Author Topic: "We are past noble losses, it's a game we should have won" - Hardwick  (Read 12930 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: "We are past noble losses, it's a game we should have won" - Hardwick
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2012, 04:30:57 PM »
Now, there's an opening if there ever was one...
must.....re..sist....
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »
when the game was there for the taking, their seasoned and experienced campaigners stood up while a couple of our inexperienced blokes made a couple of crucial errors.

That was the difference.

Has nothing to do with the club accepting close enough being good enough.

Owl, i hope you take note of the zealots comments. That sarcastic rhetoric of yours is our downfall, and if we lose next week it will because of such comments. Wake up to yourself son, your holding the club back.
:lol Yes the coaching and playing staff are always affected by such actions.
I also hope you are not making excuses, Al.
Oh hang on, the Geelong guys being more experienced and our young blokes making mistakes sounds like reasons for losing, not excuses.

"We're pretty confident now and we are past the development stage," he said.
O.K., O.K i hear you :shh
BTW, i think Griggy has this wrong.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »
Grigg, Hardwick, Cotchin, Jackson and a few others have said it.....do they all have it wrong????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
Grigg, Hardwick, Cotchin, Jackson and a few others have said it.....do they all have it wrong????

lol even the ranga is piping in? Maybe he should STFU bc his 3 quick freekicks in the last didnt help the cause  :lol

discaimer - yes I know it wasnt just Jacko, there were some bad errors from some of the golden ones like Lids's miss and Concas edwards-esque unforced errors, but really Jacko has no right to be talking it up, the young guys who are already better than him must be thing wtf  when they hear that?

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2012, 05:54:50 PM »
I miss the days when we could cheer ourselves up after a loss by sacking someone.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »
Is there a point to the increases font size? Has there been a complaint by our more senior posters?

Us non-baby boomers have to put up with enough rubbish from that generation, what next  :banghead

Jealousy's a curse Dooks.  Just because you wish you were a BB doesn't mean you have to get the poos with those of us who earned the right to be one.

:P :P :P

Ruanaidh

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2012, 07:03:56 PM »
Looking closely at the game I think our forward line is close to 'clicking'. A good start, few lucky bounces and some half decent umpiring and we might have been off and running

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2012, 07:30:55 PM »
Is there a point to the increases font size? Has there been a complaint by our more senior posters?

Us non-baby boomers have to put up with enough rubbish from that generation, what next  :banghead

Jealousy's a curse Dooks.  Just because you wish you were a BB doesn't mean you have to get the poos with those of us who earned the right to be one.

Oh dear, your not one of them too.......?

.....ah well.......spose you guys have your pluses. You drive, erm, burgundy cars which are kool.....and, erm.........phantom of the opera, yeah, that rocks.... :huh;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2012, 07:35:16 PM »

.....ah well.......spose you guys have your pluses. You drive, erm, burgundy cars which are kool.....and, erm.........phantom of the opera, yeah, that rocks.... :huh;D

Well I am the next gen up whatever the stuff that is because I don't follow the gen poo....

But I drove a GT (2005 model), ride a Harley, just sold my MV Agusta Brutale and am buying a Ducati Streetfighter S bike next.......

How is the gen or few gens above me going wth their ...um...hobbies.... ;D

Oh hang on I am gen mid life crisis.... :lol

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2012, 07:44:03 PM »

Well I am the next gen up whatever the stuff that is because I don't follow the gen poo....

But I drove a GT (2005 model), ride a Harley, just sold my MV Agusta Brutale and am buying a Ducati Streetfighter S bike next.......

Always the exception to the rule WAT. No porcelain ducks on your wall I'm tipping  :cheers

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2012, 07:52:03 PM »

Always the exception to the rule WAT. No porcelain ducks on your wall I'm tipping  :cheers

If there was I would blow them off the wall with my 12 gauge...oh did I mention I own a Beretta 12 gauge as well for clay target shooting :cheers...... :rollin

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2012, 07:54:09 PM »
topic...topic...topic  :outtahere
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2012, 07:55:15 PM »
Oh my  :o

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

"Rucks:

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2012, 08:22:59 PM »
Pull....................................