax legislation (lifting in the tax threshold that is a major benefit to ALL Australians) then he has to reduce spending on EVERYTHING .. I mean really what else can he say when they don't have a policy on anything and the ones they had they cant' afford to fund?

BTW I really do hope people realise that by him repealing the carbon tax and everything associcated with it he intends by default make people pay more take  ;D but that's a discussion for the 2013 election  ;D

So back to the topic.....So if they get elected next time (2013) and when they've cut spending on defence, education, health not given any increase to pensioners and of course turf the major national disability insurance scheme that's due to introduced and phased in over the next 2 years*** in 2014 or 2015 I'll sit back and wait for the inevietable sooking from the masses (of which there will be plenty) who voted for it because that's what going to happen  ;)

*** an important policy refrom from the current govt (which Abbot promised to bi-partisim support originally but has now reneged on) that is desperately neded in area so oftem neglected. Say what you like about the current PM but this is one of the most important reforms that this country needs and it will be Gillard's greatest (some may say onl) legacy.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »
where you been ox  :lol

I like to watch...

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2012, 02:40:28 PM »
any party that puts an ugly,dumb slut in charge,fully deserve it

Tony is certainly dumb and ugly but not so much a slut.

:lol
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2012, 05:34:49 PM »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2012, 06:29:18 PM »
The question for me is, if rudd happens to win back the leadership, who becomes treasurer? Surely he couldnt keep swan on after his comments about rudd, and really, swan has done a pretty good job.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 06:39:53 PM »

Correct.

Whats going to be even more funnier than this, is watching the Libs completely destroy what little remaining heart beat the Labour party have left.

The next election is going to be one sweet day watching this dysfunctional group go down in history as the worse ever, never to be seen again for years to come.

why should he say anything magic? Seriously would you?

He is laughing all the way to the bank. He just should sit back eat his popcorn and enjoy his free ride to the top of the mountain

If you think that having one major political part implode so that a buffoon can bradbury the top job is a good thing, then you must want to see the country go down the gurgler.

Ever heard of the saying "out of the frying pan and into the fire" ?

As a country you want good solid people on both sides of politics, both in government and in opposition.

As for thinking it is good if one political party ends up in the wilderness for an extended period, well, you are half way to a dictatorship when there is no real opposition for a long period of time.

It is scary how so many people view politics as if it is a football match. It highlights why voting should not be compulsory

gerkin greg

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2012, 08:05:25 PM »
Labor are North Melbourne and Liberal are Carlton

The Democrats are Fitzroy and the Greens are on the WPGA tour

;D

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2012, 10:19:35 PM »
any party that puts an ugly,dumb slut in charge,fully deserve it

:clapping

Finally someone calls it as it is...for the most part.

She also has an a rse like Grimace and speaks like a twit.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2012, 10:28:41 PM »
The question for me is, if rudd happens to win back the leadership, who becomes treasurer? Surely he couldnt keep swan on after his comments about rudd, and really, swan has done a pretty good job.

pretty good job?

Sorry but i dont count announcing to the country  Australians should vote with their feet and move to a different lender, as being a very difficult thing to do.

the guy is a puppett and repeats the same crap every time i hear him. China this surplus by 2013, shame on banks etc etc

give me a spell useless fool

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2012, 10:34:26 PM »

Correct.

Whats going to be even more funnier than this, is watching the Libs completely destroy what little remaining heart beat the Labour party have left.

The next election is going to be one sweet day watching this dysfunctional group go down in history as the worse ever, never to be seen again for years to come.

why should he say anything magic? Seriously would you?

He is laughing all the way to the bank. He just should sit back eat his popcorn and enjoy his free ride to the top of the mountain

If you think that having one major political part implode so that a buffoon can bradbury the top job is a good thing, then you must want to see the country go down the gurgler.

Ever heard of the saying "out of the frying pan and into the fire" ?

As a country you want good solid people on both sides of politics, both in government and in opposition.

As for thinking it is good if one political party ends up in the wilderness for an extended period, well, you are half way to a dictatorship when there is no real opposition for a long period of time.

It is scary how so many people view politics as if it is a football match. It highlights why voting should not be compulsory

al you seem like a smart guy surely you can see Labour deserve everything that they get. We pay for leaders to lead our country not to put up with this farce we are seeing.

Abbott Bradbury..hahahaha

mate labour lost all credibility and any little hold they had on the next election when they introduced the C.T.

All this does is place further nails in the Labour coffins. They dont deserve to be in power for a very long time
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2012, 11:08:05 PM »
Gillard got one thing right today, Rudd is a great campaigner.

Watch him finish like Black Caviar.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2012, 11:41:51 PM »
yep, and notice that his and his backers pitch is that he is most likely to win the next election, not be the best prime minister.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2012, 11:47:20 PM »

pretty good job?

Sorry but i dont count announcing to the country  Australians should vote with their feet and move to a different lender, as being a very difficult thing to do.

the guy is a puppett and repeats the same crap every time i hear him. China this surplus by 2013, shame on banks etc etc

give me a spell useless fool

Any chance you can tell us what he done wrong in managing the economy?

l

FNM

« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2012, 04:53:54 AM »
Abbott this morning on MMM said we need an election. Eddie asked if they even had policies yet and all he could say was "....*pause*.. Reduce government spending."

::)

And seeing he has stated he will repeal everything including a major tax reform that forms part of the carbon tax legislation (lifting in the tax threshold that is a major benefit to ALL Australians) then he has to reduce spending on EVERYTHING .. I mean really what else can he say when they don't have a policy on anything and the ones they had they cant' afford to fund?

BTW I really do hope people realise that by him repealing the carbon tax and everything associcated with it he intends by default make people pay more take  ;D but that's a discussion for the 2013 election  ;D

So back to the topic.....So if they get elected next time (2013) and when they've cut spending on defence, education, health not given any increase to pensioners and of course turf the major national disability insurance scheme that's due to introduced and phased in over the next 2 years*** in 2014 or 2015 I'll sit back and wait for the inevietable sooking from the masses (of which there will be plenty) who voted for it because that's what going to happen  ;)

*** an important policy refrom from the current govt (which Abbot promised to bi-partisim support originally but has now reneged on) that is desperately neded in area so oftem neglected. Say what you like about the current PM but this is one of the most important reforms that this country needs and it will be Gillard's greatest (some may say onl) legacy.
Don't forget, chuck the NBN and go back to dial up lol