Author Topic: "We are past noble losses, it's a game we should have won" - Hardwick  (Read 12937 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: "We are past noble losses, it's a game we should have won" - Hardwick
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2012, 08:09:56 PM »
are we talking about Jack or Jackstar? :huh
Jack.

oh, I got confused from the description! :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2012, 08:10:33 PM »
jack worked hard today, sure he played from behind a few times butr where was his help, at every contest he was expected to crumb his own work, where were the mosquito fleet crumming and helping him

f o jackstar, stop rubbishting and digging at jack, he effing far better than u

he is a very ordinary bloke
Played behind all day and then abuses his teamates :banghead
About time he went back to Coburg and Dimma made an example of him
We wont make finals once again

That is an ordinary post. Even by your standards. 

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2012, 08:11:31 PM »
jack worked hard today, sure he played from behind a few times butr where was his help, at every contest he was expected to crumb his own work, where were the mosquito fleet crumming and helping him

I reckon he can go lower still

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »
Let me know when we beat a team above us on the ladder ::)
Did you expect us to win against Carlton, Collingwood and Geelong? One and three is about where we all thought we would be after four rounds.
We may just beat a team above us next week. :thumbsup

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2012, 08:13:27 PM »
Some of you guys are just plain Trolls.

Who tipped us to win aganst last years premiers at home?
Who didnt  predict us to be 1-4?

Most of all who expected you idiots to be making these stupid comments this week? MEEEEEE

Lets all hope you disapear in the second half of the year. You guys make Tiger supporters look pathetic. Take it somewhere else please.

I saw a Tigers team harder at the ball than I have seen in years. I saw a team not pushed of the ball like sticks. I saw guys backing themselves. I didnt see a perfect team but I can see that OUR team is moving in the right direction so you trolls can take your crap and stick it where the sun dont shine. Harwick and his team will work on whats wrong. If you cant see that he is doing  that and has changed the way OUR team plays then you are watching a different game to me.
:clapping
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2012, 08:18:17 PM »
I think some of you may want to read the thread title and who said it, ffs, even the coach has had enough of these losses but some of you seem to continually accept it and probably will for years to come.

We could be 4-0 had we of played the way we are capable of playing.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 08:23:37 PM »

i'm not sure he is an ordinary bloke but lets face it this year he is playing very ordinary football. Second efforts are virtually  non existent and yelling at teammates is not on.

After 4 rounds this year, he along with Vickery, have gone backwards in a big way.

Without at least one of them getting back into form very soon, we have next to no chance of making finals.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

tony_montana

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »
So is this club finally going to get angry and draw a line in the sand?

Let's see...

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2012, 08:31:11 PM »
I saw a Tigers team harder at the ball than I have seen in years. I saw a team not pushed of the ball like sticks. I saw guys backing themselves. I didnt see a perfect team but I can see that OUR team is moving in the right direction so you trolls can take your crap and stick it where the sun dont shine. Harwick and his team will work on whats wrong. If you cant see that he is doing  that and has changed the way OUR team plays then you are watching a different game to me.

We obviously watched the same game Fluffy

Look I am extremely disapponted we lost but struth if you had said to me when I got to that pathetic excuse for an AFL venue and queued for 30 minutes to get in that 20 mins into the final qtr we'd be within a goal of the reigning premeiers I would have "can I have some of that your on please"...

There was alot to like today, yes there was some terrible mistakes eg Conca's handball in the final qtr when 40 metres up the ground stood Brad Miller on his own just outsdie fifty with at least 3 blokes powering through the centre = game breaker right there BTW....   

But there were some bloody good things as well - people shouldn't lose sight of that

In all seriousness the most pleasing thing about today was seeing how guttered the players were when the siren went. 12 months ago they wouldn't have reacted like that at all
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2012, 08:33:22 PM »
I think some of you may want to read the thread title and who said it, ffs, even the coach has had enough of these losses but some of you seem to continually accept it and probably will for years to come.

No one is saying we accept it WAT. What we are saying, or to the point not saying, is that everything is doom and gloom.
We won't make finals.... did we realistically think we would?
We lost to the Cats by 10 points, previously is would have been ten goals.
Today was a game that got away, we should have won. Our skills under pressure let us down. We had a few passengers. But did we roll over? Did we fight it out? There are positives to take from this and there is never any point in going feral on here, it will never change the result and it will never change future results.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2012, 08:35:07 PM »

Let's see...

it must be this week TM as IMO we have to beat the Eagles. After 30 years im sick of honorable losses. Games are there to win and we couldve won this one very easy.

Port in Adelaide is going to be a very difficult game to win.

We could lose both and our season pretty much over

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2012, 08:35:47 PM »

Let's see...
Gotta change the mix the front half is broke and needs fixing
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2012, 08:44:29 PM »

No one is saying we accept it WAT. What we are saying, or to the point not saying, is that everything is doom and gloom.
We won't make finals.... did we realistically think we would?
We lost to the Cats by 10 points, previously is would have been ten goals.
Today was a game that got away, we should have won. Our skills under pressure let us down. We had a few passengers. But did we roll over? Did we fight it out? There are positives to take from this and there is never any point in going feral on here, it will never change the result and it will never change future results.

I am not saying it's all doom and gloom and yes I did think we could of won, you nailed it though and this is what's frustrating, our skills and the couple of passengers is why we are 1-3..

Just like the Coach, getting sick of the "honorable losses" when really they should be wins, nothing feral in my comments. Unless we play the way we played against the Cats in the NAB we won't improve.

Why can't we play like that weekly, what are the excuses, there are none...my opinion that's all.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
As expected the Batman and Robin show is in full swing

oh how true.
comical actually.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

We obviously watched the same game Fluffy

Look I am extremely disapponted we lost but struth if you had said to me when I got to that pathetic excuse for an AFL venue and queued for 30 minutes to get in that 20 mins into the final qtr we'd be within a goal of the reigning premeiers I would have "can I have some of that your on please"...

There was alot to like today, yes there was some terrible mistakes eg Conca's handball in the final qtr when 40 metres up the ground stood Brad Miller on his own just outsdie fifty with at least 3 blokes powering through the centre = game breaker right there BTW....   

But there were some bloody good things as well - people shouldn't lose sight of that

In all seriousness the most pleasing thing about today was seeing how guttered the players were when the siren went. 12 months ago they wouldn't have reacted like that at all

voice of reason.