Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276159 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #450 on: June 17, 2013, 02:58:14 PM »
I am most worried at the lack of development mcbean (played 3rds on weekend??!), Elton, Griffiths.

And list blockers continuing to get games as the 3rd tall forward.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #451 on: June 17, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »
I am most worried at the lack of development mcbean (played 3rds on weekend??!), Elton, Griffiths.

And list blockers continuing to get games as the 3rd tall forward.

McBean did not play 3rds. He didn't play at all. He was close to selection according to Chocco for the 1sts. We have a 6 day turnaround between Coburg game yesterday  and our game against the Dogs. I reckon he's a big chance to debut.

Rampstar

« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2013, 03:18:36 PM »
Bulldogs dont have much height down back, McBean should be able to have some impact against the Bullies.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #453 on: June 17, 2013, 03:33:35 PM »
LOL bents planted the seed of mcbeen playing thirds in his own head and now it has grown into a fully fledged been stalk. no watering, fertiliser or tender care required.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #454 on: June 17, 2013, 05:08:43 PM »
He'll be marked on what he brings to the table against seasoned coaches and quality sides.

Worsfold not a seasoned coach? West Coast and Adelaide have been continual finals participants have they not?
I should have added "over the course of the season".....I did use the plural though ;).......Having said that there were some good strategies (previously noted) applied in the West Coast game......and we cut Adelaide to pieces with our outside run - just what I have asking for..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:27:49 PM by Ruanaidh »

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #455 on: June 17, 2013, 07:29:31 PM »
LOL bents planted the seed of mcbeen playing thirds in his own head and now it has grown into a fully fledged been stalk. no watering, fertiliser or tender care required.

;D

:clapping

:rollin
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #456 on: June 17, 2013, 07:38:28 PM »
Mate vision impaired radio Melbourne broadcast lacked accuracy

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #457 on: June 30, 2013, 08:53:58 PM »
Dimma has it locked away tighter than an ants sphincter

Rampstar

« Reply #458 on: June 30, 2013, 10:39:29 PM »
Has turned his team into a very professional bunch - atleast against lowly and middle rung sides. Its more than any Richmond coach has done in almost 3 decades. Hardwick has improved the team every year he has had them so I think its fair to say we could be looking at our first 10 year+ coach in a very very long time.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #459 on: June 30, 2013, 10:41:48 PM »
Happy with Hardwick but personally I wonder how much of the improvement this year is directly related to Choco's influence. Wouldn't surprise me if plenty of it is. Good team combo. Hope they both stay for multiple years.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #460 on: June 30, 2013, 11:53:34 PM »
Happy with Hardwick but personally I wonder how much of the improvement this year is directly related to Choco's influence. Wouldn't surprise me if plenty of it is. Good team combo. Hope they both stay for multiple years.

Shyte
Loads

God bless choco

gerkin greg

« Reply #461 on: July 01, 2013, 12:08:21 AM »
Choco is having a great influence just look at how good Coburg are

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #462 on: July 01, 2013, 12:11:36 AM »
Hopefully Melbourne hire Eade...

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #463 on: July 01, 2013, 05:10:52 AM »
Has turned his team into a very professional bunch - atleast against lowly and middle rung sides. Its more than any Richmond coach has done in almost 3 decades. Hardwick has improved the team every year he has had them so I think its fair to say we could be looking at our first 10 year+ coach in a very very long time.

I'd say the only sides we haven't proven ourselves against are the genuine top 4 sides in the comp.
Would back us to beat pies right now.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #464 on: July 02, 2013, 07:56:53 PM »
Choco is having a great influence just look at how good Coburg are

:clapping