Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316078 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1125 on: May 17, 2014, 09:43:57 PM »

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #1126 on: May 17, 2014, 10:00:13 PM »
Dimma so full of excuses, actions speak louder than words, if he just stood by these 2 mantra's when appointed, When its your turn to go you better go and If you cant kick you wont get a game the likes of grigg, hampson, chaplin, pettard, lonergan gone now, thomas hard at it but slow as a treacle and has poor skills, wouldn't have been recruited or getting regular games.....

Then their was trying dusty at half back, newy fwd, jack half fwd.....

The game plan god knows what it is....

Seriously how can some supporters/posters say give him a chance or cant sack coaches like old Richmond wtf we've given him 5 years, he cant coach, he has no systems, cant develope, keeps playing favourites, i luv my club joined up as a little tacker now a platinum member (30 years+) not sure how long i can put up with this rubbish....For the posters who keep defending him, well if u had a builder build ur house and they stuffed it up would u get them to build ur next house? thats what u need to ask urself....

Do i think he'll coach next year yep :help but we need to start sounding out prospective coaches, dimma will not take us to the promised land, surely most realise this....We've given him his chance unfortunately he has failed, Dany Daly and Mark 'not chocco' Williams need to go too....

To many players especially some of the senior players have had a bloody good ride, even when newy, king and Edwards were having shockers they were never dropped...Same goes for grigg & chaplin....

How Miles was not upgraded prior to the season is as baffling as hardwick saying 'we are a better side than last year'...

Make no mistakes about this we have the better list but they (dees) have the better coach, the better game plan, the better systems.

I am worried cause the dogs, dees and GC that we all beat last year have beaten us this year, they will surpass us FULLY in 1-2 years unless Hardwick does a tommy hafey "The one thing Tommy stood for as a coach" ...The words relentless and ruthless come to mind....
How bout this beauty at his presser today "Dees came to play and we didnt" :nopity Hmmm straight from hardwicks mouth during the week "There would be an emphasis on employing the traits, such as Hafey's determination to get the best out of himself, when the team runs out against the Demons" and "We've put special emphasis on that this week and we hope our boys respect him and bring that out in the game." ...Guess the players didn't follow the plan but hey this seems to be an occurring problem with no hard decisions being made at the selection table week in, week out....

As a supporter im guttered enough of the bullsh!t words i want ACTION....
Where is the spread, geez Melbourne run, spread just opened us up....As a supporter i could see that the team needed speed long time ago and other teams were recruiting speed but not dimma, also the Richmond game plan a thread i started 3 years ago shows our game style is just plain rubbish....And another thing that has irked me for some years is our tendency to simply bomb into our forward 50 how can no one see this in the coaches box and if they can why is it still happening....

I want to see Todd Elton, Helbig, Batch, Arnot, Dea and O'Hanlon given extended games thats been afforded to some of the under performing senior players....Gordon has one average game dropped....Its typical Dimma as like when Arnot got dropped after giving his all against the Hawks, thought there were worse than him but hey he's a youngster easy to drop....

If we as a club go by hafey's mantra Grigg and a few of his team mates would never get a game at Richmond "Hafey's determination to get the best out of himself"...To many players just float through their careers, if u want that go play somewhere else, time for Hardwick to show his hand, to show what he is made off, come on Dimma be ruthless, be relentless!!!

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1127 on: May 19, 2014, 11:53:02 AM »
Would Eddie put up with this ?

Honestly? Yeah he would actually

You and I both know that if the Pies were where we are right now he would do absolutely nothing because Nathan Buckley is in Eddie's world untouchable

WP eddie wouldnt be in these shoes so no point even discussing it.

What is it. 10 years, 2 coaches and 1 final where we lost to 9th.

only that happens at the RFC. We have given 3 coaches 5 years each now its time to send Dimma on his way and be done with it.

Correct.

It's not even that Eddie is great.

It's that richmond hasnt had presidential leadership since Graeme Richmond
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1128 on: May 19, 2014, 12:00:12 PM »
he'll probably drop Griffiths, McDonough, Lennon and any other kid who shows some potential lol whilst the likes of Grigg and co. get games irrespective of performance.

If he does then the remaining two years of Dimma's tenure will mirror the final two years of Spud's.
Will be depressing to watch. Club on field will be virtually stuffed.

Agreed, I hope you're wrong Tucker.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1129 on: May 19, 2014, 02:03:04 PM »
Would Eddie put up with this ?
Just a technicality,  GR was never president.....
Honestly? Yeah he would actually

You and I both know that if the Pies were where we are right now he would do absolutely nothing because Nathan Buckley is in Eddie's world untouchable

WP eddie wouldnt be in these shoes so no point even discussing it.

What is it. 10 years, 2 coaches and 1 final where we lost to 9th.

only that happens at the RFC. We have given 3 coaches 5 years each now its time to send Dimma on his way and be done with it.

Correct.

It's not even that Eddie is great.

It's that richmond hasnt had presidential leadership since Graeme Richmond
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1131 on: May 20, 2014, 05:18:56 PM »
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/damien-hardwick-has-backing-at-richmond-but-its-time-the-coach-got-ruthless-with-his-players/story-fndv8t7m-1226923164712

Not sure if I agree with oracle robbo
Not sure if it's the same on everyone's computer but that link in the middle with Deledio is cut short to read "Brett Deledio baffled by Richmond Tiger's poo....."!  :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

tony_montana

« Reply #1132 on: May 20, 2014, 05:33:34 PM »
 :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1133 on: May 22, 2014, 04:00:17 PM »
Coach making journos laugh at jack

Good leadership ?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1134 on: May 22, 2014, 09:21:13 PM »
Divisive. Not a great idea
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #1135 on: May 31, 2014, 09:01:16 PM »
Bump
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #1136 on: May 31, 2014, 09:02:09 PM »
Double bump.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1137 on: May 31, 2014, 09:03:15 PM »
wacko coach.

No Leppetsch or Campbell = Hardwick has no stuffing idea. Just wants to be mates with everyone. Weak as
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1138 on: May 31, 2014, 09:06:26 PM »
Something has to change.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #1139 on: May 31, 2014, 09:08:12 PM »
:huh3 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3