Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]  (Read 260120 times)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Re: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]
« Reply #1305 on: October 10, 2012, 07:59:20 PM »
who would be better caddy or tyson?

I would say at this stage Caddy but I could be wrong I don't read the herald Sun.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1306 on: October 10, 2012, 08:00:15 PM »
At least he has a go
Actually im prepared to offer a vote as to what's worse

Jack saying caddy to the Roos or

X saying Tambling is a gun, Rance is useless, post is a rising star and Foley is a hack

Everyone's makes mistakes champ u know, I do my fair bit but  why so much anger x?

Just asking

I can tell you why. Go back through Jackstars post and tell me where he has actually added anything to the forum that not either Self indulgent or where hes not baging the club. I can tell you now you wont find a single post.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for people having a crack but the repetitive negativity that Jackstar comes here with constantly baging players and the way the club is run reeks of sour grapes from the former employee of the club.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1307 on: October 10, 2012, 08:05:26 PM »
who would be better caddy or tyson?

Some expert on here will give you there expert advice though.

Cat got your tongue all of a sudden :lol You were happy to dish out you Expert advice in recent times it came to Dusty, Rance, Vickery, Conca and Ivan Maric ;D

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1308 on: October 10, 2012, 08:08:45 PM »
Lol at J'starr playing the victim!

He talks himself up every chance he bloody gets and genuinely relishes the opportunity to sling poo at the club he supposedly 'supports'.
Then he comes back and says 'i dont know why i bother with you nuffers/flogs/d'heads'

oh yeah, poor old J'starr just trying to keep everyone in the know! What a trooper!

:lol

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1309 on: October 10, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »
Woe is me.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1310 on: October 10, 2012, 08:27:20 PM »
 :banghead :banghead

Snip & edited

Stick to the topic without the swearing & name calling
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

« Reply #1311 on: October 10, 2012, 08:29:02 PM »
Is the Jacobs deal done?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1312 on: October 10, 2012, 09:05:22 PM »
At least he has a go

X saying Tambling is a gun, Rance is useless, post is a rising star and Foley is a hack

Everyone's makes mistakes champ u know, I do my fair bit but  why so much anger x?

Just asking

I can tell you why. Go back through Jackstars post and tell me where he has actually added anything to the forum that not either Self indulgent or where hes not baging the club. I can tell you now you wont find a single post.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for people having a crack but the repetitive negativity that Jackstar comes here with constantly baging players and the way the club is run reeks of sour grapes from the former employee of the club.

cheers mate appreciate the mature response as i expected i would get. Glad to see its only a select few, namely 1, who has to resort to threatening private messages about where i live and to sleep with one eye open.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1313 on: October 10, 2012, 09:26:07 PM »
At least he has a go

Just asking

cheers mate appreciate the mature response as i expected i would get. Glad to see its only a select few, namely 1, who has to resort to threatening private messages about where i live and to sleep with one eye open.

Surely there is a line and abusive PM's should not be tolerated in any way shape or form :police: if you don't have the balls to say it in public then don't say it at all. Best thing to do is just post it up on the forum and rat the gutless wonder out. Very sad that people resort to such a low act >:(

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1314 on: October 10, 2012, 09:38:48 PM »
O'h dear, there seems to have been some self editing going on here :lol Maybe Jackstar just realised the joke is really on him :lol :lol

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1315 on: October 10, 2012, 09:40:34 PM »
O.k maybe its the mods doing editing while I'm posting :-\

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1316 on: October 10, 2012, 09:42:54 PM »
Where are my posts? I didn't transgress any rules or regulations  :huh

How dare you  >:(

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1317 on: October 10, 2012, 09:45:29 PM »
Snip again  :banghead :banghead

Don't care who started, don't care why people have posting what they have

Keep the personal sniping and private vendettas off the forum.

There will be no further warnings, we need to snip again and 72 hour suspensions apply

O'h dear, there seems to have been some self editing going on here :lol Maybe Jackstar just realised the joke is really on him :lol :lol

No I'm in the process of doing major editing to this thread because it's been hi-jacked by a couple of posters who have "issues" that shouldn't be brought on this forum

You did actually...

Repeat:

There will be no further warnings, we need to snip again and 72 hour suspensions apply
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1318 on: October 10, 2012, 09:48:20 PM »
Snip again  :banghead :banghead

Don't care who started, don't care why people have posting what they have

Keep the personal sniping and private vendettas off the forum.

No I'm in the process of doing major editing to this thread because it's been hi-jacked by a couple of posters who have "issues" that shouldn't be brought on this forum

You did actually...

Repeat:

Fair enough :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1319 on: October 11, 2012, 12:31:40 AM »
Melbourne has zeroed in on Essendon forward Scott Gumbleton, but could face a fight from Fremantle for the luckless goalkicker. Demons coach Mark Neeld met Gumbleton in Perth on Wednesday. It might have to hold off Fremantle, which confirmed on Wednesday it had completed a medical check on Gumbleton and is interested in luring the out-of-contract Bomber back to his home state of Western Australia. But the 24-year-old could yet stay at Essendon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/melbourne-zeroes-in-on-bomber-scott-gumbleton-but-faces-fight-with-fremantle/story-fn69a32t-1226493149869

Weekend talks are expected to decide the future of Collingwood forward Chris Dawes. Rumours were rife on Wednesday that Dawes had agreed to a Western Bulldogs deal, but his management hosed that down on Wednesday night.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/trade-deal-for-collingwood-forward-chris-dawes-still-to-be-done/story-fn69a32t-1226493172346

Adelaide has offered Jonathan Giles a more lucrative deal over three years to return home to South Australia.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/michael-voss-eyes-out-of-favour-demon-brent-moloney-as-lions-missing-midfield-link/story-fnca0u4y-1226493164575