Author Topic: Who is under the pump?  (Read 8646 times)

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Who is under the pump?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 10:24:08 PM »
I want to see Post tried down forward again.

gerkin greg

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »
He doesn't

the claw

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 10:50:38 PM »
in the gun and glass half fulls plus those who are struggling.

browne, bit of a dinosaur
connors, totally stuffed attitude.
derickx, has done nothing at 25.
edwards, glass half full poor skills poor decion making skinny runt.
graham, seems his papers are stamped already.
houli, down hill skier who is limited.
jackson, hack
king, very limited player with no polish.
macdonald, gonski.
a maric rookie on senior list.
mcguane, dud.
miller rookie on senior list.
moore injury,
nahas one sided runt whith no polish.
newman struggling and 30 yrs old. some real wrrying signs the last two yrs.
post seems his papers are already stamped with the lack of opportunity, one dimensional.
vickery yep i put him here he needs to dramatically improve a fair few areas of his game. soft as butter. hes safe for now on the back of last yr but is clearly struggling. was last yr a one off is a good question atm.
webberley average at everything no outstanding assett too small.
white dud.

thats 19 players
can add
tuck at 31 hes probably a  severe injury away from it.
astbury only because of injury which has prevented him from developing
griffiths see astbury.
riewoldt clearly safe but struggling big time and has for a good chunk of last yr as well.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 10:58:29 PM »
Yep, and with next years mega Draft we can replace them with 19 better players who will all walk straight into the side and take us to thee grand final :wallywink :wallywink

LMFAO at Houli "Down hill skier"  :lol has one quiet game and the knives are out! I have an idea, why don't we drop him and put lids back to the the HB flank, Lids is going poo in the midfield anyway, I'm actually shocked he wasn't your number 20 :huh

the claw

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 11:11:38 PM »
Yep, and with next years mega Draft we can replace them with 19 better players who will all walk straight into the side and take us to thee grand final :wallywink :wallywink

LMFAO at Houli "Down hill skier"  :lol has one quiet game and the knives are out! I have an idea, why don't we drop him and put lids back to the the HB flank, Lids is going poo in the midfield anyway, I'm actually shocked he wasn't your number 20 :huh
lol at you getting all defensive and upset over an opinion. i didnt expect people to agree with all of it, but hey ive done well if its only houli you object to.
 i agree it is a harsh call on him.  but hes as soft as they come and not my cup of tea as a player.  i also dont believe he can play as a mid for a few reasons. but maybe hes one who should not be on that list atm.
anyone else you object to. i reckon the rest are atm either in the gun, struggling or a proven glass half full. be nice if we could cut em all in one go but in your silliness i have to point out it will probably take 3 yrs to get em all out  :wallywink

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 11:19:09 PM »
Sorry I must have missed the part where I got upset and defensive? I laughed at you yes but I'm pretty sure when someone laughs it generally doesn't mean there upset or defensive?

But sure, why not axe them all because in our eyes there doing or have done nothing! what do we possibly have to loose?..

dwaino

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »

But sure, why not axe them all because in our eyes there doing or have done nothing! what do we possibly have to loose?..

sheesh why stop at 19?!

Make it 30 because simple math would show we would draft 18 stars  :shh

the claw

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 11:43:57 PM »
Sorry I must have missed the part where I got upset and defensive? I laughed at you yes but I'm pretty sure when someone laughs it generally doesn't mean there upset or defensive?

thats a good question for once, what do we have to lose? imo very little tell me exactly what have most of them achieved on a consistent basis. most have been around awhile now.

exxcluding houli who i agree it was a bit harsh, the simple truth is 18 are either in the gun, strugglling for what ever reason, or glass half fulls based on their strengths and weaknesses. name one who does not fit these criteria. do that and i will gladly admit im wrong do that or stop your freakin sooking put up or shut up.

oh yeah""  you did get upset and defensive but its okay  an awful lot of unthinking posters do.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2012, 11:44:50 PM »

sheesh why stop at 19?!

I'm reall looking forward to seeing draft picks 125 to 135 walk straight into the side next year and make an emmidiate impact, who needs these duds like Houli, Reiwoldt, Astbury, Griffiths and Vickery!

the claw

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 11:46:22 PM »

sheesh why stop at 19?!

oh dont be silly theres not currently 30 in the gun struggling or a glass half full. get with the debate son.  ::)

dwaino

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2012, 11:48:48 PM »
 Well that's your opinion but I disagree and think you are wrong.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 11:50:51 PM »

oh yeah""  you did get upset and defensive but its okay  an awful lot of unthinking posters do.

I'm sorry, please point out to me again where I got upset and defensive? I may have been a little sarcastic dut I can assure you I'm not upset :lol

Unthinking poster :lol :lol thank god our not the brains trust of the club, we would have no one on the list :lol (and before you mistake that for defensiveness it was actually sarcasm as well ;))

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 11:52:07 PM »

Please tone it down Dwaino, no need to get upset or defensive :police: :lol

Oh and BTW, it is Claws opinion and just because you and I think it one of the most dumb ass opinions we've ever read on this forum it doesnt  mean we have the right to object to it!

dwaino

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 11:53:51 PM »

Please tone it down Dwaino, no need to get upset or defensive :police: :lol

Sheesh I just get so worked up and ahead of myself sometimes  :help :rollin

the claw

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2012, 12:08:06 AM »

I'm sorry, please point out to me again where I got upset and defensive? I may have been a little sarcastic dut I can assure you I'm not upset :lol

Unthinking poster :lol :lol thank god our not the brains trust of the club, we would have no one on the list :lol (and before you mistake that for defensiveness it was actually sarcasm as well ;))
yep defensive and unthinking some one suggests theres 19 players who are either under the pump, struggling, or glass half full and a sarcastic reply says to me you have become all defensive over it. unthinking because you fail to address the issues and whats been said. nope instead you lie and twist whats been said. yep most certainly hit a nerve.
aside from houli who ive been big enough to say perhaps he should not be in the 19 mentioned  and it was harsh. which others did i get wrong. i mentioned 19 players who are either in the gun struggling or is a glass half full  and you come up with one. you come on all defensive whoops sarcastic because i hit a nerve and debate nothing.
i tell you what i will start you off with a couple.

browne in the gun glass half full or struggling.
connors  in the gun glass half full or struggling.
derickx in the gun glass half full or struggling
its not hard to reply in kind without the oh yeah sarcasm. prove me wrong.