Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 315989 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #945 on: April 29, 2014, 01:29:55 AM »
We don't control the outside expectation ... we expect ourselves to turn up and play well and be brutal and hard and ruthless in the contest," Hinkley said.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/23008100/port-crush-geelong-in-afl/
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #946 on: April 29, 2014, 01:30:42 AM »
"I know I have a group of players who are committed to working hard. They are looking for direction from their coach - and I have to make sure our coaching group gives them that direction."
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/port-adelaide-coach-ken-hinkley-says-the-mountain-gets-bigger-but-the-club-will-keep-improving/story-fni5f9de-1226761410995

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #947 on: April 29, 2014, 01:33:09 AM »
Hardwick

“In a funny sort of way, and our win-loss record doesn’t indicate this, but we are a better side than last year, which is important to us,’’ he said.
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-coach-damien-hardwick-believes-23-tigers-are-a-better-team-than-2013-model/story-fni5f9jb-1226895053136

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #948 on: April 29, 2014, 05:19:06 AM »
It's easy to be negative on this topic .but it's clear he won't be the next Richmond premiership coach
After last years finals loss .its all been down hil since then
What's even worse he hasn't the ability or courage to make decisions to stop this slide which will result in his downfall
Centre link bound and at a fast rate

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #949 on: April 29, 2014, 08:05:41 AM »
Jack what will happen is this

We will string some meaningless games together and finish 9th

Over the summer we will hear how injuries have ruined our season then come round 2 next year after the blues beat us, and constant talk about Cochin and Dusty leaving, the RFC as we know it will turn the poo.

Happy to get quoted as this is what will happen if we stuff this season up

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #950 on: April 29, 2014, 09:08:07 AM »
Hardwick

“In a funny sort of way, and our win-loss record doesn’t indicate this, but we are a better side than last year, which is important to us,’’ he said.
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-coach-damien-hardwick-believes-23-tigers-are-a-better-team-than-2013-model/story-fni5f9jb-1226895053136

Pretty pointless exercise snipping selected quotes from the internet.

Bottom line is Hinkley's team is winning and Hardwick's is losing.

No amount of media sound bytes changes that fact.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #951 on: April 29, 2014, 09:12:16 AM »
Hardwick

Pretty pointless exercise snipping selected quotes from the internet.

Bottom line is Hinkley's team is winning and Hardwick's is losing.

No amount of media sound bytes changes that fact.

Funniest thing I have seen in a long time, I bet some flog on another fans forum was doing the same with Hardwicks quotes last year

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #952 on: April 29, 2014, 09:28:28 AM »
Wish a certain other Richmond forum wasn't currently inaccessible - suspect things are currently not at all rosey and there'll be much priceless comedy gold to found there right now.

Might have to download tor unless tigs wants to lend me his password.

Latest thread was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #953 on: April 29, 2014, 10:19:34 AM »
Hardwick

:lol as long as we know we are better than last year.  :clapping :clapping

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #954 on: April 29, 2014, 10:26:40 AM »
Hardwick

Excellent.  I will turn up to the games telling my kids we are better than last year. They may question me but I can say that the coach said so and so it must be true!

I'm sure that they will swallow that hook line and sinker..............................NOT
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #955 on: April 29, 2014, 10:59:02 AM »
OER is a jealous beast and will key your car if it catches you even looking at another forum.

:lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #956 on: April 29, 2014, 11:27:49 AM »
Hardwick

Excellent.  I will turn up to the games telling my kids we are better than last year. They may question me but I can say that the coach said so and so it must be true!

I'm sure that they will swallow that hook line and sinker..............................NOT
:lol do they still believe in Santa? Even this is less believable than a fat old man in a red suit with flying deer  :lol

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #957 on: April 29, 2014, 11:39:02 AM »
Hardwick

:lol do they still believe in Santa? Even this is less believable than a fat old man in a red suit with flying deer  :lol
No they're old enough to know Santa is just daddy spending his income in December.  Funny thing is a friend of mine has a Down Syndrome kid who is a tiger supporter and he even laughed out loud when he heard those comments.  FFS even poor kids that are intellectually challenged find such a comment amusing. I can't believe the club hasn't come out to at least qualify the statement.  Like the late Bobby Davis would have said  -  this is fair dinkum UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #958 on: April 29, 2014, 01:25:19 PM »
No they're old enough to know Santa is just daddy spending his income in December.  Funny thing is a friend of mine has a Down Syndrome kid who is a tiger supporter and he even laughed out loud when he heard those comments.   FFS even poor kids that are intellectually challenged find such a comment amusing. I can't believe the club hasn't come out to at least qualify the statement.  Like the late Bobby Davis would have said  -  this is fair dinkum UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Because you know Downs kids are so dumb

:banghead.

Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #959 on: April 29, 2014, 01:40:08 PM »
No they're old enough to know Santa is just daddy spending his income in December.  Funny thing is a friend of mine has a Down Syndrome kid who is a tiger supporter and he even laughed out loud when he heard those comments.   FFS even poor kids that are intellectually challenged find such a comment amusing. I can't believe the club hasn't come out to at least qualify the statement.  Like the late Bobby Davis would have said  -  this is fair dinkum UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Because you know Downs kids are so dumb

:banghead.

dont think he meant it like that mate, relax

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.