Author Topic: Did Dimma and his crew get it wrong in the box the last few minutes???  (Read 3720 times)

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
I believe they did.Cannot understand why they didn't lock the game up in the last few minutes.GC kicked 2 goals in the last 25 seconds in a open forward line.Why weren't all our players behind the ball.We were  playing around handballing  at times and going backwards and not going to Jack who was hot today when we had the chance in to break clear.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Dimma wasntnin the box. He was downstairs cheerleading

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
As i just posted on another thread he was on the boundary barking instructions (I was sitting near the interchange area) but to many players were panicking. Have to say not having Newman down back in those last few minutes hurt big time.

Anyway Dimma was telling then to slow it down but too many of them just lacked the composure and nouse to follow the most basic instructions it seems
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
As i just posted on another thread he was on the boundary barking instructions (I was sitting near the interchange area) but to many players were panicking. Have to say not having Newman down back in those last few minutes hurt big time.

Anyway Dimma was telling then to slow it down but too many of them just lacked the composure and nouse to follow the most basic instructions it seems

:thumbsup :thumbsup should nail the lid closed on this thread right there :cheers

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
people peddling crap :thumbsup

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
Dimma gets it wrong when the game is to be won
We've lost 7 games  by under  20 points
He's a joke choke coach
We the rfc refuse to be successful by not paying for the best coach
Benny Gale is a fool signing up the muppet for two more yrs when Malthouse was available
He should of waited until the end of the year so harddick could be under pressure to perform instead they let him of the hook and we the stakeholders cop the embarrassment of his patheticness
50000 members have been robbed what a joke
They can stick the FTF up Dimmas jumper
Failing Tiger Fraternity
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Tigermonk

Blame is simply on the players. no excuses & even a win next win wont make me feel any better  :banghead

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Dimma gets it wrong when the game is to be won
We've lost 7 games  by under  20 points
He's a joke choke coach
We the rfc refuse to be successful by not paying for the best coach
Benny Gale is a fool signing up the muppet for two more yrs when Malthouse was available
He should of waited until the end of the year so harddick could be under pressure to perform instead they let him of the hook and we the stakeholders cop the embarrassment of his patheticness
50000 members have been robbed what a joke
They can stick the FTF up Dimmas jumper
Failing Tiger Fraternity
You should play solitaire so you can flip the table. 
Lots of people name their swords......

10 FLAGS

THEN HE SHOULD SACK THE MORONS AND THE DELINQUENTS BECAUSE THATS WHAT SOME OF THEM ARE IF THEY CANT FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS FOR 25 stuffen SECONDS. IDIOTS.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
All this crap were saying cause he was on the boundary line what difference does that have.He doesn't have contact with the crew in the box ??.Yeah he was barking at them,but sorry it starts from Dimma down.We lined up in that last centre bounce GC had a open forward line with 25 sec to go and they kicked 2 goals.We had all our forwards still in there position like normal not getting players behind the ball and making our defence congested.Poor form from all the box for me.

Ruanaidh

This from Kiwitiger on BF: "And for those wondering Dimma was screaming to rotate Cotch on in the last minute. No one came to the bench."

There is something rotten in Denmark! Do you think Mick M would have been ignored like Dimma obviously was in the last 2 minutes?

Ruanaidh

Alternative Dimma Presser:

" I'd like to state quite clearly that losses like this when so much is at stake are unacceptable. There are no excuses. Injuries and suspensions affect every Club in every game and whilst there are RFC listed players on the ground we expect them to play according to team rules and personal accountability. If they cant we do not want them at the club. I would also like to say that I must get better at making our players understand my match day instructions and to react immediately to my requests. That didn't happen today and in that respect I take responsibility for today's loss as much as any player who took the field. By the way, any mention that luck or divine intervention played any part in today's loss is a superstitious cop-out"

"I also apologise for not having our customary player representative at this Press Conference. The bottom line is that as the Head Coach I must ultimately be the person that shoulders the blame for this loss"

Dimma then walks off without fielding questions and accepts the resultant AFL fine.........

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
No bringing alla and the lack of cains pray room into it is the better bet. Top job dimma.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
His game plan is wrong ... that's the problem ...

Gigantor

its not just this game.look at the past month..we nearly got beaten by greater western sydney too