Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 273967 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3585 on: October 01, 2016, 07:07:54 PM »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3586 on: October 01, 2016, 08:24:47 PM »
To all those apologists and wankers who continually take cheap shots at those of us who say "clubs have passed us" well here is another one that has. The RFC should be bloody ashamed of the way they have gone about it. Melbourne will have their flag soon enough to.

Keep scoffing at the clubs that have passed us comment, the apologists, RCGG and BB just accept mediocracy. Oh and no, I don't accept Hampson as the answer but like I have said a billion times, he is all we have. What does that tell you of where we are when Hampson is all we have (did well too).

All hail Conca, B Ellis, Batchelor and the others....well done RFC.

I know you're not the quickest horse in the paddock but the Bulldogs actually went past us last year, I am not sure why it took a GF win to you actually realized that

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3587 on: October 01, 2016, 08:36:09 PM »
^^ Oh so now teams have passed us have they....gee, make up your mind please instead of running with the hares and hunting with the hounds....
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3588 on: October 01, 2016, 08:42:44 PM »
Eached him play in a final last night.
Saw him twice.

Once at the start, trying to push blokes around - ended up on his back.

Second time, on the bench looking dejected.

Stability.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3589 on: October 01, 2016, 08:46:25 PM »
^^ Oh so now teams have passed us have they....gee, make up your mind please instead of running with the hares and hunting with the hounds....

Yeh I've been saying it for ages, keep up man you make RFC supporters look dopey especially with your comments on ball drop

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #3590 on: October 01, 2016, 09:03:21 PM »
How would Hardwick feel after watching the GF.?

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3591 on: October 01, 2016, 09:16:55 PM »
To all those apologists and wankers who continually take cheap shots at those of us who say "clubs have passed us" well here is another one that has. The RFC should be bloody ashamed of the way they have gone about it. Melbourne will have their flag soon enough to.

Keep scoffing at the clubs that have passed us comment, the apologists, RCGG and BB just accept mediocracy. Oh and no, I don't accept Hampson as the answer but like I have said a billion times, he is all we have. What does that tell you of where we are when Hampson is all we have (did well too).

All hail Conca, B Ellis, Batchelor and the others....well done RFC.

I know you're not the quickest horse in the paddock but the Bulldogs actually went past us last year, I am not sure why it took a GF win to you actually realized that

Who is saying that Bulldogs have gone past us?
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3592 on: October 01, 2016, 09:23:00 PM »
Lol @ Hardwick career.
Lol @ Hardwick and Dan Rich excuses that we were hindered with lack of draft opportunities because of expansion clubs... Doggies were finished 2 years ago. No coach, No captain. 20 months later. Premiers.

Beveridge, who has never won a flag, never won anything at AFL level - When his moment of glory came to lift the cup, stand on the dias and pump the fists to everyone who doubted him or point to his family, he hands it all over to Bob Murphy. Class. Whilst we put up with some pig who makes jokes about his sex life, can never remember a wanky cliche, laughs off 20 goal losses and gives jobs to his mates. Absolute dud.

Well done Beveridge if only the RFC were so lucky to have a coach like you.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:51:20 AM by TigerLand »
Go Tigers!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3593 on: October 01, 2016, 11:03:44 PM »
Well said
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #3594 on: October 02, 2016, 12:47:30 AM »
He's thinking...

"Some teams are tackling teams, we're not a high tackling team...."

"I have the blueprint to success, we must stick by the process because this is the best list I've seen in my time at the club & we have the cream coming through that will take us to the next level......" :rollin

At the same time he's saying to himself, "the swans should've coralled the Bulldogs instead of trying to tackle, they should've gone backwards to go forwards, hugged the boundary line, maintained possession and kicked to the pockets when going inside 50 and they would've beat the Bulldogs".  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #3595 on: October 02, 2016, 07:03:30 AM »
He's thinking...

"Some teams are tackling teams, we're not a high tackling team...."

"I have the blueprint to success, we must stick by the process because this is the best list I've seen in my time at the club & we have the cream coming through that will take us to the next level......" :rollin

At the same time he's saying to himself, "the swans should've coralled the Bulldogs instead of trying to tackle, they should've gone backwards to go forwards, hugged the boundary line, maintained possession and kicked to the pockets when going inside 50 and they would've beat the Bulldogs".  :rollin

T, magnifique :bow

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3596 on: October 02, 2016, 08:03:34 AM »
Lol @ Hardwick and Dan Rich excuses that we were hindered with lack of draft opportunities because of expansion clubs... Doggies were finished 2 years ago. No coach, No captain. 20 months later. Premiers.

But Richmond were worse than fitzory zomg
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Ruanaidh

« Reply #3597 on: October 02, 2016, 08:15:36 AM »
And yet supporters squeal with the mention of trading Top 5 players in order to get multiple 1st round picks when the breadth of the list isn't good enough....and salivate over the import of retread hacks like Yarran. Yes Hardwick and the Admin are duds but the enabling supporters are to blame as well.

Balme has been brought in to allegedly change this paradigm so his feet must be held to the fire by all of us. We are not even close. I would trade Cotchin, Deledio, Vickery and Bellis for picks and would not give up pick 6 unless it is for 2 latter round 1 selections.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3598 on: October 02, 2016, 08:19:25 AM »
And yet supporters squeal with the mention of trading Top 5 players in order to get multiple 1st round picks when the breadth of the list isn't good enough....and salivate over the import of retread hacks like Yarran. Yes Hardwick and the Admin are duds but the enabling supporters are to blame as well.

Balme has been brought in to allegedly change this paradigm so his feet must be held to the fire by all of us. We are not even close. I would trade Cotchin, Deledio, Vickery and Bellis for picks and would not give up pick 6 unless it is for 2 latter round 1 selections.

Who did beverage give away...  Ryan griffin and ....

Bob murphy was flying. Boyd got 30 in a flag. Morris looked like glen jackovich. He's done alright with what was there by and large. I think most people would be happy offloading our better players for Patton or Cameron. The club is too meek and rubbish for daring ruthless trades

Outside of big-fish millionaire (star) Boyd they have got everything out of 2nd/3rd/4th former rounders. The anti Richmond.

Well done to them
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:40:10 AM by Stalin »

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3599 on: October 02, 2016, 09:12:52 AM »
Don't forget the Dog's bottomed out for years to get their list. Ladder possies were 10th 15th 15th 14th 6th and 7th so 3 years tanking after a mid run effort plus some father sons.  Great coach but they went the 5+ year rebuild after the compromised drafts and they still haven't finished top 4.   We could just as easily be talking about their gradual progression if they lost the preliminary.