Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276106 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3525 on: September 10, 2016, 11:16:22 AM »
Was speaking to a close family friend of a senior player last night. He told me that said player has lost faith in Hardwick and so have many of his teammates.

tony_montana

« Reply #3526 on: September 10, 2016, 11:30:20 AM »
doesnt augur well for next season does it?

expecting a shocker tbh - hence why I am very strongly against us trading away any future picks this year.

Did he elaborate why the player and his teammates have lost faith? gamestyle? inconsistencies at the selection table?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #3527 on: September 10, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »
doesnt augur well for next season does it?

expecting a shocker tbh - hence why I am very strongly against us trading away any future picks this year.

Did he elaborate why the player and his teammates have lost faith? gamestyle? inconsistencies at the selection table?

He didn't actually. I should have asked, but we weren't chatting for that long.

naturaldisaster

« Reply #3528 on: September 10, 2016, 11:45:57 AM »
Was speaking to a close family friend of a senior player last night. He told me that said player has lost faith in Hardwick and so have many of his teammates.

Doesn't suprise me to be honest, honestly think the players might end up rebelling against him.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3529 on: September 10, 2016, 12:01:22 PM »

Doesn't suprise me to be honest, honestly think the players might end up rebelling against him.

Not a bad thing me thinks
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3530 on: September 10, 2016, 01:15:43 PM »

Not doubting you Willy actaully quite interested in this TBH

But what I'd like to know is the player in question one of the blokes who's been told they are likely to be traded? As i think they all had their reviews and have been told if they are on the table or not
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Sack Hardwick, Gale and O'Neil
« Reply #3531 on: September 10, 2016, 01:16:53 PM »
So 2017 arrives, they sack dimmer after round 8, yet we still have idiots making decisions and throwing contracts around....they need to go too
Caracella and Balmey.

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3532 on: September 10, 2016, 01:23:32 PM »
So 2017 rolls around & some are still recycling the same post ...    :sleep
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #3533 on: September 10, 2016, 03:14:34 PM »

Not doubting you Willy actaully quite interested in this TBH

But what I'd like to know is the player in question one of the blokes who's been told they are likely to be traded? As i think they all had their reviews and have been told if they are on the table or not

Not sure. Sorry WP.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3534 on: September 10, 2016, 03:33:41 PM »
So 2017 rolls around & some are still recycling the same post ...    :sleep

I know right
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3535 on: September 10, 2016, 05:59:00 PM »
95 tackles by Giants to win first final by 6 goals...

Not just about talent. Not just about game plan but its about willingness to work hard, be selfless and aggressive. Other than Rance none of our players do these things, not even close. This blame is on Hardwick. For the players mindset and unaccountability. We lose as we joke at press conferences. You don't draft lazy players, you don't draft players who are selfish. You create that and the coach is accountable for these things.

Sack this dud. Let him get angry in his bedroom by himself and lets move on with our club.
Go Tigers!

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3536 on: September 10, 2016, 06:01:00 PM »

Not just about talent. Not just about game plan but its about willingness to work hard, be selfless and aggressive. Other than Rance none of our players do these things, not even close. This blame is on Hardwick. For the players mindset and unaccountability. We lose as we joke at press conferences. You don't draft lazy players, you don't draft players who are selfish. You create that and the coach is accountable for these things.

Sack this dud. Let him get angry in his bedroom by himself and lets move on with our club.

Watching finals football makes one greatly grateful for the leadership and contract status of Hampson grigg Houli penny Benny Dimma and friends  :gotigers

Lots of tackles but the CORRALLING WAS TERRIBLE
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 07:09:16 PM by WilliamPowell »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #3537 on: September 10, 2016, 08:14:10 PM »

Watching finals football makes one greatly grateful for the leadership and contract status of Hampson grigg Houli penny Benny Dimma and friends  :gotigers

Lots of tackles but the CORRALLING WAS TERRIBLE

Correct.  What's with all that tackling?  Not only is it dangerous but it's ugly to watch.  Seriously what do they think they'll achieve from this?
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3538 on: September 10, 2016, 10:48:32 PM »
Should we add Scott to this thread?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:29:17 PM by Yeahright »

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #3539 on: September 10, 2016, 11:30:01 PM »
Don't know if this was the thread laughing Hardwick was in? But coach grumpy had a laugh in his pressed tonight.
Not trying to pick just saying.
With hope because looks like dimmas going nowhere yet! :huh