Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316769 times)

tony_montana

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1170 on: June 01, 2014, 03:49:35 PM »
You will see some changes this week.

The sharp axe is ready. Hampson & Griffiths have already been hit  ;D

blah blah b;ah too little too late, the precedents have been set the past 3-4 years... by doing it now it just confuses the poor little souls

Rampstar

« Reply #1171 on: June 01, 2014, 03:52:08 PM »
He can sharpen as many axes as he likes, the list management strategy at Richmond has been a disgrace and its left us with a dearth of quality junior players that can come in. Whoever runs list management at Richmond should hang his head in shame.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1172 on: June 01, 2014, 03:57:15 PM »
list manager aint the sole culprit here.
Theyre just the coaches shitman and ultimately source the type of player that fk n idiot coach wants.
wacko rejects, like him
Caracella and Balmey.

tony_montana

« Reply #1173 on: June 01, 2014, 03:58:22 PM »
spot on oxx

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1174 on: June 01, 2014, 04:08:41 PM »
list manager aint the sole culprit here.
Theyre just the coaches pooman and ultimately source the type of player that fk n idiot coach wants.
wacko rejects, like him
:clapping :clapping :clapping

Rampstar

« Reply #1175 on: June 01, 2014, 04:14:24 PM »
Nah not the sole culprit, I have others in the frame, and these people have been listed on multiple occassions. To be honest it doesnt matter anymore because next year thousands of people wont sign up and when they come calling, Ill just do what they done to us and thats just hang up.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1176 on: June 01, 2014, 04:24:49 PM »
Nah not the sole culprit, I have others in the frame, and these people have been listed on multiple occassions. To be honest it doesnt matter anymore because next year thousands of people wont sign up and when they come calling, Ill just do what they done to us and thats just hang up.
Will you re-sign if they send you a paper form early?

Rampstar

« Reply #1177 on: June 01, 2014, 04:31:00 PM »

My current inclination is that I will not be a member next year. I dont see why I should be putting my money into this club when they are just going to waste it on paying duds on the playing list and paying overrated administrators who havent produced anything for the Richmond FC in terms of success.

If I wont rejoin that will be the first time in I dont know how long, I will lose my years of membership, but there has to be some principal involved in the whole thing and my view is that the club and the administration is just taking the pee out of the membership base.

They will need to show real improvement between now and the end of the year and they will need to show real intent when it comes to recruiting and trading. If they recruit more hacks I wont be rejoining if they recruit a couple of big names then Ill probably be back. I want to have something to watch when I watch the footy, at the moment we have nothing.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1178 on: June 01, 2014, 04:38:33 PM »
With this season a write-off, the off-season is now my biggest concern (Draft the highlight of our year as always) The worry is that we've snookered ourselves yet again with our incompetent list management and blokes like Arnot & McIntosh will get the bullet brecause we're comitted to the likes of Grigg & Shankwards....and because Dumma loves Thomas. Darrou will get delisted because we have Chaplin and we'll assume injury-prone Astbury will come good and we'll just get some kid in the draft that's another 3 years behind Darrou.

Hamspud 2 more years - see ya later Elton.

Foley will get another year. Another kid misses out.

You watch selfish idiot Newman tell the club he wants to go around again and then watch our idiot club indulge him. Another spot denied to a kid or cost McDonough his spot.

So instead of having the current kids taking the step up with some new kids to learn in the VFL we'll basically have the same old duds and a bunch of even younger, less experienced kids to back them up. Then we'll wonder why they don't develop and Richmond will remain the home of the most stretched out amatuer hour in Australian professional sport.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1179 on: June 01, 2014, 04:39:16 PM »

My current inclination is that I will not be a member next year. I dont see why I should be putting my money into this club when they are just going to waste it on paying duds on the playing list and paying overrated administrators who havent produced anything for the Richmond FC in terms of success.

If I wont rejoin that will be the first time in I dont know how long, I will lose my years of membership, but there has to be some principal involved in the whole thing and my view is that the club and the administration is just taking the pee out of the membership base.

They will need to show real improvement between now and the end of the year and they will need to show real intent when it comes to recruiting and trading. If they recruit more hacks I wont be rejoining if they recruit a couple of big names then Ill probably be back. I want to have something to watch when I watch the footy, at the moment we have nothing.
I understand you completely Ramps.  Feel the same way!  They are a rabble at the moment without direction.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1180 on: June 01, 2014, 04:49:09 PM »
Foley has two more years Diocletian.

We are stuffed.

Add Bargain Basement Blair Hartless Boom Recruits.

Spud mark 2 12 years on.

The Skata Cycle. 32 years and counting. Plop Plop Plop.©

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1181 on: June 01, 2014, 05:00:59 PM »

We are stuffed.

stuffing ridiculous. One of the players - think it was Deledio - said during the week that getting him back was like getting another first rounder, same poo Hardwick said three years ago. Was ludicrous then, now it's just laughable. Club still thinking the 07-08 model Foley will resurface. By the time he's finally finished, we would've hung on to him even longer than we hung on to Coughlan. It's stuffing comical.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1182 on: June 01, 2014, 05:03:01 PM »

We are stuffed.

Add Bargain Basement Blair Hartless Boom Recruits.

Spud mark 2 12 years on.

The Skata Cycle. 32 years and counting. Plop Plop Plop.©

add to the agony with Titch Edwards & Hampson as well as Grigg & Houli  ;D its sad  :lol

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1183 on: June 01, 2014, 05:08:13 PM »
Nearly half time, GWS are beating Hawks by 7 points at the MCG...

If the mob we beat by 100 points last week can come to the MCG and be beating the reigning premiers inter state then it just shows you the perfect example of mentality is the biggest thing that is costing weak football sides. The best sides aren't always the best lists, aren't always the best tactics but the strongest club mentality will always be the number 1 factor in successful sides.

We are weak as pee mentality. We have some heroes that get ahead of themselves, we have a weak coach who can't change a mindset when things are challenged, never has had a plan B to counter act an opponent. We are one of the best teams when we get a run on (down hill skiers) but struggle when it gets tough and when the opponent has momentum. Worst of all we are the number 1 targeted team for pressure. We get pressured and we poo ourselves. Happens every week, other clubs see this and chuckle at how easy it is to beat us. Mentally weak.

We need an absolute rocket up the club, need some hard nosed steely mentally strong people at the club both in field and in the box. Leadership and Strong mentality is the key for us. Everything else is irrelevant atm. We need some strong minds in the coaches box, every club has a gun assistant coaches. Ours are pathetically lame.
Go Tigers!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1184 on: June 01, 2014, 06:28:22 PM »

Hear you Ramps.

I will remain a member but at what level is the question

Do they get the same $$$ they've got this year? It is a significant amount, surprised myself this morning when I worked how much I'm talking about.

Right now they won't be, they disrespect me the way they are, continue to be dishonest towards its members then they don't deserve my respect or loyalty
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)