Author Topic: Foley gone for the season [updated]  (Read 8939 times)

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Foley gone for the season [updated]
« on: June 30, 2012, 05:40:35 PM »
We lose tuck we are stuffed we are already feeling the affects of not having a pack bursting delivery maker in foley  ... Conca is his natural replacement for mine  in years to come
 i hope being left out  doesnt make him upset if i was west coast or freo i would  be  throwing the kitchen sink at trying to get the boy back home he will be  a  great 25 possie  1 goal player...
We lose him will be mad as all hell
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:47:57 PM by one-eyed »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Foley has hurt us
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »
stuffing called this when he went down however a few seem to of thought he would be easily covered......yep.....NUFFERS!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »
We lose tuck we are stuffed we are already feeling the affects of not having a pack bursting delivery maker in foley  ... Conca is his natural replacement for mine  in years to come
 i hope being left out  doesnt make him upset if i was west coast or freo i would  be  throwing the kitchen sink at trying to get the boy back home he will be  a  great 25 possie  1 goal player...
We lose him will be mad as all hell

Don't stress J2T, Conca won't be going anywhere.  Won't hurt him at all to have a reality check for a week and then come back and fire up.  Will be a very good player for us for a long period and I can't see the club doing anything detrimental to him at this stage of his career.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 05:56:11 PM »
stuffing called this when he went down however a few seem to of thought he would be easily covered......yep.....NUFFERS!!

Want to name the posters, WAT? I said we could cover him against Fremantle. We didn't lose to those guys because we didn't have Foley, we lost because we played like ass. We didn't lose today because we didn't have him either. 33 points up at 1/4 time without Foley, how the stuff did we manage that? He's a good player and we do miss him but he is not the reason why we lost today. May have made a difference but fact is we lost because we played like dog poo in the 2nd half. One guy doesn't change that.

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »
I am worried about the clubs inside perception of Conca  22 possies wet day   and didnt do much wrong i saw the last clash before the siren  and saw him limping  when i saw omission  i was worried
The boy can  play and to drop him  might make him lose confidence if i was a west aus club i would be in his ear this week because he will rip it up he is way better than say a Tambling  dropping him may make him come back stronger  or make him say fk you 

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 06:30:02 PM »
LMFAO @ some of the hysteria about Conca :lol If Conca doesn't have the balls to accept he's been dropped and his first thoughts are to leave then let him pee off back to where he came from!
But in saying that I would be pretty certain his first thoughts would be on what he needs to do to make it back into the team. The kid isn't a stuffing idiot unlike some of you posters.....

Oh and just on Foley, I agree with the Coach, we clearly didn't miss Him in the first quarter, it's more the lack of skill and experience in our second and third tier players that was the problem....

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 06:34:42 PM »
There is worse stats in the starting 18  than him   you might want to  check him with a few other  b4 you start coming out with barrage  and apart from tuck  morris and cotchin no one is his peer for attack on the ball

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 06:40:18 PM »
Too right it has, 25 regualr possies with a heap of clearances not simply replaced....has taken the edge off a dominant midfield especially when up against top sides....hope he can get back soon, critical to our year
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »
???? Who cares about stats? My post is referring to all the "chicken littles" that are carrying on about nothing. I'm sure Conca will cop it on the chin and work on his game, not pack up his bat and ball and go home because he's been dropped! God forbid we drop anyone again just in case there a softy and will want out at the end of the season :lol :lol

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 06:45:26 PM »
i agree mate don't get me wrong there is 2 ways he can look at it   try harder fight back into the side which i am 99 % sure  but if blair hartley was at another club it is the  absolute oppurtunity  to spin rubbish into the youngsters ear and pry him away tel him he is 22 game material at such and such club no need to look over your shoulder  lock in top 18   if we lose him this will be the reason why

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 06:52:32 PM »
No worries mate, I would like to think he is a bigger person than that and leaving the club wouldn't have even crossed his mind. I'm sure there is a good reason as to why he was omitted and I'm sure he will come back into the side very quickly.

the claw

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 06:53:55 PM »
i actually question if he was dropped and he didnt have a niggle.

imo hes been pretty steady all yr and his last game against gws was pretty decent.
we have retained players all yr with much worse form issues than conca.

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 06:56:32 PM »
Agree with you  Claw  he has been conssistant not fantastic,  he does go in for the ball commitment is not an issue there fore not  crap

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »

Want to name the posters, WAT? I said we could cover him against Fremantle. We didn't lose to those guys because we didn't have Foley, we lost because we played like ass. We didn't lose today because we didn't have him either. 33 points up at 1/4 time without Foley, how the stuff did we manage that? He's a good player and we do miss him but he is not the reason why we lost today. May have made a difference but fact is we lost because we played like dog poo in the 2nd half. One guy doesn't change that.

One of your best posts and 100% spot on

He would've been real handy but facts are we were shown up yet again

Honorable pathetic skata losses are rubbish

Foley didn't make Rance fall to his knees countless times in the last half, Foley didn't make Grigg centre the ball and gift Adelaide a goal, Foley didn't make That hack Miller give momentum to Adelaide

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 04:53:56 PM »
Gone for the season?
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do