Author Topic: NAB Cup Round 2 - Tigers vs Freo  (Read 23382 times)

gerkin greg

Re: NAB Cup Round 2 - Tigers vs Freo
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 04:17:39 PM »
a 7 inch tablet is about as big as you can watch it.

#first world problems

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
if anyone has a stream, id like a pm too please.

the telstra stream is only just short of crap. a 7 inch tablet is about as big as you can watch it.

and it constantly drops out
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 05:23:26 PM »
I blame the existing lack of internet infrastructure.

When will the Libs get a clue and stop blocking the NBN?  >:(

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 06:05:37 PM »
I don't know what the fuss is.  I'll have it streaming at my place..........................on Fox!

:P

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 07:30:43 PM »
Forwards coach Mark Williams previews the NAB Cup game against Freo on Sunday ...

http://bigpondvideo.com/RichmondTV/426911//

This week about getting the young guys use to travelling as well as the typical preseason stuff of working on our forward and defensive structures. Verrier, A.Maric, O'Hanlon, Arnot, Elton, Wright, Derickx, Morris and Ellis will all play. Derickx to play a bit in the ruck on Sunday as well as up forward. Cotch, Foley, Grigg and Jacko will be back for the Geelong game.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:02:02 PM by one-eyed »

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »
Does anyone have a 'streaming' location for the game? :-X

My joint. Channel 504 Fox Footy 8 pm Sunday night.

gerkin greg

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »
Forwards coach Mark Williams previews the NAB Cup game against Freo on Sunday ...

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/129924/default.aspx

This week about getting the young guys use to travelling as well as the typical preseason stuff of working on our forward and defensive structures. Verrier, A.Maric, O'Hanlon, Arnot, Elton, Wright, Derickx, Morris and Ellis will all play. Derickx to play a bit in the ruck on Sunday as well as up forward. Cotch, Foley, Grigg and Jacko will be back for the Geelong game.

That links to a story about Todd Elton

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 11:02:51 PM »

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/129924/default.aspx

That links to a story about Todd Elton
Cheers gerks. Fixed link.

http://bigpondvideo.com/RichmondTV/426911//

dwaino

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 12:30:26 AM »
I was watching the replay of League Teams before tonight's game, and it's odd/funny/ass hattery how when they came to this match, at the start they thought it was crook that we were the long odds after our first performance.. then turn around at the end and unanimously tip the jetty lickers.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »

Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a 'screamer' T/B :-[ No one in my family can put up with me so I have to isolate myself in my soundproofed(I play guitar and banjo) study, hence the need for a computer 'stream'. By the end of the night I wear out a 'rabbit trail', running from the study to the fridge to the dunny. ;D

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 11:39:47 AM »

Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a 'screamer' T/B :-[ No one in my family can put up with me so I have to isolate myself in my soundproofed(I play guitar and banjo) study, hence the need for a computer 'stream'. By the end of the night I wear out a 'rabbit trail', running from the study to the fridge to the dunny. ;D

Get yourself a esky, fill it, re-locate to the dunny with wireless and you're sorted
 :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

gerkin greg

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 12:35:07 PM »
genius  :cheers :lol

Ruanaidh

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »

Get yourself a esky, fill it, re-locate to the dunny with wireless and you're sorted
You blokes are better than Google :laugh: I'm booking my sons IPad2 as we speak :thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 03:06:07 PM »
Does anyone elses telstra live black out when streaming games?

Farken poo
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 03:42:49 PM »

You blokes are better than Google :laugh: I'm booking my sons IPad2 as we speak :thumbsup

IPad2 is garbage.  Doesn't support flash!  Get an Android tablet  :thumbsup