Author Topic: Park em Up  (Read 5705 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Park em Up
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 03:43:01 PM »
Crap, take the rose coloured glasses off..

And give me a break, be it this year or next year....  Bla bla... What stuffing year are we going to bloody perform????

Year after year after year......

Park em up... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ruanaidh

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »
If we make the eight now it will mean that some of the youngsters have really 'stood-up'. That.......would be an achievement and more.

If....and what youngsters?
The first and second year players.

Yes and the list is.......drum roll......
If you need to have it spelt-out you can visit the RFC website or maybe just look at this weeks team-sheet. ::)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »

Suggest you take your glasses off as it would appear they seem to be forever fogged up due to you constantly being angry  ;D

If the RFC is such a disappointment, showing absolutely no imprvoment, going up and down in the one spot and causing you so much grief then why don't you hop on your bike and ride off to another club that meets your demands/criteria

:rollin :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2012, 03:54:22 PM »

Suggest you take your glasses off as it would appear they seem to be forever fogged up due to you constantly being angry  ;D

If the RFC is such a disappointment, showing absolutely no imprvoment, going up and down in the one spot and causing you so much grief then why don't you hop on your bike and ride off to another club that meets your demands/criteria

Essendon Veruka's.

They're always angry win lose or draw. :lol :rollin :lol

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2012, 04:21:09 PM »
Oompa Loompa dooda di doo
I have another riddle for you
Oompa Loompa dooda da di
If you are smart you'll listen to me
Who do you blame when the team is developing
The clubs history because they aren't winning
Blaming the kids is an awful shame
When we know well who is to blame

The expectations of the supporter

Oompa Loompa dooda di da
If you're are smart, then you will go far
You eventually will live in happiness too
Like the Essendon fans dooda di doo.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »
 :lol
fine form today tucker
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

tony_montana

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 06:17:43 PM »
 :rollin

gerkin greg

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 08:14:31 PM »
WAT sees everything

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 09:35:07 PM »
WAT have you got, you've got a per-fect match

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2012, 06:17:08 AM »
Pwned WAPNGT Tucker  :lol
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2012, 09:49:26 AM »

Constantly angry.....crap WP, JUST CRAP...Again, you are not always the voice of reason! After the Crows debacle we went back to the old RFC, worse than the Walace days, worse than the loss against the Swans when Wallace said to Morton that he just cost him his job.

Fine, pick up the easy wins and act like we are going great......not, we are still poo and always will be because our payers have no strength in their minds. Yeah yeah, you said we would pay finals next year bla bla, we should be playing this year. How the hell can we play brilliant football one day and then blow a 30+ point lead..???  Please don't tell me the old "we are young, learning, developing" crap....even the bloody coach and players have come out and said "NO EXCUSES".

But yet again short sighted and rose coloured glasses people just don't get it.

Oh and the cheap shot jokes......grow the stuff up!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »
Oompa Loompa dooda di doo
I have another riddle for you
Oompa Loompa dooda da di
If you are smart you'll listen to me
Who do you blame when the team is developing
The clubs history because they aren't winning
Blaming the kids is an awful shame
When we know well who is to blame

The expectations of the supporter

Oompa Loompa dooda di da
If you're are smart, then you will go far
You eventually will live in happiness too
Like the Essendon fans dooda di doo.

Let's see your jokes next season TB when we are still poo!!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »

Constantly angry.....crap WP, JUST CRAP...Again, you are not always the voice of reason! After the Crows debacle we went back to the old RFC, worse than the Walace days, worse than the loss against the Swans when Wallace said to Morton that he just cost him his job.

Fine, pick up the easy wins and act like we are going great......not, we are still poo and always will be because our payers have no strength in their minds. Yeah yeah, you said we would pay finals next year bla bla, we should be playing this year. How the hell can we play brilliant football one day and then blow a 30+ point lead..???  Please don't tell me the old "we are young, learning, developing" crap....even the bloody coach and players have come out and said "NO EXCUSES".

I am certain the people arguing we are better this year have better memories than you. Can you remember the Hawks game? Flogged a very good team. Or what about the Saints game, went down to the wire and we prevailed. Those wouldn't of happened over the past 10 years. So if you don't see that as development I don't know how much you expect in such a short amount of time.

So don't go saying people have short memories when you're the one carrying on like a baby about a loss to a very good side not even a week ago

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2012, 10:15:11 AM »
the crows loss was worse that wallace days?
 :lol
Now i've heard it all
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2012, 10:19:34 AM »

I am certain the people arguing we are better this year have better memories than you. Can you remember the Hawks game? Flogged a very good team. Or what about the Saints game, went down to the wire and we prevailed. Those wouldn't of happened over the past 10 years. So if you don't see that as development I don't know how much you expect in such a short amount of time.

So don't go saying people have short memories when you're the one carrying on like a baby about a loss to a very good side not even a week ago

Oh please, we have pulled wins like those you mentioned off for years and we are still no better..do you and others not get it, how the stuff do you blow a 39 point lead....how....how do you do it....?

By the way I remember the Tigers of old!!!!!! We are way off them pal!

As far as the baby comment goes, remember that wen you grow up and see what some of us have seen for 30 odd years with this club!

"Rucks: