Author Topic: "We are past noble losses, it's a game we should have won" - Hardwick  (Read 12918 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: "We are past noble losses, it's a game we should have won" - Hardwick
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2012, 08:38:57 PM »
Pull....................................

stuffing BANG... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2012, 08:47:16 PM »

Are you a silver Pigeon man or have you gone all out with the DT10 X trap??

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2012, 08:56:32 PM »

Mate you are really starting to scare me now......how much do we have in common... :help.. :thumbsup

Look it's been a while since I have seen it actually, have it stored ready to come out soon when we move back to Aus, the 687 Gold Trap from memory.....cost abot $5,000 with 3/4 and full chokes..not sure what model they are up to now.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2012, 09:05:36 PM »

Mate you are really starting to scare me now......how much do we have in common... :help.. :thumbsup

Look it's been a while since I have seen it actually, have it stored ready to come out soon when we move back to Aus, the 687 Gold Trap from memory.....cost abot $5,000 with 3/4 and full chokes..not sure what model they are up to now.

A Classic U/O you have there WAT, still worth about that today ;) I have the 682 Gold E X Trap 30inch Barrel's fitted with Briley adjustable chokes. Splits em open just fine........ ;)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2012, 09:09:56 PM »

A Classic U/O you have there WAT, still worth about that today ;) I have the 682 Gold E X Trap 30inch Barrel's fitted with Briley adjustable chokes. Splits em open just fine........ ;)

Wow, great stuff, I have the Briley adjustable chokes as well, sounds like your's is a bit special too TFT....good on you mate.

I will let you know the definite model when I get home.. ;D

"Rucks:

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2012, 09:18:34 PM »
Sounds great :thumbsup :thumbsup

Ox

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2012, 09:27:59 PM »
Clearly.we're nowhere near being past noble losses.

I'd say we'r more destined for such and the coaching has done nothing to implement a strategy to surpass it.which makes them a pack of buck passing car salesmen.

Spare me,Damien.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2012, 10:14:23 PM »
Clearly.we're nowhere near being past noble losses.

I'd say we'r more destined for such and the coaching has done nothing to implement a strategy to surpass it.which makes them a pack of buck passing car salesmen.

Spare me,Damien.

Why don't you tell us what you really feel big fella! You are always holding back and using nice language!

Go on, make our day!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2012, 07:35:33 AM »
Is there a point to the increases font size? Has there been a complaint by our more senior posters?

Us non-baby boomers have to put up with enough rubbish from that generation, what next  :banghead

Jealousy's a curse Dooks.  Just because you wish you were a BB doesn't mean you have to get the poos with those of us who earned the right to be one.

:P :P :P

Oh dear, your not one of them too.......?

.....ah well.......spose you guys have your pluses. You drive, erm, burgundy cars which are kool.....and, erm.........phantom of the opera, yeah, that rocks.... :huh;D

BB loud and proud!   ;D  Yes we do have our pluses; as people for you younger types to look up to and respect.  No porcelain ducks on the wall, that was the generation prior but I did recently attend a John Fogerty concert - does that count?   :whistle