Author Topic: SYDNEY  (Read 22947 times)

gerkin greg

Re: SYDNEY
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2012, 06:50:26 PM »
Go for the salad

dwaino

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2012, 06:50:41 PM »
Meh. I can't find my voice sitting on my own. There is some spare time between knocking off work and the start of the game so I guess it's a great opportunity to get the lawns and stuff in  :-\

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2012, 06:53:10 PM »
Meh. I can't find my voice sitting on my own. There is some spare time between knocking off work and the start of the game so I guess it's a great opportunity to get the lawns and stuff in  :-\

Take a blow up Dad with you.. :o

Maybe rent a Dad... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »

Maybe rent a Dad... ;D

Take Fritzy

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2012, 07:03:35 PM »
 :huh this is HIGHLY unorthodox  >:(

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »

Maybe rent a Dad... ;D

Take Fritzy

Greg White's doing nothing this weekend :whistle :whistle

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2012, 07:16:30 PM »
Ease up wolf pack. Dwainos rolls my side. Pull your heads in you effers

dwaino

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »

Maybe rent a Dad... ;D

LOL  ;D

He's actually more upset than me. He moved back down here from Brisbane just last year to see more footy. The bloke bleeds Richmond. He used to run the supporters club in Brisbane. In one year ('99 I think?) he got together with the other supporters clubs up there to put on a family day sort of thing, with stalls, rides, other crap, and get people to buy interstate memberships for their clubs. It was a pretty big hit, but due to the council they couldn't do it the next year. Even that year (remember it's a rugby town) the council kept throwing down things to try and stop it. They ended up saying it couldn't go ahead without a $5000 fee for insurance. After contacting all the clubs for a hand, it was only St. Kilda that came to the call. And for that, when Brisbane representatives came down to the event they were told to bugger off. They in turn told their players not to turn up. But Leppa and a few others came anyway and said "don't tell anyone we're here!"  ;D. Leppa volunteered to go into the dunking machine and they made a killing off everyone young and old wanting a shot at putting the big ranga in the drink.

But ending the cool story... he's spewing. Moved here to watch the Tigers and his missus gets crook. She had another operation last week and starts chemo soon, so hopefully there is some light and he'll be able to get to some regular games.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2012, 07:28:35 PM »

Maybe rent a Dad... ;D

LOL  ;D

He's actually more upset than me. He moved back down here from Brisbane just last year to see more footy. The bloke bleeds Richmond. He used to run the supporters club in Brisbane. In one year ('99 I think?) he got together with the other supporters clubs up there to put on a family day sort of thing, with stalls, rides, other crap, and get people to buy interstate memberships for their clubs. It was a pretty big hit, but due to the council they couldn't do it the next year. Even that year (remember it's a rugby town) the council kept throwing down things to try and stop it. They ended up saying it couldn't go ahead without a $5000 fee for insurance. After contacting all the clubs for a hand, it was only St. Kilda that came to the call. And for that, when Brisbane representatives came down to the event they were told to bugger off. They in turn told their players not to turn up. But Leppa and a few others came anyway and said "don't tell anyone we're here!"  ;D. Leppa volunteered to go into the dunking machine and they made a killing off everyone young and old wanting a shot at putting the big ranga in the drink.

But ending the cool story... he's spewing. Moved here to watch the Tigers and his missus gets crook. She had another operation last week and starts chemo soon, so hopefully there is some light and he'll be able to get to some regular games.

Hope she gets better bud, pity he still isn't in Brissy..... :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2012, 07:33:04 PM »
pity he still isn't in Brissy..... :thumbsup

:-\ :-\Use a dating site WAT and stop trying to take advantage of some poor kids crook dad >:( ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2012, 07:37:42 PM »
his dad isn't crook, moron. hope she gets better dwayne

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2012, 07:40:43 PM »
his dad isn't crook, moron. hope she gets better dwayne

:clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2012, 07:43:58 PM »
pity he still isn't in Brissy..... :thumbsup

:-\ :-\Use a dating site WAT and stop trying to take advantage of some poor kids crook dad >:( ;D

:lol

Cmon lads, bit of lite humor..... ;)

"Rucks:

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2012, 07:45:30 PM »
Well, heres the deal, we have to kick four goals lead and then four more to make up for the four free kicks in front of goal they will inevitably get from the maggots (for any contact whatsoever), and the two 50 metre penalties they also conjure up against us as a matter of course.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2012, 07:47:10 PM »
Well, heres the deal, we have to kick four goals lead and then four more to make up for the four free kicks in front of goal they will inevitably get from the maggots (for any contact whatsoever), and the two 50 metre penalties they also conjure up against us as a matter of course.

Owl old buddy.....NO EXCUSES...... ;D

"Rucks: