Author Topic: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS  (Read 11131 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »
Gee Gerks great thread, you have managed to make yourself look like a clown. Honestly the list at the start of your thread could be doubled by the stupid mistakes on and off field this year so don't get carried away with the "positives".

By the way, keep the cheap shots out of it.

So you think we are doing ok do you? Are you a cross dresser? FFS another clown who accepts mediocrity. I'll continue to write off the season for what it is - a backwards step. Can't believe you are now sticking up for the club, thought I'd at least have you onside. Look at that list, we've only beaten 3 of the top 8, massive fail anyway you want to spin it. We should be top 4 at least but we are mentally weak. North will finish top 4 and Melbourne will make finals before us. I could write an encyclopaedia of what the club has stuffed up this year and it's my right to tell you about it every week. 30 years FFS  ::)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »
Gee Gerks great thread, you have managed to make yourself look like a clown. Honestly the list at the start of your thread could be doubled by the stupid mistakes on and off field this year so don't get carried away with the "positives".

So you think we are doing ok do you? Are you a cross dresser? FFS another clown who accepts mediocrity. I'll continue to write off the season for what it is - a backwards step. Can't believe you are now sticking up for the club, thought I'd at least have you onside. Look at that list, we've only beaten 3 of the top 8, massive fail anyway you want to spin it. We should be top 4 at least but we are mentally weak. North will finish top 4 and Melbourne will make finals before us. I could write an encyclopaedia of what the club has stuffed up this year and it's my right to tell you about it every week. 30 years FFS  ::)

Dead right Gerks, pretty well sums it up mate, that's about where we are.....well done, about time you realsed it!!!!

Didn't realse it was you I called a cross dresser or clown but if I did well sorry mate, but if it wasn't you then keep out of it.

Honestly, get on perch when we actually make the finals consistently.....stuff me every chance we have had we blow it. Honesty wake up, we have blown easy games and have had that mentality for years!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

gerkin greg

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 08:02:35 PM »
If you can get on a perch and bag the club so can I

And Owl of course

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 08:03:34 PM »
lots of grand standing going on in these parts. :shh

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »
gerks avatar stinks

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 08:04:50 PM »
And some of you think my threads are premature, WP, ban yourself for your comments....hehehe!

:rollin :rollin :lol :lol

:fishing :fishing

:dancing :dancing :dancing

:eyebrow :eyebrow

:laugh:

;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2012, 08:05:00 PM »
If you can get on a perch and bag the club so can I

And Owl of course

Have you ever seen Owl's perch? Leave the beaked one out of this.... >:(

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2012, 08:15:52 PM »
 :sleep
.....And teams like the bombers, swans, Pies, eagles, hawks etc. make finals consistantly whilst we continue to rebuild year after year.

I really hope the Gale, Hardwick and the whole club aren't happy with near enough.   
With that sort of attitude we'll never make it.

If we fail again next year will you be just as facetious?
The club that keeps giving.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 08:21:19 PM »

You're right nothing has gone right at our club this year.
We are the worst performed side this year. No excuses.
If we were serious we would be 11-3 this year but we are Richmond and we are not.
I've had enough of this footy club. If its not the 30 year rebuild its the sacked coaches overestimating of the players the terrible drafting the coterie groups and the old boys club that exists there.
We draft a superstar like Martin he lets himself and the club down.
Only a matter of time before the list the coach and the board implode and we become the lowest form of parasites in the AFL.
FTF asould be FTFA stands for Fantastic Terrific Failure Again.
Jack is a celebrity, Axel is an injury prone has been, Deledio is just a very good B+ player and Cotch will be Collingwood's next captain when Nick Maxwell runs for parliament at the next federal election.
Furthermore since 2009 after 14 games when we sat at 3-11 and 2010 4-10 2011 5 wins 8 losses and a draw and this year 7-7. That means squat other clubs rebuild in 3 years. Remember the Swans in 92-93 and 94 they won spoons in 1996 they made the GF. We have been rebuilding since the half time of the 1982 GF.
Wins against Hawthorn who have the best % in the league and the Swans who are ladder leaders whilst nice are as hollow as a 100 year old log in the forest. Nope nothing good can come of this.
Sloppy wins against GWS and Melbourne are proof of this. Right now we are a basket case. The only window that should be open at Punt Rd is the one where the stench has been residing for the last 30 years not the Premiership wIndow all the so called experts in the papers and the media are thinking is about to open.
Our win against Melbourne proved we are a basket case if the loss against Adelaide didn't the week before. Officially why do we commit in extending coaches contracts who take us nowhere when clearly we better off under Wallace. Sure in 2006 we lost 3 times by over 100 points and once by 90 points but that's because we had Nathan Brown was coming back from a broken leg. Remember those halcyon days pre round 10 in 2005. We were guns. Don't worry about the hollow 9th places in 2006 or 2008 or the 157 point loss to Geelong in 2007. That was just an aberration. We were much better than that under Wallace. We were locked and loaded and unlucky.

I have had it with this team this club and the typical terrible trashy torturous tiger efforts I have seen. This club is a disgrace broken promise after broken promise after broken promise. Benny Gale has a lot to answer for, we may as well bring back the Amazing Aberfeldie Aristocrat in Clinton Casey and Greg Miller at least then we had no expectations and no ambitions and the top 8 was always four years away based on a rebuild done on their terms let alone the turnover of 30 players on the senior list of 42 since the conclusion of 2009. What are they thinking down there and doing a proper rebuild when we have not made a finals series since 2001? Like we have the time and the patience to do that? I want premierships and not 1 point wins that's for loser clubs like St Kilda 15 goal to 20 goal victories. Would rather give the Premiership to the other club even if we won it by 89 points. Why can Hawthorn win by 96 and Geelong win by 119? Enough is enough time to change my surname to Salt and follow the Bombers who are a proud traditional footy club and respect their fans and treat them with dignity and respect and provide their fans with the care diligence and planned and considered way given their consistency of performance and effort.

Richmond once upon a time were great and these plans to make themselves great and the grandiose statements of 3-0-75 are outlandish and far fetched. I'll tell you why because we gave up a 33 point lead against Adelaide and we're overrun like an average pi$$y pathetic phony footy team. SUre North have done it 3 times this year but there is a spirit and dignity the way they do. I think it's called Shinboner Spirit and Carlton we all know are better than that and same with Fremantle and St Kilda look what they did to the proud Essendon. Our win against them was 6 weeks ago and means nothing because next year we will be worse than Melbourne and Dreamtime our chance to shine we lost. So now that you know why we won't be any good and we'll be worse than Melbourne wait for the fall when it comes say I told you so to all and sundry on here and prove to us all again and again why we are the worst performed team in the league since 1982.

Maybe instead of being the Tigers we can be called the Leopards because a leaopard never changes its spots and we haven't changes one bit since Dimma took over let alone the last 30 years. I'm crying writing it down but tough love does this to you and while it hurts we'll get used to it. After all Dimma is contracted to the end of 2014 and that coincides with the time our next rebuild is scheduled to begin. By the end of that new coaches deal it will be a 40 year plan since our last flag and that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside knowing that.

Maybe this should be our new song.

Our we're from Leopard Land
We never change our spots
We're from Leopard Land
Throw the bathwater out of the cot
Because the rebuild failed again
We've been crap since who knows when
When we're behind we stay behind
and when in front we don't
Our failures are mighty
and oh so very painful
A rebuild does stuff all
Our players can't even kick the ball
Our we're from Leopard
A team full of hacks
Oh we're from Leopard Land.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 08:22:58 PM »
:sleep
.....And teams like the bombers, swans, Pies, eagles, hawks etc. make finals consistantly whilst we continue to rebuild year after year.

I really hope the Gale, Hardwick and the whole club aren't happy with near enough.   
With that sort of attitude we'll never make it.

If we fail again next year will you be just as facetious?

Post of the year an exactly what I am saying, when the bloody hell does our rebuilding end because it's been happening for a bloody long time now and we ave moved no where!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »

You're right nothing has gone right at our club this year.
We are the worst performed side this year. No excuses.
If we were serious we would be 11-3 this year but we are Richmond and we are not.
I've had enough of this footy club. If its not the 30 year rebuild its the sacked coaches overestimating of the players the terrible drafting the coterie groups and the old boys club that exists there.
We draft a superstar like Martin he lets himself and the club down.
Only a matter of time before the list the coach and the board implode and we become the lowest form of parasites in the AFL.
FTF asould be FTFA stands for Fantastic Terrific Failure Again.
Jack is a celebrity, Axel is an injury prone has been, Deledio is just a very good B+ player and Cotch will be Collingwood's next captain when Nick Maxwell runs for parliament at the next federal election.
Furthermore since 2009 after 14 games when we sat at 3-11 and 2010 4-10 2011 5 wins 8 losses and a draw and this year 7-7. That means squat other clubs rebuild in 3 years. Remember the Swans in 92-93 and 94 they won spoons in 1996 they made the GF. We have been rebuilding since the half time of the 1982 GF.
Wins against Hawthorn who have the best % in the league and the Swans who are ladder leaders whilst nice are as hollow as a 100 year old log in the forest. Nope nothing good can come of this.
Sloppy wins against GWS and Melbourne are proof of this. Right now we are a basket case. The only window that should be open at Punt Rd is the one where the stench has been residing for the last 30 years not the Premiership wIndow all the so called experts in the papers and the media are thinking is about to open.
Our win against Melbourne proved we are a basket case if the loss against Adelaide didn't the week before. Officially why do we commit in extending coaches contracts who take us nowhere when clearly we better off under Wallace. Sure in 2006 we lost 3 times by over 100 points and once by 90 points but that's because we had Nathan Brown was coming back from a broken leg. Remember those halcyon days pre round 10 in 2005. We were guns. Don't worry about the hollow 9th places in 2006 or 2008 or the 157 point loss to Geelong in 2007. That was just an aberration. We were much better than that under Wallace. We were locked and loaded and unlucky.

I have had it with this team this club and the typical terrible trashy torturous tiger efforts I have seen. This club is a disgrace broken promise after broken promise after broken promise. Benny Gale has a lot to answer for, we may as well bring back the Amazing Aberfeldie Aristocrat in Clinton Casey and Greg Miller at least then we had no expectations and no ambitions and the top 8 was always four years away based on a rebuild done on their terms let alone the turnover of 30 players on the senior list of 42 since the conclusion of 2009. What are they thinking down there and doing a proper rebuild when we have not made a finals series since 2001? Like we have the time and the patience to do that? I want premierships and not 1 point wins that's for loser clubs like St Kilda 15 goal to 20 goal victories. Would rather give the Premiership to the other club even if we won it by 89 points. Why can Hawthorn win by 96 and Geelong win by 119? Enough is enough time to change my surname to Salt and follow the Bombers who are a proud traditional footy club and respect their fans and treat them with dignity and respect and provide their fans with the care diligence and planned and considered way given their consistency of performance and effort.

Richmond once upon a time were great and these plans to make themselves great and the grandiose statements of 3-0-75 are outlandish and far fetched. I'll tell you why because we gave up a 33 point lead against Adelaide and we're overrun like an average pi$$y pathetic phony footy team. SUre North have done it 3 times this year but there is a spirit and dignity the way they do. I think it's called Shinboner Spirit and Carlton we all know are better than that and same with Fremantle and St Kilda look what they did to the proud Essendon. Our win against them was 6 weeks ago and means nothing because next year we will be worse than Melbourne and Dreamtime our chance to shine we lost. So now that you know why we won't be any good and we'll be worse than Melbourne wait for the fall when it comes say I told you so to all and sundry on here and prove to us all again and again why we are the worst performed team in the league since 1982.

Maybe instead of being the Tigers we can be called the Leopards because a leaopard never changes its spots and we haven't changes one bit since Dimma took over let alone the last 30 years. I'm crying writing it down but tough love does this to you and while it hurts we'll get used to it. After all Dimma is contracted to the end of 2014 and that coincides with the time our next rebuild is scheduled to begin. By the end of that new coaches deal it will be a 40 year plan since our last flag and that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside knowing that.

Maybe this should be our new song.

We never change our spots
We're from Leopard Land
Throw the bathwater out of the cot
Because the rebuild failed again
We've been crap since who knows when
When we're behind we stay behind
and when in front we don't
Our failures are mighty
and oh so very painful
A rebuild does stuff all
Our players can't even kick the ball
Our we're from Leopard
A team full of hacks
Oh we're from Leopard Land.

Read your first two lines TB and I have never said either of those comments, so your novel you wrote must be pretty well the same. Gee you must have some time on your hands...

Anyway time will tell.

"Rucks:

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2012, 08:28:36 PM »
We are a disgrace, we should biatch slap ourselves silly

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2012, 08:30:05 PM »
poo I tell you what, you lot are like pack of rabid dogs aren't you when someone has a different opinion, gang up, just because I believe that the players have let themselves and me as a paying member down again, .....bored of this poo!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »
poo I tell you what, you lot are like pack of rabid dogs aren't you when someone has a different opinion, gang up, just because I believe that the players have let themselves and me as a paying member down again, .....bored of this poo!!!

It's that pack 65' spoke of, WAT. Take no notice of them.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2012, 08:36:39 PM »

It's that pack 65' spoke of, WAT. Take no notice of them.

How many log on's do you ave CD.....;)

"Rucks: