Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276102 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #420 on: June 05, 2013, 04:55:54 PM »
did you get any enjoyment out of the win?
I enjoyed watching the back-line put in another cohesive effort. The forward line at least played team-orientated footy, for once.....meh...and the middle tried hard under the weight of being smashed in the Ruck. Maric obviously understood that he couldn't beat his opponents and was happy to askew their accuracy....and he did.....that brought a smile. What I really enjoyed though were the efforts of Vlaustin (again) and Foley....and the antics of the old Master on the sidelines. Mixed bag with a few more sherbets than usual I'd say. This is Richmond remember, It doesn't pay to get too effusive as disappointment may only be 1 week away.

Did that answer your question Al?..... or was it rhetorical?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:17:26 PM by Ruanaidh »

Rampstar

« Reply #421 on: June 05, 2013, 05:08:12 PM »
Im not smart enough to know what effusive means. Wheres 65 when you need him. No wonder Im hanging out in OER. I feel bad now. I may go and watch the replay again.  :gotigers

Ruanaidh

« Reply #422 on: June 05, 2013, 05:14:18 PM »
Im not smart enough to know what effusive means. Wheres 65 when you need him. No wonder Im hanging out in OER. I feel bad now. I may go and watch the replay again.  :gotigers
I just hope I spelt it right :)....but, oh never mind my stalker/spell-checker 'Yeahright' will let me know soon enough if that is the case.  :whistle

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2013, 05:23:03 PM »

Im not smart enough to know what effusive means. Wheres 65 when you need him.

You should get a gig with Barry Hall on 360!   ;D

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #424 on: June 05, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »

Try visiting the other pub. They'll tell you what effusive means it just might to be your detriment

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #425 on: June 05, 2013, 06:48:14 PM »
I just hope I spelt it right :)....but, oh never mind my stalker/spell-checker 'Yeahright' will let me know soon enough if that is the case.  :whistle

Stalker? I replied to one of your posts  :lol. Not usually a spell-checker but find it funny when someone plays the smart guy and insults someones intellect just to get it wrong themselves  :lol

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #426 on: June 05, 2013, 07:14:46 PM »
This thread is off topic and since Hardwick came out on top this thread is closed until next loss.

Please do not post here accordingly.

Thanks

Ruanaidh

« Reply #427 on: June 05, 2013, 08:50:36 PM »

Stalker? I replied to one of your posts  :lol. Not usually a spell-checker but find it funny when someone plays the smart guy and insults someones intellect just to get it wrong themselves  :lol
How did I know you would respond to a whistle? :lol BTW I 'miss-wrote' a word.......but I was right-on the money regarding your intellect ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:05:51 PM by Ruanaidh »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #428 on: June 05, 2013, 08:53:26 PM »
This thread is off topic and since Hardwick came out on top this thread is closed until next loss.

Please do not post here accordingly.

Thanks
And ruin all the fish shooting barrel stuff.....no way.......

In any case I'll be off for a few days as I do a bit of Trekking with the boys. Havagoodweegend everyone :thumbsup....including you Dimma. :shh

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #429 on: June 05, 2013, 10:08:22 PM »

How did I know you would respond to a whistle? :lol BTW I 'miss-wrote' a word.......but I was right-on the money regarding your intellect ;)

You happened to post before I went through reading the threads, wow man you have some skills  :clapping. No point arguing with a pseudo intellect

Offline Tigers of Old

• Premiership Captain
  • @Tigers_of_Old
« Reply #430 on: June 06, 2013, 12:46:57 AM »
Sack Hardwick. Yeah that'll do it. :wallywink

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #431 on: June 06, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »
did you get any enjoyment out of the win?
I enjoyed watching the back-line put in another cohesive effort. The forward line at least played team-orientated footy, for once.....meh...and the middle tried hard under the weight of being smashed in the Ruck. Maric obviously understood that he couldn't beat his opponents and was happy to askew their accuracy....and he did.....that brought a smile. What I really enjoyed though were the efforts of Vlaustin (again) and Foley....and the antics of the old Master on the sidelines. Mixed bag with a few more sherbets than usual I'd say. This is Richmond remember, It doesn't pay to get too effusive as disappointment may only be 1 week away.

Did that answer your question Al?..... or was it rhetorical?
nah it wasn't rhetorical and the length of the answer on it's own pretty much answered the question. :laugh:

personally I just enjoy each and every win as it happens and leave the deep and critical investigation as to why the win wasn't really that good until later. you never know, but it just may the last you see.
 :cheers
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

gerkin greg

« Reply #432 on: June 06, 2013, 10:31:14 AM »
Sack Hardwick. Yeah that'll do it. :wallywink

Typical Richmond assing about  :banghead

Need to move on this before Melbourne snap up Peter Rhodes or Terry Wallace  :banghead :banghead

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #433 on: June 06, 2013, 01:12:35 PM »
It's Rhode :banghead

And I know for a fact he is staying true to Port :banghead

gerkin greg

« Reply #434 on: June 06, 2013, 04:33:36 PM »
it's definitely Paul Rhodes  :banghead