Author Topic: Who is under the pump?  (Read 8621 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Who is under the pump?
« on: May 02, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »
Maybe a bit early for this but Coach doesn't care.

Moore, McDonald, McGuane all gone & Connors back to the pub. Who else? Webberley, Graham, Browne, Post would all be under pressure. However, at least they're performing quite well in the scoobs (Graham & Webbers especially). Derrickx needs to get more than 10 touches at VFL level. He's 25, not 18. I'd send him packing at years end unless he comes into ones and plays at least 8 games. Probably forgotten a few.

What do you mad hatters think?

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Who is under the pump?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 07:38:36 PM »
I think we need a poll. And a tea party.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 07:39:34 PM »
I think we need a poll. And a tea party.

:clapping

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 08:09:43 PM »
Some alcoholic beverages too, so that we can add flavour to the discussion. :thumbsup

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 08:13:16 PM »
All the names you listed Coach are quite probable delistings. That's why i can't see us getting rid of edwards or jacko but they would have to be nervous. White also. Thats why Post may survive from your list.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 08:16:49 PM »
All the names you listed Coach are quite probable delistings. That's why i can't see us getting rid of edwards or jacko but they would have to be nervous. White also. Thats why Post may survive from your list.

After his shocker in Round 1 Post needs to get back into the side I think otherwise he may be on the way out.

I don't like his chances as I feel with Batch settling in after an indifferent pre season and the rest of the lads in the backline gelling nicely unless he strings a considerable number of successive games together he will be in trouble.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 09:17:57 PM »
We're going to go deep in the draft this year. You'd want to be playing senior footy..

Without thinking too much.

McDonald
McGuane
Connors
Webberley
Graham
Browne
Derrickx
A Maric
M White

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 09:21:02 PM »
We're going to go deep in the draft this year. You'd want to be playing senior footy..

McDonald
McGuane
Connors
Webberley
Graham
Browne
Derrickx
A Maric
M White

We'd have to keep at least one of those Ruckmen and at least one KPD for back up. What happens if big Ivan or Rance goes down?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 09:29:11 PM »

McDonald
McGuane
Connors
Webberley
Graham
Browne
Derrickx
A Maric
M White

We'd have to keep at least one of those Ruckmen and at least one KPD for back up. What happens if big Ivan or Rance goes down?

The one that stays on the list would be the one who plays more senior footy between the Beefcake and Browne.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »

The one that stays on the list would be the one who plays more senior footy between the Beefcake and Browne.

Why it's a regular clash of the titans!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 09:51:59 PM »
I reckon Post staying will have a lot to do with Astbury and Griff getting their bodies right. Particularly Astbury, if he comes up from injury and forces himself into contention in the firsts Post is under the pump or on the other side Astbury can't get his body right or can't get past his injury Post will have less to worry about because of lack of depth, you can't count on Griff as depth with his poor injury run plus a possible move back to the forward line.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 09:54:43 PM »

McDonald
McGuane
Connors
Webberley
Graham
Browne
Derrickx
A Maric
M White

Forgot about Greg White and A.Maric. There's also that Heslin bloke who is already gawn
Greg would want to have cemented a spot by the end of the season if he's going to be with us in 2013. Reckon with Maric there is something good there, brilliant skills. He did spend 4 years at Melbourne though, so maybe he's just not up to it?

Gus stays over Browne.

gerkin greg

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 01:04:50 AM »
Gus is contracted

Browney, did you see his run and bounce on the wing for the Hamburgers on the weekend? 5 year deal coming  :shh

Best ruck div in the comp next year

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 01:40:51 AM »

Exactly. That isn't a list of those who will be delisted. More so those under the pump as the thread title suggests.

I also think that of the best starting 22, Tuck, Edwards, Jackson, Nahas & Miller will all come under scrutiny for trading or delisting.

Ox

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 03:37:17 AM »
Btowne will make a great boot studder............