Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316024 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1005 on: May 04, 2014, 06:14:45 PM »
Honourable loss well done  :clapping

Dropping arnot. Grimes. Griffiths was justified

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1006 on: May 04, 2014, 06:17:09 PM »

Griff.. :huh
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1007 on: May 04, 2014, 06:22:04 PM »
I forgot the sarcasm emotion the selection this week this season have been a disgrace IMO

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1008 on: May 04, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »

Grimes would have been better than Chaplin.  That guys kicking killed us.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1009 on: May 04, 2014, 06:24:27 PM »
Thought grimes was sposed to be in the leadership group ffs

Chaplin on too much coin to get dropped

Rampstar

« Reply #1010 on: May 04, 2014, 06:25:05 PM »
Hasnt lost the players. You can tell from the body language in the huddles, Hardwick still has the players and thats why they responded after a poor 45 minutes at the start of the match.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1011 on: May 04, 2014, 06:29:39 PM »
Don't worry about it, mental illness needs care and tomerance

Speaking from experience no doubt, funny isn't it, last week my comment would of made sense to the rose coloured glass people. This week the honourable loss fools are out again.

Geez I knew you behind the average bear, but a whole week behind that's impressive.

If your comment would have made sense last week maybe you should have posted it then, not a week later

Ruanaidh

« Reply #1012 on: May 04, 2014, 07:05:37 PM »
I haven't been on this site since the Finals defeat last September. At the time I stated that I was finished with the Club - nothing has changed. I was also part of a 'Sack Hardwick' thread that was commenced late in the 2012 Season. I had noticed his so-called 'game-plan' unravelling against Freo at the 'G' and during a close win against Melbourne. We lost to GC the next week. Hardwick's contract extension this year will go down as one of the greatest in a long list of management blunders. I fear it will also be a financially costly one when we are forced to sack him either at the end of this year or early in 2015. I still 'follow' the Tigers but I am not a member nor do I attend games anymore. I'll not pay 1 cent towards the wages of these fools. Out of 7 past members (for many years) in my family only one 1, '3 game' member remains. He says this is his last season.  BTW I don't blame the players.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1013 on: May 04, 2014, 07:08:30 PM »
 :birthday
I haven't been on this site since the Finals defeat last September. At the time I stated that I was finished with the Club - nothing has changed. I was also part of a 'Sack Hardwick' thread that was commenced late in the 2012 Season. I had noticed his so-called 'game-plan' unravelling against Freo at the 'G' and during a close win against Melbourne. We lost to GC the next week. Hardwick's contract extension this year will go down as one of the greatest in a long list of management blunders. I fear it will also be a financially costly one when we are forced to sack him either at the end of this year or early in 2015. I still 'follow' the Tigers but I am not a member nor do I attend games anymore. I'll not pay 1 cent towards the wages of these fools. Out of 7 past members (for many years) in my family only one 1, '3 game' member remains. He says this is his last season.  BTW I don't blame the players.

Do you think aliens are real? Ie. on earth

Did u boston bombings was suss from get go?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1014 on: May 04, 2014, 07:10:51 PM »

Soft.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1015 on: May 04, 2014, 07:16:19 PM »
Good comeback but after our start to the year being 6 goals down from the start is poor.

Didn't have a shocker in the box which was good. There were still mistakes like leaving Harry Taylor unmanned
Go Tigers!

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1016 on: May 04, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »
Very soft.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1017 on: May 04, 2014, 07:25:19 PM »

Week as pee, hoping never to see your posts again

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1018 on: May 04, 2014, 07:37:58 PM »
Continually falling short of victory.
Joke.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1019 on: May 04, 2014, 08:13:26 PM »
Continually falling short of victory.
Joke.
Yeah an honorable loss us not good enough for me, we were at this crossroads two years ago. This could have been season defining, it may be it was: were are unfortunately not good enough.
Nice effort though, that's what we would hope for week in week out
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S