Author Topic: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS  (Read 11141 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 04:07:57 PM »
JT Tigers has nominated this as post of the month

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 05:27:55 PM »
Rubbish thread

Let's talk when we make finals

Until then talk, stats and comparisons are cheap

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

gerkin greg

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 05:30:41 PM »
stop talking daniel we haven't made finals yet

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 05:51:18 PM »
Poor form Daniel. You are better than that

Ox

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 05:55:28 PM »
no changes this years bar Morris and Ivan.

Unfortunately some think that by gaining some quality players.they can slack off.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »
Great thread and totally agree........With Ox and Daniel.......let's play finals before threads like this come out....

And some of you think my threads are premature, WP, ban yourself for your comments....hehehe!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 07:20:42 PM »

Unfortunately some think that by gaining some quality players.they can slack off.

Hey Ox, I never disagree with your posts for fear of being bitch slapped But......You have to give a little credit to Cotch, Grigg and to some extent Foley and Edwards. Those 4 have stepped up this year where the rest have either stagnated or gone backwards.......just my two bobs worth.... :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 07:22:59 PM »

Hey Ox, I never disagree with your posts for fear of being bitch slapped But......You have to give a little credit to Cotch, Grigg and to some extent Foley and Edwards. Those 4 have stepped up this year where the rest have either stagnated or gone backwards.......just my two bobs worth.... :thumbsup

That's the problem TFT, when some step up others go backwards, then the year after they reverse rolls...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

dwaino

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 07:24:01 PM »

That's the problem TFT, when some step up others go backwards, then the year father they reverse rolls...

That's between you and your dad

:outtahere

gerkin greg

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »
Great thread and totally agree........With Ox and Daniel.......let's play finals before threads like this come out....

And some of you think my threads are premature, WP, ban yourself for your comments....hehehe!

Season is over mate
This needs addressing NOW
Would rest Cotch and Lids for the remainder of the year

gerkin greg

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 07:26:16 PM »

That's the problem TFT, when some step up others go backwards, then the year father they reverse rolls...

That's between you and your dad

:outtahere

Rick Astley's dad?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 07:28:31 PM »

Season is over mate
This needs addressing NOW
Would rest Cotch and Lids for the remainder of the year

I would go one step further and hire them out to other clubs. Geelong could do with both at the moment and all money's raised could contribute to the FTF. It's a win win for all involved :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2012, 07:35:09 PM »
Gee Gerks great thread, you have managed to make yourself look like a clown. Honestly the list at the start of your thread could be doubled by the stupid mistakes on and off field this year so don't get carried away with the "positives".

By the way, keep the cheap shots out of it.

"Rucks:

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 07:38:09 PM »
Mr Gerkin

You forgot the Carlton game; was within a kick and half with 16 minutes to go....

Yep going backwards I reckon you're right  ;D :)

Thanks
WP

He only used good teams in his example. Carlton weren't forgotten.  :lol

:lol

Ox

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »

lol

absolutely mate.
I do.
It's KPPs like Jak etc who let the team down