Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276098 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3195 on: July 24, 2016, 07:47:05 PM »
FHOASAP
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3196 on: July 24, 2016, 08:38:43 PM »
Has to go
Got no idea
Extremely poorly coached today
Goals are ahead , not lateral

To borrow one of your favourite phrases "do actually watch the game"" and "where you there"?

Because I'm pretty sure the side that actaully won by 11 odd goals spent most of the day perfecting lateral movement of the ball. Very rarely did they go direct down the middle.

It's not the lateral movement but the execution of it, you know a pesky little thing called hitting a bloody target and having targets actually moving as opposed to having statues to kick to

Now onto the coach - pathetic display unless hes now coaching fpr the best possible draft pick then he was outstanding.

I rekcon the 1st option is the most likely

This extension he got is the blunder of the season

I think he's finally lost the players.

Possibly but until he loses Benny he stays so he is staying...

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3197 on: July 24, 2016, 08:41:45 PM »
WP, i just want you to know that despite boiling with rage ive (just) managed to keep it together.

I think im ok.

No need to ban me this week.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3198 on: July 24, 2016, 08:44:09 PM »
WP, i just want you to know that despite boiling with rage ive (just) managed to keep it together.

I think im ok.

No need to ban me this week.

Thanks fpr letting me know

I totally peeved so i might end up banning myself
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #3199 on: July 24, 2016, 08:47:06 PM »
Has to go
Got no idea

To borrow one of your favourite phrases "do actually watch the game"" and "where you there"?

Because I'm pretty sure the side that actaully won by 11 odd goals spent most of the day perfecting lateral movement of the ball. Very rarely did they go direct down the middle.

It's not the lateral movement but the execution of it, you know a pesky little thing called hitting a bloody target and having targets actually moving as opposed to having statues to kick to

Now onto the coach - pathetic display unless hes now coaching fpr the best possible draft pick then he was outstanding.

My comment was about key players being wide and away from goals
That's why we kicked 5 goals the game
Riewoldt should be played 30 metres from goals
They have killed Jack

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3200 on: July 24, 2016, 08:49:24 PM »
Has to go
Got no idea

My comment was about key players being wide and away from goals
That's why we kicked 5 goals the game
Riewoldt should be played 30 metres from goals
They have killed Jack

Time and time again we have seen tigers not being able get the ball past 1/2 way when te other team does a full 'press'.

Jack would of been the only guy in that half of te ground and the ball wouldn't never go there

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3201 on: July 24, 2016, 10:43:22 PM »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3202 on: July 24, 2016, 11:09:32 PM »
WP, players playing poorly or not. The entire place needs a fresh start. 5/6 years of rubbish and mediocrity. It's not worked. Move on we aren't panicking after 1 year of something new. Move on. If there was no contract extension at start of the year he'd have been sacked already.

Place needs a fresh startin coaching and football leadership. Playing group needs a shake up big time. Need to get real, blaming players efforts and energy is part coaches responsibility.
Go Tigers!

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3203 on: July 24, 2016, 11:18:38 PM »
We were like witches hats at a Hawks training session. I still think our awareness of where to be and which lines to run when in possession is way off and given the time of the season and a long pre season we simply shouldnt be that bad at executing the simple things.

Therefore this can only come back to two things, firstly they are not coached very well or secondly the players are not good enough to execute. Unfortunately for us i think the answer is its a combination of both which makes fixing the problem in the shorter term very tough indeed.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3204 on: July 24, 2016, 11:24:15 PM »
We were like witches hats at a Hawks training session. I still think our awareness of where to be and which lines to run when in possession is way off and given the time of the season and a long pre season we simply shouldnt be that bad at executing the simple things.

Therefore this can only come back to two things, firstly they are not coached very well or secondly the players are not good enough to execute. Unfortunately for us i think the answer is its a combination of both which makes fixing the problem in the shorter term very tough indeed.

Starts with changing player and coaching groups
Go Tigers!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3205 on: July 25, 2016, 12:09:51 AM »

Seems to only be a vague Big Footy rumour at this stage but possibly glimmer of hope:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/gale-leaving-richmond.1139415/
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3207 on: July 25, 2016, 06:14:16 AM »
Game plan atrocious.

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #3208 on: July 25, 2016, 06:31:29 AM »
Too many blokes unable to absorb pressure and just cough the ball up or make poor decisions
Exhibit A - B.Ellis
How Hardwick keeps playing him is beyond belief
Why play Jack on the ball, we don't have a forward that can consistently take marks and kick goals so why isn't he played permanent full forward inside the forward 50 ALWAYS

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #3209 on: July 25, 2016, 06:49:39 AM »
Too many blokes unable to absorb pressure and just cough the ball up or make poor decisions
Exhibit A - B.Ellis
How Hardwick keeps playing him is beyond belief
Why play Jack on the ball, we don't have a forward that can consistently take marks and kick goals so why isn't he played permanent full forward inside the forward 50 ALWAYS

Correct