Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]  (Read 259089 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]
« Reply #1410 on: October 14, 2012, 12:53:02 PM »
 :lol you crack me up Coach.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1411 on: October 14, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »

Monday 22nd is the last date clubs can match an FA offer so there is still 4 days after that for trades.

Hopefully the AFL will announce the compo picks quickly.

thanks
'65

Yesterday's Age said compo picks will be announced Friday
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1413 on: October 14, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »
 :lol

Coach just having a tinny in his tinny.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1414 on: October 14, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »
Bret Thornton's AFL career looks set to continue, with the Carlton free agent attracting the attention of Greater Western Sydney.

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=149676

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1415 on: October 14, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »
Who did you have in mind, mad one, and what do you offer him that he isnt getting at his current club?

Actually i reckon we should go for Mark Blake. Won't have to trade for him. Get him in the psd. He's very good in the hitouts. He's not that bad around the ground. Has a few years left and would be handy back up for Maric. We could get rid of Graham and pick up a young ruckman in the draft too as well as putting Browne on the rookie list

:clapping
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #1416 on: October 14, 2012, 05:08:38 PM »

Actually i reckon we should go for Mark Blake. Won't have to trade for him. Get him in the psd. He's very good in the hitouts. He's not that bad around the ground.

They used to cheer if he got a kick !!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1417 on: October 14, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
Who did you have in mind, mad one, and what do you offer him that he isnt getting at his current club?

Actually i reckon we should go for Mark Blake. Won't have to trade for him. Get him in the psd. He's very good in the hitouts. He's not that bad around the ground. Has a few years left and would be handy back up for Maric. We could get rid of Graham and pick up a young ruckman in the draft too as well as putting Browne on the rookie list

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1418 on: October 14, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »

:clapping :clapping - and WP involved in the makings of a Dookie pyramid

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1419 on: October 14, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »

:clapping :clapping :clapping - pass the dookie pyramid upon the right hand side
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1420 on: October 14, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »

:clapping :clapping :clapping - pass the dookie pyramid upon the right hand side
:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping Yesss Big man

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1421 on: October 14, 2012, 06:36:23 PM »

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1422 on: October 14, 2012, 06:42:34 PM »

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping  Is MT Terry Wallace?  This is list management at its finest.

tony_montana

« Reply #1423 on: October 14, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping  Is MT Terry Wallace?  This is list management at its finest.
:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping inb4snip

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1424 on: October 14, 2012, 06:46:00 PM »
After a good start with Knights and Chaplain - we have been very quiet!

Need more than 2 recruits to improve the list. Obviously our trade bait is not attracting any interest. A clear sign that they are duds and just need to be cut.

No depth = another frustrating season

Did we not win 10.5 games and lose a handful of games by a handful of points?
We get a Roos like draw next year and finals become much more realistic.
In fact, I would go as far to say the draw is more important that the trade period

Finals, no excuses! Hoping for a good draw to get into finals is already conceding defeat and saying we are not good enough or we don't have the players. Trade period is far more important than the draw, good sides will win anywhere, the Pies, Hawks, Freo, etc..... Have proved that.

Surprised you forgot Sydney!