Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 314508 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #2760 on: April 03, 2016, 12:08:20 PM »
Back on topic.
Sack him.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2761 on: April 03, 2016, 12:19:40 PM »

But is he a real supporter Dooks? :shh

Woah man, it's that sort of comment that angers him to a point that he returns once a year just to pot shot you. Don't worry though, it's just his way of telling you he has a crush on you ;)

If you guys don't like what or when he posts, call him out. And vice-versa.

We're all big boys and girls.

anyhoot, what is this thread about again? Oh yeah, sack Hardwick.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2762 on: April 03, 2016, 12:32:07 PM »

Woah man, it's that sort of comment that angers him to a point that he returns once a year just to pot shot you. Don't worry though, it's just his way of telling you he has a crush on you ;)

Would love to but he keeps disappearing for 12 months at a time :shh

Ruanaidh

« Reply #2763 on: April 03, 2016, 02:27:53 PM »

After reading posts attacking you and your cadre I'm beginning to like the newly awakened OER. I tell you what, admit you have been wrong about Hardwick from the beginning, which is obvious to everyone else btw and I'll return to keep you company...or aren't you 'man' enough to do it  :thumbsup.. ;) BTW a caveat is that I only use PM's to abuse you...please refrain from attempting to strike up a dialogue in response to aforesaid PM's. I'm off to make pizza's for the family so I will purview your response...let's say...anytime I bloody wan't to....

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2764 on: April 03, 2016, 02:37:38 PM »
Blah Blah Blah

See you when we can't make finals flog

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2765 on: April 03, 2016, 02:40:52 PM »

After reading posts attacking you and your cadre I'm beginning to like the newly awakened OER. I tell you what, admit you have been wrong about Hardwick from the beginning, which is obvious to everyone else btw and I'll return to keep you company...or aren't you 'man' enough to do it  :thumbsup.. ;) BTW a caveat is that I only use PM's to abuse you...please refrain from attempting to strike up a dialogue in response to aforesaid PM's. I'm off to make pizza's for the family so I will purview your response...let's say...anytime I bloody wan't to....

Yeah it looks like I've been wrong (at the time I was right ;)) but this isn't the first time I admitted it but you haven't stuck around. Although telling me you'd stick around if I admit it doesn't make me want to.
 :lol I don't care if you abuse me in PM so I'll reply however I like :thumbsup and maybe you can try and keep your little crush on me confined to PM's for the benefit of all posters

Ruanaidh

« Reply #2766 on: April 03, 2016, 03:40:46 PM »

Yeah it looks like I've been wrong
Jeeezus you must have been waiting at the computer with baited breath to reply so quickly.....

I only read the first 7 words so with that in mind:

A wise man once said: “With the wolves around, your humbleness is your worst adversary.” ....but I will risk it for this post only:....I accept your admission and implied apology. Now get Tonto and Silver to do the same.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2767 on: April 03, 2016, 04:11:16 PM »

Yeah it looks like I've been wrong
Jeeezus you must have been waiting at the computer with baited breath to reply so quickly.....

I only read the first 7 words so with that in mind:

A wise man once said: “With the wolves around, your humbleness is your worst adversary.” ....but I will risk it for this post only:....I accept your admission and implied apology. Now get Tonto and Silver to do the same.

Didn't realise you only just commented but whatever makes you sleep at night.

Oh, and I didn't mean to imply an apology. Sorry if I confused you.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2768 on: April 04, 2016, 12:44:39 PM »
does your weirdness know no bounds?

Ah

Praise from ceaser
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2769 on: April 06, 2016, 01:04:48 AM »
Sounds like Dimma lost the players ...

Astbury gone bang
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2770 on: April 06, 2016, 08:01:58 PM »
Tiger David Astbury said after the defeat he was “not really sure what the coaches really wanted in the last few minutes” of the match, where Collingwood fought back before ruckman Brodie Grundy booted a goal in the final seconds to secure victory.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2771 on: April 06, 2016, 08:23:22 PM »
Tiger David Astbury said after the defeat he was “not really sure what the coaches really wanted in the last few minutes” of the match, where Collingwood fought back before ruckman Brodie Grundy booted a goal in the final seconds to secure victory.

As always you've forgotten to post a link  :banghead :banghead But anyway it came from the RSN breakfast show the other day

Interesting how you have conveniently not posted any reference to the correction he made to that comment after appearing RSN
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2772 on: April 06, 2016, 08:24:55 PM »

As always you've forgotten to post a link

oh yeah

its from the other thread ... do you still need it ?

anywho: source: the hun

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 08:27:16 PM by WilliamPowell »

Online RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2773 on: April 06, 2016, 08:27:55 PM »
Watching Luke Beveridge on Footy Classified the other night a couple of thoughts occurred to me.

We posters seem to have always had a problem with coming up with alternative senior coaches. Since Hardwick was appointed there have been a few other coaches appointed - Pyke, Bolton, Cameron, Hinkley, Richardson, Simpson and Beveridge. The thing that seems to jump out at me is that they all seem to possess the ability that I consider essential to a good coach - being able to instill their players with the confidence to take the game on. They are all attacking coaches which seems to be exactly what we Tiger fans really want to see. There are some players at their teams that to me were very ordinary but have boomed under their coaching while our good players seem to go backwards.

Unfortunately with a board dominated by accountants and lawyers, I fear Richmond is going to be the last place where a risk is taken in getting any new coaches.
It seems to be a basic rule that it is preferable to wait until there is NO alternative to making a change rather than make a change and be blamed if it does not work.   

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2774 on: April 06, 2016, 08:30:24 PM »
Watching Luke Beveridge on Footy Classified the other night a couple of thoughts occurred to me.

We posters seem to have always had a problem with coming up with alternative senior coaches. Since Hardwick was appointed there have been a few other coaches appointed - Pyke, Bolton, Cameron, Hinkley, Richardson, Simpson and Beveridge. The thing that seems to jump out at me is that they all seem to possess the ability that I consider essential to a good coach - being able to instill their players with the confidence to take the game on. They are all attacking coaches which seems to be exactly what we Tiger fans really want to see. There are some players at their teams that to me were very ordinary but have boomed under their coaching while our good players seem to go backwards.

Unfortunately with a board dominated by accountants and lawyers, I fear Richmond is going to be the last place where a risk is taken in getting any new coaches.
It seems to be a basic rule that it is preferable to wait until there is NO alternative to making a change rather than make a change and be blamed if it does not work.   

:clapping