Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276112 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3135 on: June 30, 2016, 08:24:55 PM »
Im sick of wading through crap of posters who spam up the site.

Mods this is ridiculous
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3136 on: June 30, 2016, 08:31:32 PM »
I'm curious about how discussing potential replacements can be regarded as off topic in a sack hardwick thread????????
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3137 on: June 30, 2016, 08:33:44 PM »
It's as on topic as a post can be.

I just think some people are so used to posting off topic they couldn't see an on topic post if they were turkey slapped with it

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3138 on: June 30, 2016, 09:29:21 PM »
TOPIC!!!

Ironic the guy telling people to be on topic is the one that is in fact the only one going off topic

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #3139 on: July 01, 2016, 09:39:36 PM »
This guy.   :rollin.

Give him another 2 year extension just for the cream on the top. Make Lade co coach he is that good.

The blue print to success is a winner.
The club that keeps giving.

tony_montana

« Reply #3140 on: July 01, 2016, 09:59:23 PM »
Another brilliant performance from the brains trust tonight. Love the dry weather footy in these conditions

Bc it's all about the process hey dumma?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3141 on: July 01, 2016, 10:17:41 PM »
Tick tock
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3142 on: July 01, 2016, 10:22:51 PM »
Yes well it really wasn't great conditions for the big guys, I thought Vickers contested well given the odds weren't in his favour.....get ready for the BS from Hardwick in the presser.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #3143 on: July 01, 2016, 10:36:48 PM »
SACK ALL THE COACHES NOW or at the end of the season.

Broad ... horrible
Maric ... horrible
Vickery ... 6 weeks with less than 10 disposals

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3144 on: July 02, 2016, 10:39:15 PM »
Can't help but feel that Hardwick coached best in 2012. It started going off in 2013 but the maturation of the side meant we had better results.
2014 was the start of the end. Stop start football meant the attractive brand we played earlier went out the door.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

tony_montana

« Reply #3145 on: July 02, 2016, 10:41:23 PM »
Can't help but feel that Hardwick coached best in 2012. It started going off in 2013 but the maturation of the side meant we had better results.
2014 was the start of the end. Stop start football meant the attractive brand we played earlier went out the door.

agree- we were exciting to watch in 2012. I think he over compensated after the 2013 finals loss and tried to make us more defensive which has now morphed into the rubbish we see now

Ruanaidh

« Reply #3146 on: July 03, 2016, 06:58:11 AM »
Sorry Y&BB, it was in July 2012 after the Freo loss when everything that afflicts this side was wholly manifested. Check the discussion around post page 84 on my profile. The team who brought us this disaster of a rebuild were evident in their incompetence at that juncture and before. Sack Hardwick yes..but Gale and the sheila should go too, among a raft of others.

Could someone put up a 'sack, swap, secure' thread or something to that affect - I couldn't be stuffed.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3147 on: July 03, 2016, 11:22:54 AM »
“What I sort of meant that in effect we were introducing some new players, some new positions, some young talent that we’re really excited about,” Hardwick told AFL 360.

“We feel in the footy club now as good a list as I think we’ve had at my disposal since I’ve been there. Some of those players we’re yet to see, some you’ve seen a little bit of and they’re going to be incredible players going forward.”

Despite making three straight elimination finals, Hardwick revealed the club recognised it needed to regenerate the list to take the next step. He anticipated the early season “struggle” that produced six straight losses, starting with a one-point loss to Collingwood in Round 2.

“We made the eight last year but we weren’t good enough, we weren’t good enough the year previous, or the year previous to that so we’ve got to continually find players that are going to take us forward,” he said.

“The definition of insanity is continually going back and making the same mistakes.”

Hardwick said the club’s recruiting strategy was “sound” despite football manager Dan Richardson’s suggestion the list profile had been hurt by trying to fast-track its development.

“We’ve brought some wonderful talent onto our list. Shaun Grigg has been an absolute star, Bachar Houli, Ivan Maric, these type of players have come in and been fantastic servants,” he said.

:o :o :o

“We are starting to see Shaun Hampson be the player we thought he would. We’ve also added some talent through the draft that’s been incredible.”

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3148 on: July 04, 2016, 04:07:43 PM »
#dimmexit
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3149 on: July 04, 2016, 05:02:15 PM »
Worse than Frawley.

Much
Caracella and Balmey.