Author Topic: Changes for North game? [merged]  (Read 7783 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Changes for North game? [merged]
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 03:24:58 PM »
Cotchin cleared.

Ziebell 3 weeks.

Judd to tribunal.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 03:26:19 PM »
Cotchin cleared.

Ziebull 3 weeks.

Judd to tribunal.

interesting Ziebel most thought
he would get off.

hope Colonel Sanders gets
whacked.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 03:47:46 PM »
Cotchin cleared.

Ziebull 3 weeks.

Judd to tribunal.

interesting Ziebel most thought
he would get off.

hope Colonel Sanders gets
whacked.

Lol Ziebell's was a big hit.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 04:45:35 AM »
Herald-Sun's Footy Barometer - Round 17

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK:
She’s a big block this week. Newman and Batchelor finished the match sore and sorry but at least the skipper should recover to face the Roos. Jeromey Webberley was subbed out before halftime such were his sloppy efforts so you’d expect him to come out as well. Tom Derickx didn’t look ready either, finishing with just two kicks and failing to hit the scoreboard.

ON THE CUSP: The Tigers will gleefully welcome back Dustin Martin and Daniel Jackson and will be desperately hoping star ruckman Ivan Maric returns as well. Coburg had a respectable loss but there wasn’t much AFL-listed talent shining in that match with Todd Elton and Jayden Post failing to excite. Ben Griffiths must get through training this week to prove he is over a calf strain.

SAM LANDSBERGER’S FORECAST: The Tigers wanted finals and they’ve got one – well, sort of. Lose to the Roos this week and it’s goodnight for the season. Richmond made an embarrassing amount of blunders in the final minutes against the Gold Coast, highlighting while its best side is impressive, perhaps the depth still needs to be layered underneath. After the Roos it is Carlton and Brisbane away. From that clutch of three games Hardwick’s mob needs to now win at least two to stay in top-eight contention. Tough times ahead at Punt Rd.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/supercoach-news/footy-barometer-round-16/story-fncufbo5-1226427325159

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 12:40:21 PM »
Wonder if they will role the dice and play Astbury?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »
I hope Ivan plays.

60 point loss without him.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 02:41:39 PM »
RICHMOND - In the Mix

The shock two-point loss to Gold Coast last Saturday means the Tigers are likely to make four changes for the match against North Melbourne this Sunday. Daniel Jackson and Dustin Martin should come back from suspension, while Ivan Maric (groin) and Ben Griffiths (calf) have not been named on the injury list following their late withdrawals on Saturday, so they should be available for selection. Griffiths is likely to replace Jake Batchelor, who will miss because of bruising, while Maric should replace Angus Graham in the ruck. Even if Maric is out again, Graham might make way for Andrew Browne, who put in a strong performance with the Coburg Tigers in their loss to Werribee at the weekend. Others in the gun from the loss to the Suns are Jeromey Webberley, who came on as the sub, and Addam Maric, who deserves to retain his place after having 21 disposals, but if the selectors' precedents this season are any guide he'll make way.

-Paul Daffey
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/141732/default.aspx

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 06:43:15 PM »
Out A Maric, Webberley, Graham, Batchelor, Ellis
In: Martin, Jackson, Griffiths, I Maric and in a complete surprise Astbury

tony_montana

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »
why Ellis? he just played his best game of the year, geez everyweek ppl calling for his head

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 07:36:56 PM »
why Ellis? he just played his best game of the year, geez everyweek ppl calling for his head

Agree Tony, Ellis was very good! I would drop Dea or Houli befor Ellis.

Gigantor

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 07:38:57 PM »
would love to drop Houli and Dea,both need a kick up the backside.however who to bring in,the cupboard is currently bare .

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 07:39:54 PM »

;D

It would be good if people that slagged Webberley would also apply the same standards to Houli.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2012, 07:44:27 PM »

;D

It would be good if people that slagged Webberley would also apply the same standards to Houli.

Houli sucked on the weekend, there is no doubting that but..........Webberley should never be allowed to play for us again!!!

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 07:47:53 PM »

;D

Houli sucked on the weekend, there is no doubting that but..........Webberley should never be allowed to play for us again!!!

Somewhere in the Y&B draft archives there is a thread where I was bitching about us drafting Webberley as soon as he had been drafted. He's not up to standard. Claw said it best a week back, he is a good state league player but there are many of them. Anyway, Houli is also puts in poo efforts. Yet he stays in week after week..

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 07:59:07 PM »

;D

Somewhere in the Y&B draft archives there is a thread where I was bitching about us drafting Webberley as soon as he had been drafted. He's not up to standard. Claw said it best a week back, he is a good state league player but there are many of them. Anyway, Houli is also puts in poo efforts. Yet he stays in week after week..

Yes yes, I do rember that, I'm not having a shot ya mate ;) just saying Webberly played probably the worst game of football I have ever seen! Houli was good at the begining of the season but is fast becoming Eddy The Eagle!! I still think there is room for Houli to improove but unfortunately Webberly is stuffed.....