Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276164 times)

the claw

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2012, 10:20:49 PM »
Moore, McGuane, Post, A. Maric et al. left us seriously exposed. Not to mention Graham in the GC game.

JVT.  I noticed you completely edited your previous post.  I agree with a lot of your posts on this forum.  This one is way off the mark though.

How can you write the above when Hardwick recruited Maric.   You have to be kidding. He kept Moore, McGuane and Post on the list for the last 3 years.  Not to mention Connors, Webberley etc.  He played Post round 1.  But that is somehow Wallaces fault?

We weren't up against Hawthorn but lest we forget, we beat them.  How wonderful their list must be then.  Keep praising them while we copy their game plan to our detriment.  We played Carltons kids on the weekend.  We lost to GCS kids.

Armfield. Ripped our Captain a new one.  Guess thats a depth issue?  70 odd games vrs 209 games of experience.

Lets look at Carltons players who played:  Bell, Rookie.  Casboult - 2 career games.  Collins - Richmond reject - 35 games.  Frazer Dale.  Rookie. 2 Games.  Davies.  14 Career games - 1 this year.  Duigan.  35 games.  Mcinnes 4 games.  Tuohy 26 games. 

These kids wouldn't have the endurance to run an afl game out.

They replaced.  Judd, Henderson, Hampson, Waite, Russel, Bower, Laidler, Robinson, Simpson, Walker, Warnock.

But we were at an injury disadvantage and had the depth crisis.  Its funny but it isn't true.

As to Claw.  You started off with the Naive talk.  Then you added Fool to the mix.  Then you added delusional.  I am just quoting you.  Maybe you don't like reading your own rubbish. Maybe you have covered up all the mirrors in your place?
lol not just foolish but stupid to go with it.
which are you unplugged the fool who over rates the list or just a fisherman. definately the former id say. can be nothing ese you want the coach sacked for not making finals despite admitting the list is poo. ah ya know there foolishness and then thers foolishness.

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2012, 10:27:00 PM »
Yeah sure the coach needs to cop a bit of heat for these balls ups but he inherited a list full of cabbages......no matter how hard ya try ya just cant polish poo

the claw

« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2012, 10:55:50 PM »
Yeah sure the coach needs to cop a bit of heat for these balls ups but he inherited a list full of cabbages......no matter how hard ya try ya just cant polish poo
ya can sprinlkle some glitter on it to keep the fools happy though.

dwaino

« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2012, 11:01:29 PM »
 :lol

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2012, 08:25:46 AM »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2012, 10:21:53 AM »
More glitter needed!!

dwaino

« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »
You can see Jack's high heels.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2012, 11:06:21 AM »

Offline unplugged

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2012, 12:14:03 PM »
which are you unplugged the fool who over rates the list or just a fisherman. definately the former id say. can be nothing ese you want the coach sacked for not making finals despite admitting the list is poo. ah ya know there foolishness and then thers foolishness.

Your pretty simple, aren't you mate.

You think we have a depth issue and thats why we cant beat a Carlton reserve team.  You blame it on players that the coach kept for the last 3 years.  By your logic, he is responsible for keeping them.  You cant have it both ways.

That doesn't mean I agree with your stupidity and think they are duds.  Mcguane, Post, Connors, Moore.  They are all good depth players.  I wouldn't have kept Moore or Connors.  But that is subjective.  I can understand why he did.   The sacking and suspension however hurt the whole team.  It was a poor narrow minded decision mid season when finals were within reach.  Recruiting Maric was a stupid decision.  But he has made a lot of those.  Thats fine with you.  There have been too many for it to be fine with me.

You cried that we lost to Carlton because of depth.  McGuane 2006 Post 2009  Moore 2004.  All seasoned footballers replacing our injured players.  Carlton had 5 guys come in who haven't played 15 games including two rookies to replace the likes of Judd, Waite, Simpson, Hampson etc.  I will give you a hint.  It wasn't depth that was the problem.  I will make it easier for you now that I know how simple you are.  Hardwick is to blame.

Your happy to have mediocre results under a "rookie" coach.  I would rather my money went on Malthouse who has proven himself time and time again.  Prove to all the Richmond fans that Hardwick is a better coach than Malthouse.  I would like to hear that argument.  Entertain us some more.

Your argument on any level has been proven to be completely FALSE.  Take your hands off the keyboard and go back to sucking your thumb Claw. 

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »

Your pretty simple, aren't you mate.

You think we have a depth issue and thats why we cant beat a Carlton reserve team.  You blame it on players that the coach kept for the last 3 years.  By your logic, he is responsible for keeping them.  You cant have it both ways.

That doesn't mean I agree with your stupidity and think they are duds.  Mcguane, Post, Connors, Moore.  They are all good depth players.  I wouldn't have kept Moore or Connors.  But that is subjective.  I can understand why he did.   The sacking and suspension however hurt the whole team.  It was a poor narrow minded decision mid season when finals were within reach.  Recruiting Maric was a stupid decision.  But he has made a lot of those.  Thats fine with you.  There have been too many for it to be fine with me.

You cried that we lost to Carlton because of depth.  McGuane 2006 Post 2009  Moore 2004.  All seasoned footballers replacing our injured players.  Carlton had 5 guys come in who haven't played 15 games including two rookies to replace the likes of Judd, Waite, Simpson, Hampson etc.  I will give you a hint.  It wasn't depth that was the problem.  I will make it easier for you now that I know how simple you are.  Hardwick is to blame.

Your happy to have mediocre results under a "rookie" coach.  I would rather my money went on Malthouse who has proven himself time and time again.  Prove to all the Richmond fans that Hardwick is a better coach than Malthouse.  I would like to hear that argument.  Entertain us some more.

Your argument on any level has been proven to be completely FALSE.  Take your hands off the keyboard and go back to sucking your thumb Claw.

Not sure if Hardwick is to blame. Yes he made mistakes(GC) but the signs were there long before the GC game.

Cats, Eagles, Bummers, Crows games all winnable yet chocked in the last quarter. why? Didnt have depth issues earlier in the season.

I think the players cant rid itself of the soft like an egg Matthews statement.

Still not tough enough mentally and not all know how to play for the jumper

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2012, 03:27:29 PM »
not tough enough mentally is true, but soft like an egg is not. if it had been we would not even have been in a winning position in those games, but would have been blown away earlier.

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2012, 06:40:55 PM »
Sack the apologist
He's running us into the ground
Benny Fale can join him
Bury them while the have the turf ripped out
 >:(
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2012, 06:41:34 PM »
Sack the apologist
He's running us into the ground
Benny Fale can join him
Bury them while the have the turf ripped out
 >:(

:sleep

dwaino

« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2012, 06:41:54 PM »
Ross from Craigieburn is back. Quick, bleach the gene pool.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2012, 06:42:25 PM »