Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276045 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #405 on: May 31, 2013, 12:36:27 PM »
basically also said that we are weak as pee and we need to start getting nasty. when was the last time any of our blokes hip and shouldered an opposition player into the middle of next week? our players play too soft. They start to need hitting people. Get afew suspensions - big deal. just make a statement.

Morris

Lonergan. We need Morris.  :shh

No he was the most recent to go for a bump and get suspended is what I meant  :)

Ahh thought you were suggesting he should wipe someone out on Monday.  :lol

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #406 on: May 31, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »
i think your dillusional
Only a dill would spell delusional that way  :rollin
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #407 on: May 31, 2013, 01:05:11 PM »
i think your dillusional
Only a dill would spell delusional that way  :rollin

ooh dear, i care little

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #408 on: June 02, 2013, 11:43:54 PM »
I saw this posted on twitter. I bet Dimma would love a side of Tigers who could stand up and handle pressure cooker footy :yep.

https://twitter.com/tigerd/status/341078532354605057/photo/1

Mind you that Prelim isn't one Dimma would want to remember lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #409 on: June 03, 2013, 09:44:37 PM »
Sorry guys Hardwick has put it away and zipped it up this week, no fun tickets here this week

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2013, 10:14:09 PM »
At least Rampstar will show his face this week, wonder where Jackstar will be  ::)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #411 on: June 03, 2013, 10:20:19 PM »
Great work Dimma.
Well planned, well done!   :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #412 on: June 03, 2013, 10:21:31 PM »
Yep credit where credit is due, hardwick pulled out a beauty this week

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #413 on: June 03, 2013, 10:22:18 PM »
Mark Williams  :bow

Rampstar

« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2013, 09:57:33 PM »
At least Rampstar will show his face this week, wonder where Jackstar will be  ::)

Have to give credit where its due he completely outcoached Worsfold yesterday based on what I saw on the replay this afternoon. The work and planning in dealing with WCE ruck domination was outstanding work from the coaching panel and I dips my lid to them. Great job yesterday. Hopefully they can continue to plan like that in future.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #415 on: June 05, 2013, 08:41:51 AM »
gee ramps you're slipping.
that wasnt due to hardwick, it was down to choco.
Hardwick is only responsible when it goes pear shape
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #416 on: June 05, 2013, 10:10:02 AM »

Have to give credit where its due he completely outcoached Worsfold yesterday based on what I saw on the replay this afternoon. The work and planning in dealing with WCE ruck domination was outstanding work from the coaching panel and I dips my lid to them. Great job yesterday. Hopefully they can continue to plan like that in future.
I too watched the replay a couple of times Ramps and there were encouraging signs...but...unlike some of the 'premature adulator's' (not you) on this forum, I'll hold back my kudos until I see lasting, consistent and successful changes..... against better opposition. We are 16th in hit-outs and 11th in clearances after all. If Dimma and his crew keep a hard edge on the side, get the blend of attack/defence right and most importantly get us into the finals, I'll gladly praise him/them.

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #417 on: June 05, 2013, 10:51:24 AM »

I too watched the replay a couple of times Ramps and there were encouraging signs...but...unlike some of the 'premature adulator's' (not you) on this forum, I'll hold back my kudos until I see lasting, consistent and successful changes..... against better opposition. We are 16th in hit-outs and 11th in clearances after all. If Dimma and his crew keep a hard edge on the side, get the blend of attack/defence right and most importantly get us into the finals, I'll gladly praise him/them.
Watching the replay a few times already would put you in the "premature adulator" category surely Ruanaidh. :rollin :rollin :rollin

Ruanaidh

« Reply #418 on: June 05, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »

Watching the replay a few times already would put you in the "premature adulator" category surely Ruanaidh. :rollin :rollin :rollin
You should be aware Ivan that I have copyrighted that phrase ;)....BTW I scrutinised the replay dispassionately and forensically I assure you.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #419 on: June 05, 2013, 03:49:10 PM »
did you get any enjoyment out of the win?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI