Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 273966 times)

tony_montana

Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3090 on: June 04, 2016, 06:35:02 AM »
Contested ball excuse.

At the point when we were 60 points down. We were losing contested ball by only 8 stats. Not sure how 8 more contested possessions equal a 10 goal lead but I think Dimma is missing something here.

And yet no one in the media has the balls or the nous to question this pretender on this rubbish

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3092 on: June 06, 2016, 08:09:18 PM »

I don't know what I'm doing
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3093 on: June 20, 2016, 07:59:56 PM »
From the judd seven idiots article:

The key roles in a football department are senior coach, captain, football manager, list manager, head of development, head of fitness and head of player welfare. If I were running an underperforming club, the first step I'd take would be to analyse whether any of those seven people had a different set of values to the club's. To put this in layman's terms, are any of them idiots? If any are, even if they are elite performers, plans should be made to show them the door as soon as it's appropriate.

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-season-2016-chris-judd-struggling-clubs-must-look-beyond-quickfix-no-1--sack-the-coach-20160616-gpkd40.html
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:25:50 PM by one-eyed »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3094 on: June 20, 2016, 10:33:40 PM »
lmao @ not being able to quote a mainstream media article word for word.

even though, you can be a d head, or idiot, but still have the same values as the club.

i cant quite work out how some one that is performing to an elite level is the cause of an under performing club.

Maybe Chris Judd is a bigger d head than i thought?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3095 on: June 21, 2016, 03:37:40 PM »
I'm not sure. Maybe if their values are different to the clubs than they lose respect
From the players and staff. Maybe the coach can be performing at an elite level strategies and so forth but the players can't execute because they don't respect or believe their coach.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3096 on: June 21, 2016, 03:49:11 PM »
I'm not sure. Maybe if their values are different to the clubs than they lose respect
From the players and staff. Maybe the coach can be performing at an elite level strategies and so forth but the players can't execute because they don't respect or believe their coach.

Or because they are not good enough to perform those strategies.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3097 on: June 21, 2016, 07:09:33 PM »
surely the interview process determines prospective employees values in relation to their own?

Can performance be regarded as elite if it goes down a different path to what the club wants?

::)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3098 on: June 21, 2016, 07:25:02 PM »
 :facepalm
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3099 on: June 21, 2016, 08:06:02 PM »
yes, we all know by now that simple, logical concepts do your primitive head in

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3100 on: June 21, 2016, 08:18:09 PM »
 :birthday
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3101 on: June 25, 2016, 12:59:31 PM »
Richmond coach Damien Hardwick says a club boycott of radio station Triple M has "probably served its purpose", and it appears likely to only be a one-week ban.

:-\

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3102 on: June 25, 2016, 05:59:45 PM »
lmao @ not being able to quote a mainstream media article word for word.

even though, you can be a d head, or idiot, but still have the same values as the club.

i cant quite work out how some one that is performing to an elite level is the cause of an under performing club.

Maybe Chris Judd is a bigger d head than i thought?

After reading the article I totally understand that you can perform at an elite level but still be an idiot.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #3103 on: June 25, 2016, 06:02:04 PM »
I am so sick of watching this crap week in, week out.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3104 on: June 25, 2016, 07:37:51 PM »
A commentator during the TV coverage today made a comment that we played like the Harlem Globetrotters at times.  I totally agree with this, the difference being the Globetrotters intentionally over possess in order to put a show on for the spectators. We on the other hand unfortunately have been so brainwashed as a team with methods and strategies that we now don't have a common sense/natural instinct approach at all.

At times today as we entered attacking 50 its was like a training drill where they had to pass it 4 times before a player was allowed to shoot for goal. For God sake if you are running inside 50 have a friggin shot. Do players get punished if they don't manage to get to a teammate 10 metres out and have 10 possessions inside 50 before doing so? Seems like they are deadset scared to take responsibility and ram it through the big white sticks.

I think we need to have a coach that says take them on, if you think you can nail the shot then take it, so many times today we over possessed the ball only for it to transition up the other end for a goal. Against better teams our inside 50s destroy us every week because we consistently turn it over. If Hardwick and his excuse for assistants cant see that then they all need to take a permanent holiday.