Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316845 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1305 on: June 15, 2014, 02:26:03 PM »
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1306 on: June 15, 2014, 02:29:32 PM »
stuffn oath.
Caracella and Balmey.

tony_montana

« Reply #1307 on: June 15, 2014, 02:58:34 PM »
I'd like Grant Thomas, just to watch him Capuano Hampson

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #1308 on: June 15, 2014, 03:05:03 PM »

hahahah GT was in the JD Stand yesterday, looked like he had been on the turps for 3 days

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1309 on: June 15, 2014, 03:46:24 PM »
Maybe we can get someone like garry lyon or Dermie as Dimmas right hand man.

Yeah and I'll do their cushy media roles. Why would they want to leave them and why would two blokes in their late 40's with cushy media jobs since they retired venture into coaching now?

Our next coach shouldn't be a rookie has to be a Premership coach with experience and reknowned discipline on a list not a bloke who when he comes in talks the talk and five years later he's the blubbering, bumbling tokenistic fool that took the job.

The RFC needs a totallitarian coach who cares little for the reps of players or their emotions and just cares about his rep and his success rate based on how many flags he has won at the end of his tenure, someone cold but clinical, someone in the Lethal mode. Is anyone out there?

Gigantor

« Reply #1310 on: June 15, 2014, 04:08:04 PM »
I know hes been out of football for awhile but Malcolm Blight always strikes me as absolutely ruthless.When he went to the crows he immediately dispensed with some of their biggest names.maybe he could help/encourage Dimma with the way things should be done.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1311 on: June 15, 2014, 04:08:24 PM »

hahahah GT was in the JD Stand yesterday, looked like he had been on the turps for 3 days

Thomas should've succeeded Demetriou. Seriously.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Gigantor

« Reply #1312 on: June 15, 2014, 04:10:49 PM »
Don do you think the tiges should take their end of season trip to the straits of malaka in south east asia,and after catch a  soccer game of that hugely successful club in south America..Colo Colo

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1313 on: June 15, 2014, 04:17:00 PM »
Don do you think the tiges should take their end of season trip to the straits of malaka in south east asia,and after catch a  soccer game of that hugely successful club in south America..Colo Colo

If they went to the Straits of Malacca they'd disappear just like MH370. :help
Successful clubs from South America have traditionally come from Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.
Colo Colo are a giant of Chilean soccer but if they ever had a link with the RFC they would change their name to Skata Skata. ;D

They should take their end of season trip to the Arthur's seat chairlift. ;D

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1314 on: June 15, 2014, 04:52:49 PM »
Don do you think the tiges stheir end of season trip to the straits of malaka in south east asia,and after catch a  soccer game of that hugely successful club in south America..Colo Colo

It would do them good. Maybe they would realise football clubs mean a hell of alot tonaome people around thebworld

If Richmond had' ultra '  like some south america teams. I  doubt they'd be doingcling wrap jokes

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1315 on: June 15, 2014, 05:43:28 PM »
Drop or Sack some of the smartass players. Stop with the blaming of coaches. These players had brilliant basic skills before coming to the club,  except they revolt to the basic skills of 12 year olds on the arena. Its the PLAYERS not the Coaches & Admins

You are arguing against yourself.
The players and coaches are both to blame. The reason we have coaches is essentially to bring out the best in our players. You have just said yourself that this is not happening.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1316 on: June 15, 2014, 06:02:56 PM »
Drop or Sack some of the smartass players. Stop with the blaming of coaches. These players had brilliant basic skills before coming to the club,  except they revolt to the basic skills of 12 year olds on the arena. Its the PLAYERS not the Coaches & Admins

You are arguing against yourself.
The players and coaches are both to blame. The reason we have coaches is essentially to bring out the best in our players. You have just said yourself that this is not happening.

Nutshell.

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1317 on: June 15, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »
We are not going to sack Hardwick. At least not this year.

This thread needs to be put on ice till next year IMHO.  If at this stage next year we are in a similar position the club will pull the trigger for a new coach in 2016.

Can't anyone else see this? :huh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1318 on: June 15, 2014, 06:32:43 PM »

This thread needs to be put on ice till next year IMHO.  If at this stage next year we are in a similar position the club will pull the trigger for a new coach in 2016.

I doubt he'll get sacked next year if this years results or something like it is replicated.
It will be 2016 when Dimma and the RFC will part company as the payout $$$$$ is what the club will not want to part with. Fans spoke yesterday with their feet in not attending the game and if that trend continues the club will not afford to part company with him in the shorter term, then spruike an FTF donation from the fans to offset the mess that they created in the first place.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1319 on: June 15, 2014, 06:33:03 PM »

:thumbsup

Group of us were talking about yesterday.

I said exactly the same thing

He's not going to b sacked

So he has the remainder of this year, pre -season and the first half of next year to fix this mess that he has helped create.

Mid point of season of  2015 and nothings changed I reckon he is goneskis
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)