Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316770 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1155 on: June 01, 2014, 12:29:23 PM »
Get Campbell
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1156 on: June 01, 2014, 12:30:40 PM »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1157 on: June 01, 2014, 12:31:35 PM »
Get Campbell

Not yet, l support Hardwick to coach this club & make some very hard calls this week. If those calls ain't made this week l will call Campbell myself  ;D

Rampstar

« Reply #1158 on: June 01, 2014, 12:32:55 PM »
Get Campbell

Not yet, l support Hardwick to coach this club & make some very hard calls this week. If those calls ain't made this week l will call Campbell myself  ;D

Now your the next GR.... Monky your a star  ;D

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1159 on: June 01, 2014, 12:33:20 PM »
Just reminding everyone that we could of had Ken Hinkley .

Hinkley would be in exactly the same predicament as Hardwick is now. The club has made shocking errors of judgement on key appointments and recruiting and whilst Hardwick is at fault for playing the duds brought in for him from other clubs, I get the feeling Hinkley would also sink if he was coaching Richmond at the current time. We got to fix the personnel at the club. The club has made poor appointments on a range of fronts and each time they make a wrong appointment, further bad decision making takes place which plunges us further into the deepest recesses of failure. No coach can succeed at Richmond with the way things are at the moment.

Nup

Hinkley is like Lyon and roos

Would have been in a far better position now than under the dimma

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1160 on: June 01, 2014, 12:33:40 PM »
They just said on 3AW...They just said Dimma was there was there for two and a half more years.... :banghead :banghead :banghead

TM, how much longer do we have to wait for these hard decisions. I agree not to shoot the coach but the time has come.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Rampstar

« Reply #1161 on: June 01, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
They just said on 3AW...They just said Dimma was there was there for two and a half more years.... :banghead :banghead :banghead

TM, how much longer do we have to wait for these hard decisions. I agree not to shoot the coach but the time has come.

Club has to make a call on the perfomance of the list management, some assistant coaches, the recruiters and the fitness staff as a first up call.  That should buy them enough time to get to the end of the year. In the meantime they should seek new people in all these roles and make sure they get these appointments correct. They cant afford to sack Hardwick.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1162 on: June 01, 2014, 01:41:41 PM »
You will see some changes this week.

The sharp axe is ready. Hampson & Griffiths have already been hit  ;D

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1163 on: June 01, 2014, 02:53:59 PM »
I think he overcoaches the side - sucked all their natural flair and football nouse out of them. Also bought in too many dour types in his own image. Has turned us beige. When we play exciting football it's in spite of him not because of him.

Was also staggered that we persisted with zone defence & coralling the entire night. Was staggered nobody showed enough on field leadership to say "stuff the instructions, let's just man up these pricks." Maybe they were trying to prove a point with some kind of work-to-rule protest. If that's the case I'd prefer we show the coach his flaws by demonstrating to him what does work.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:47:24 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1164 on: June 01, 2014, 02:57:36 PM »
Charlie Cameron from Adelaide off the rookie list. Would love a small forward with some toe...

But we trade a 2nd round pick to Carlton for Hampson.

When will we ever learn..
Go Tigers!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1165 on: June 01, 2014, 03:10:39 PM »
Could see this year coming as soon as I heard the club say that last year's draft was shallow and they were only going to take a minimum. Total cop-out and lazy half-arsed recruiting with a defeatist, it's-all-too-hard-trying-to identify-and-develop -kids-after-round-one-we-suck-at-it -anyway-so-why-bother air about it, combined with overrating our list and vuala!  2002 & 2009 all over again.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:34:16 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1166 on: June 01, 2014, 03:41:41 PM »
Could see this year coming as soon as I heard the club say that last year's draft was shallow and they were only going to take a minimum. Total cop-out and lazy half-arsed recruiting with a defeatist, it's-all-too-hard-trying-to identify-and-develop -kids-after-round-one-we-suck-at-it -anyway-so-why-bother air about it, combined with overrating our list and vuala!  2002 & 2009 all over again.
Agree!   :clapping :clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1167 on: June 01, 2014, 03:42:49 PM »
Who is responsible for putting this list together and recruiting all these rejects from other clubs it's our football department full stop that's who I blame.Last 2 years they went of the trend building with kids in the draft and recruited to many has beens and got ahead of themselves on our list and making finals and resigning dimma to a 3 year contract.

Don't come tell me our coaches never got our preseason wrong.First of we a not fit enough and then this crap game plan going backwards,stop start etc.If anything fine tune the game plan we did well with it last season.We lost 2 assistants the club didn't replace either that was baffling decision.We have choco at the club so much experience great footy brains he should be dimmas right hand man in the box instead he's a development coach on the bench.We get Dan Richardson as our football manager a guy who was a player manager what does he bring to the club? Go for Neil Balme,Chris Bond etc.Football department has no idea.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1168 on: June 01, 2014, 03:44:31 PM »
Damien the incapacitator
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1169 on: June 01, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »