Author Topic: Changes for North game? [merged]  (Read 7782 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes for North game? [merged]
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »
why Ellis? he just played his best game of the year, geez everyweek ppl calling for his head

Agree Tony, Ellis was very good! I would drop Dea or Houli befor Ellis.

;D

It would be good if people that slagged Webberley would also apply the same standards to Houli.

Im starting to think Houli is at the highest level we will ever see him at.

He is slow. Will he get quicker? Doubt it

Im with Claw on this one he is at best a depth player

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2012, 09:35:58 PM »
the peasants are revolting lol
whos next??? 
Hangon I think I saw someone else sucking as well!
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2012, 09:47:46 PM »
hey Owl why dont you shut the stuff up. Are you saying you're happy with the weak efforts Houli puts in week after week? If so, I dare say we need to catch up for a chat. You've changed and Caro has too :banghead

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »
hey Owl why dont you shut the stuff up. Are you saying you're happy with the weak efforts Houli puts in week after week? If so, I dare say we need to catch up for a chat. You've changed and Caro has too :banghead

Hmmmm

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2012, 11:01:15 PM »
Oh FFS MCMLOLZ is back :banghead

if you must know, Owl has won me over this year. we're friends and have been for a long time. :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2012, 12:12:58 AM »
Houli is bit soft.

Bag dea till the cows come home but like morris rance etc. He out his head where angels fear to tred.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2012, 12:39:18 AM »
The fact the Club is only mentioning Dusty and Jacko are certainties to come back has me worried big Ivan will miss again  :help.

If Ivan and Griffs do play then ...

Out: Graham, Derickx, Webberley, Batchelor (inj.)

In: I.Maric, Martin, Jackson, Griffiths

After those 4 ins the cupboard is very bare  :help.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2012, 07:05:41 AM »
Agree Derrickx should be dropped

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2012, 07:31:06 AM »
Elton or Miller will play

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2012, 07:33:29 AM »
The fact the Club is only mentioning Dusty and Jacko are certainties to come back has me worried big Ivan will miss again  :help.

If big Ivan misses again then the fitness staff need examining before anyone else. If Ivan missed due to general soreness then he should be right. If he misses this week then obviously it is a bit more sinister than general soreness (one game in three weeks should see him over it) and the decision to fly him up there whilst injured is poor management.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 08:18:46 AM »
Even if Ivan comes back in (and I hope he does :pray), we are in the unfortunate position where we're going to have to play one of the three spuds in Graham, Derrickx or Browne as ruck support.
It's the huge workload that's been placed on Ivan's shoulders so far this season that has him burnt out at this stage, and he wont be able to play out the year as a lone hand in the ruck. Of the three spuds I mentioned, the one who looks most likely to me as a SHORT-TERM fix is Browne.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »

Hardwick said in his press conference yesterday that we have 5 players returning from suspension and injury....who is the 5th?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 08:30:22 AM »
Even if Ivan comes back in (and I hope he does :pray), we are in the unfortunate position where we're going to have to play one of the three spuds in Graham, Derrickx or Browne as ruck support.
It's the huge workload that's been placed on Ivan's shoulders so far this season that has him burnt out at this stage, and he wont be able to play out the year as a lone hand in the ruck. Of the three spuds I mentioned, the one who looks most likely to me as a SHORT-TERM fix is Browne.

I think browne is the best option out of all those, short term and long term.

I saw him at coburg a couple of years ago and thought he offered much more than graham around the ground, but then seeing him play in the seniors last year, like others, I was thinking WTF, particularily his unwillingness to kick, and pooness when he did.
As it turns out he had hip problems and needed surgery post season, so that could have played a part.

In the little i've seen of coburg this year on the telly, I still think he offers more than graham around the ground. At least he presents and makes a contest, and has second efforts.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »

Feel sorry for Pearsy. People have forgotten why Pearsy couldn't get a game over Goose. Hopefully Pearsy has a bigger tank now and is slightly less unco.

I was Peary's advocate on Y&B one year. I like him. Go Pearsy :clapping

I think browne is the best option out of all those, short term and long term.

I saw him at coburg a couple of years ago and thought he offered much more than graham around the ground, but then seeing him play in the seniors last year, like others, I was thinking WTF, particularily his unwillingness to kick, and pooness when he did.
As it turns out he had hip problems and needed surgery post season, so that could have played a part.

In the little i've seen of coburg this year on the telly, I still think he offers more than graham around the ground. At least he presents and makes a contest, and has second efforts.

Let's not make stuff up here Greg. Greg performed better than Pearsy at Gregburg which is why Pearsy didn't get the nod over Goose. Good VFL player though is Pears. Still young too

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2012, 08:35:48 AM »
Why are we the only club who cant give a straight answer on how long our players are going to be out.  If MAric has groin issues and is out for a month just tell us FFS!!!