Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316071 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1110 on: May 17, 2014, 06:25:59 PM »
Yep Benny has been talking the talk without walking the walk.
3-0-75 will be his waterloo.
The fans will crucify him quickly much like Greg Miller.

Think Benny's honeymoon is over.

Yep once results slide no admin person is safe at the club.
Sentiment changes quickly and the sad thing is 2010 all they had to go on was our good will as fans and our trust in them to turn it around. They have failed abysmally.
Today's result on a day a Club Immortal is being honoured proves this.
The rest of the year is academic results wise from my viewpoint.
You can't win today then don't write cheques your butts can't sign for the rest of the year.

The Skata Cycle. 32 Years and Counting. Plop Plop  Plop.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1111 on: May 17, 2014, 06:36:47 PM »
Just had a 5 min chat with Pres Peggy outside the ground
Discussed Hardwicks contract  .
Can tell you
We are in the wrong hands as she has no idea
She thinks are ok
There lies a problem
Would Eddie put up with this ?

I'm pretty sure Eddie wouldn't out up with you either.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Rampstar

« Reply #1112 on: May 17, 2014, 06:40:39 PM »
come on guys get real with Benny Gale here.......WTF is he supposed to say up until now........it starts with the coach and half the cattle are stuffed.......

Brendon needs to show some mettle and get rid of some people working at the club. For a start he should sack on Monday anyone who recommended Chaplin, Hampson or Grigg to the club, then he needs to do something about the fitness unit at the club coz our players arent fit, after he sacks them he should go down to the dressing rooms and hand out the Do Not Come Monday to Chaplin, Grigg, Hampson and any other dud on the clubs list. After he does that he should apologise to the supporters for failing to meet the 3-0-75 plan that he himself stated and then he should sack Hardwick. When he does all that he can stay if he doesnt then he can and work somewhere else as well. It was Steve Wright who delivered the facilities at Richmond whats Brendon delivered besides paying off the debt from supporter contributions?

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1113 on: May 17, 2014, 06:41:16 PM »
We have not changed our game plan from last year and have been found out.

Not sure about that Stripes.  I reckon I've seen a distinct change in game style since the first practice match and it hasn't worked for us at any point.  Chuck in the loss of confidence when it fails and you have the recipe for the current malaise that is RFC.  We've gone waaaaaay more defensive this year and all that's done is negate our strengths and highlight our weaknesses.  Result was always a foregone conclusion at that point (spoken from the wise position of hindsight).

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1114 on: May 17, 2014, 06:44:59 PM »
Just had a 5 min chat with Pres Peggy outside the ground
Discussed Hardwicks contract  .
Can tell you
We are in the wrong hands as she has no idea
She thinks are ok
There lies a problem

I'm pretty sure Eddie wouldn't out up with you either.

Before you bag me for my opinion
You might like to go and look at the ladder as see where we are smarty

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1115 on: May 17, 2014, 06:47:23 PM »
come on guys get real with Benny Gale here.......WTF is he supposed to say up until now........it starts with the coach and half the cattle are stuffed.......

Brendon needs to show some mettle and get rid of some people working at the club. For a start he should sack on Monday anyone who recommended Chaplin, Hampson or Grigg to the club, then he needs to do something about the fitness unit at the club coz our players arent fit, after he sacks them he should go down to the dressing rooms and hand out the Do Not Come Monday to Chaplin, Grigg, Hampson and any other dud on the clubs list. After he does that he should apologise to the supporters for failing to meet the 3-0-75 plan that he himself stated and then he should sack Hardwick. When he does all that he can stay if he doesnt then he can and work somewhere else as well. It was Steve Wright who delivered the facilities at Richmond whats Brendon delivered besides paying off the debt from supporter contributions?p
yep agree with this.  You must set stretching targets here the 3-0-75 was no doubt stretching but why set a pee poor mediocre target if we reach we will be satisfied with.....Now is the time for strong leadership at the top from Benny......tough decisions must be made for the good of the club

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1116 on: May 17, 2014, 09:08:15 PM »

Honestly? Yeah he would actually

You and I both know that if the Pies were where we are right now he would do absolutely nothing because Nathan Buckley is in Eddie's world untouchable

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1117 on: May 17, 2014, 09:10:20 PM »

You and I both know that if the Pies were where we are right now he would do absolutely nothing because Nathan Buckley is in Eddie's world untouchable

WP eddie wouldnt be in these shoes so no point even discussing it.

What is it. 10 years, 2 coaches and 1 final where we lost to 9th.

only that happens at the RFC. We have given 3 coaches 5 years each now its time to send Dimma on his way and be done with it.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1118 on: May 17, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »

only that happens at the RFC. We have given 3 coaches 5 years each now its time to send Dimma on his way and be done with it.

3 5 year plans
4 finals for 1 win including a loss to a 9th placed side
every other side since 2000 has at least participated in 3 finals series for at least 3 wins.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1119 on: May 17, 2014, 09:16:33 PM »
5 year plans - worked well for Jo Stalin.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1120 on: May 17, 2014, 09:17:00 PM »

Facts are Angus that Dimma isn't going to be sacked. My view has always been that while Benny is CEO then Dimma won't be sacked.

Although I am bloody angry at the moment because our season is now blown away completely (was after Hawthorn but today just nailed it shut) I am interested in seeing what Hardwick does. Seeing if has any guts at all

The remainder of this season is about whether he is prepared to finally rid us of those who have constantly let us down for the last 2+ season or whether he just continues to back his favourites.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Rampstar

« Reply #1121 on: May 17, 2014, 09:18:45 PM »
he'll probably drop Griffiths, McDonough, Lennon and any other kid who shows some potential lol whilst the likes of Grigg and co. get games irrespective of performance.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1122 on: May 17, 2014, 09:21:33 PM »
he'll probably drop Griffiths, McDonough, Lennon and any other kid who shows some potential lol whilst the likes of Grigg and co. get games irrespective of performance.

If he does then the remaining two years of Dimma's tenure will mirror the final two years of Spud's.
Will be depressing to watch. Club on field will be virtually stuffed.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1123 on: May 17, 2014, 09:23:43 PM »

If he does then the remaining two years of Dimma's tenure will mirror the final two years of Spud's.
Will be depressing to watch. Club on field will be virtually stuffed.

...and London to a brick Cotchin & Martin wouldn't be sticking around for the last year of it either.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #1124 on: May 17, 2014, 09:25:59 PM »
Mind you, who else on our coaching staff apart from Chocco, Lade has any credit? Look at other sides coaching staff, you see them and think I remember him he was half decent, Danny Daly????
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''