Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276037 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3060 on: May 15, 2016, 06:23:52 AM »
No, I am sticking with what I said, the changes he made after half time and the benching of Hampson at a critical time nearly handed the Swans the game. Last week he took Vickery off when we had a roll on....he can't keep making these mistakes.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3061 on: May 15, 2016, 10:55:34 AM »
No, I am sticking with what I said, the changes he made after half time and the benching of Hampson at a critical time nearly handed the Swans the game.

We won, so how did he exactly hand them the game?

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #3062 on: May 15, 2016, 10:59:40 AM »
No, I am sticking with what I said, the changes he made after half time and the benching of Hampson at a critical time nearly handed the Swans the game. Last week he took Vickery off when we had a roll on....he can't keep making these mistakes.

It's amazing how many in the crowd were saying get Hampson back on when Vickery went into the ruck

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3063 on: May 15, 2016, 11:30:41 AM »
No, I am sticking with what I said, the changes he made after half time and the benching of Hampson at a critical time nearly handed the Swans the game.

You are not worth replying to, It's clear you have no idea about the game, that is showing up regularly now!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3064 on: May 15, 2016, 11:34:26 AM »

You are not worth replying to, It's clear you have no idea about the game, that is showing up regularly now!!

Not sure what my comment even has to do with my knowledge of the game :lol. I wouldn't be the one throwing stones in a glass house :lol :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3065 on: May 15, 2016, 11:35:14 AM »

Not sure what my comment even has to do with the game :lol. I wouldn't be the one throwing stones in a glass house :lol :lol

Not a clue!!

"Rucks:

tony_montana

« Reply #3066 on: May 15, 2016, 07:40:20 PM »
did anyone see or hear his presser after the game? When someone asked about taking risks at the end bc of time he turned around and said (adlib) "yeah, thats something we'll look at, not sure we want blind kicks up the corridor, we had a lucky bounce this time whereas we prefer to work it through the correct channels and if we run out of time then so be it"

I'm in utter disbelief, if anything it should highlight that a quick kick is sometimes a good option, fortune favours the brave/make your own luck etc I havent met a defender that enjoys quick long kicks coming in

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3067 on: May 15, 2016, 08:29:58 PM »
Yep....we won in spite of this clown, not because of him....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #3068 on: May 15, 2016, 08:57:12 PM »
did anyone see or hear his presser after the game? When someone asked about taking risks at the end bc of time he turned around and said (adlib) "yeah, thats something we'll look at, not sure we want blind kicks up the corridor, we had a lucky bounce this time whereas we prefer to work it through the correct channels and if we run out of time then so be it"

I'm in utter disbelief, if anything it should highlight that a quick kick is sometimes a good option, fortune favours the brave/make your own luck etc I havent met a defender that enjoys quick long kicks coming in
And when asked why Jack isn't in the leadership group he then criticises Jack for his "off field" issues and then trying to make a joke about it to cover up what he said. Idiot!
What is he talking about, what off field leadership issues???
The club that keeps giving.

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #3069 on: May 15, 2016, 09:26:12 PM »
Looked good when we took the game on, but to be honest the game plan is terrible.
How many times we had to stop because there is no one forward of the ball.
Anyone disagree and think the game plan is right?
I also think we need to use the middle. We are not using it enough, I think confidence is the key and we will start using it. But need to make sure the right ball users are making the kick. Eg chaplin, hunt and bellis.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3070 on: May 15, 2016, 10:28:02 PM »
Looked good when we took the game on, but to be honest the game plan is terrible.
How many times we had to stop because there is no one forward of the ball.
Anyone disagree and think the game plan is right?

Probably a good question for WP. Was this the game plan implemented properly? If so, is it as good applied as it is in theory? Or were we still making too many mistakes in regard to following the game plan?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #3071 on: May 26, 2016, 12:05:54 PM »
Mr hardwick has evolved to his final form - gone from talking rubbish , to blatantly telling lies
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3072 on: May 26, 2016, 12:21:45 PM »
Go bombers
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3073 on: May 29, 2016, 05:36:05 PM »
Bolton yet another Clarkson disciple delivering immediate results.....just our luck to get the one of them who can't coach....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3074 on: May 29, 2016, 05:58:58 PM »
They have gone past us