Author Topic: What if Jackson is named AGAIN to play next week?  (Read 19067 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: What if Jackson is named AGAIN to play next week?
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »
Says alot about us in 2009.

Finished 2nd in the B&F in a year no one other than Lids really did anything of note.

When you have the majority of a team who after round 1 knew their AFL fate and knew that the coach was not going to survive the season then you get these half paced players trotting around the ground making Jako look like a road runner when really he was running like Tappy The Turtle.

As bad as that sounds the only thing I remember Jako doing in 2009 is clashing with Boomer Harvey and which resulted in Harvey breaking his arm.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2012, 10:36:30 PM »
Jacko's few fans have been clinging onto 09 for years now. He was okay in 2010 but since then he's been struggling. Sack all involved with his contract extension :outtahere

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2012, 10:39:31 PM »
Sack all involved with his contract extension :outtahere

I've been waiting for this to come up! How the hell did he even get a contract extension?  Probably the worst decision the club has made in the last couple of seasons! Hope it doesn't start a trend.......

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2012, 10:42:25 PM »

I've been waiting for this to come up! How the hell did he even get a contract extension?  Probably the worst decision the club has made in the last couple of seasons! Hope it doesn't start a trend.......

Worst decision in the Hardwick regime by a long way.

Give him an off field role at the club like parking valet or swimming instructor or count the rocks at the Northern end of the ground near the goals and let the on field team prosper.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2012, 10:54:07 PM »

Worst decision in the Hardwick regime by a long way.

Give him an off field role at the club like parking valet or swimming instructor or count the rocks at the Northern end of the ground near the goals and let the on field team prosper.

Like :thumbsup

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2012, 07:01:12 AM »
I picked up this little beauty from another forum earlier.....

"I "wandered" around some sites yesterday, too, and what staggers me is the relish and glee which some supporters muster when ridiculing Jackson and some other RFC players. It was so bad that it was pathetic, puerile and disgusting. Like every club, we have some first class morons among our supporters."

Don't care where it came from but please post the appropriate source/link
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2012, 08:03:49 AM »
Jackson is compeletly out of form and should be dropped. Alves said about 4 years ago that Jackson was not upto Afl standard and should have been delisted then

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2012, 08:08:35 AM »
Jackson is compeletly out of form and should be dropped. Alves said about 4 years ago that Jackson was not upto Afl standard and should have been delisted then

What's funny is that most people can see this
The rest are delusional

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2012, 12:53:06 PM »

Stan Alves has always been on the money on a lot of footy issues. :thumbsup

That's why I love listening to 3LO because you get an objective football opinion from real footy people not this far fetched garbage and straight bat crap you get from MMM and to a lesser extent 3AW.

Was 100% correct on Gold Coast as well yesterday.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »
I picked up this little beauty from another forum earlier.....

"I "wandered" around some sites yesterday, too, and what staggers me is the relish and glee which some supporters muster when ridiculing Jackson and some other RFC players. It was so bad that it was pathetic, puerile and disgusting. Like every club, we have some first class morons among our supporters."

Don't care where it came from but please post the appropriate source/link

Sorry.....Sorted.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2012, 04:01:30 PM »
Hopefully the extension only covers 2012 . . .

I can't say how much it hurts to see the Tigers improving and this poser still running around in Y&B. Ball starts to move fluently from the backline, Rance to Grimes, to Ellis, to Houli on the switch, Deledio starts his run through the middle, Houli to Jackson . . . Deledio calls for it, Jackson looks up, looks at the ball, looks at his man, looks at the ball, looks at Deledio running past and is tackled . . . Holding the ball, turnover  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2012, 04:08:24 PM »
Jackson is here for a few more years mate :outtahere

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »
Jackson is here for a few more years mate :outtahere

Not if he's Lynched in the meantime......

gerkin greg

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2012, 04:21:25 PM »
As long as he keeps my tiger lillies watered he can stay

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2012, 04:23:44 PM »
As long as he keeps my tiger lillies watered he can stay

Your a softie....