Author Topic: What we need to recruit  (Read 3537 times)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: What we need to recruit
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2012, 06:04:45 PM »
Why do we need a big bodied defender? Rance, post, griffiths and astbury weigh between 95 and 100kg. I'd rather they put on 3kg each instead of getting chaplain

Only Griff is over 95kg the rest are all 93kg or less.

Griff at 198cm and 99kg should be our monster backman but...

Chaplin at 195 and 110kg certainly could be used while Griff is still injury prone.

and let's not forget he still 20 years old

:thumbsup

In what world is Chaplin 110 kilo? With that weight he lost over pre-season he would be 95k tops I reckon.

Sorry 100kg.

Should have known it would have been my funny old mate that would pick up the typo.  :lol

Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2012, 06:14:58 PM »
Why do we need a big bodied defender? Rance, post, griffiths and astbury weigh between 95 and 100kg. I'd rather they put on 3kg each instead of getting chaplain

Only Griff is over 95kg the rest are all 93kg or less.

Griff at 198cm and 99kg should be our monster backman but...

Chaplin at 195 and 110kg certainly could be used while Griff is still injury prone.

and let's not forget he still 20 years old

:thumbsup

In what world is Chaplin 110 kilo? With that weight he lost over pre-season he would be 95k tops I reckon.

Sorry 100kg.

Should have known it would have been my funny old mate that would pick up the typo.  :lol

We're so funny :lol

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
5 things we need

1. Neil Balme out Cameron FFS

The decision to sign Jackson, Graham & Edwards pre season was arguably the most pathetic thing the club has done in 30 years.

2. 1 A grade midfielder. Above 185 preferably. Bastinac type :banghead :banghead. We have 2 top 10 picks of later and whilst i think Conca and Morris have upside i think we need a stronger body in the middle

3. 1 Solid Defender. Chaplan

4. 1 Big Forward. Should aim for Cloke but no one with balls at the RFC so we will probably end up with Russell and try him in the F 50 alongside the "rejuvenated" Mcguane

5. 1 Small to give King a chop out as Edwards and Nahas are pathetic against quality opposition.

Neil balme, like hed make a world of difference, what for , relief ruck :lol

Under camerons watch we have created a recruiting network that has seen us make giant strides, as the director he is accountable for that

Giant strides?
You are joking aren't you?

Balme has been part of one of the most successful clubs in decades yet he wouldn't do much

Yeah Jackson 2 year extension February
Edwards see above
Gus last year extended contract

He s been in right place at right time, collingwood couldnt get rid of him soon enough through the tarrant escapades, pre premiership days....lomg bow attributing cats success to balme whos effectively the welfare officer,mwhat next poach their proprty steward :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Ox

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2012, 07:59:16 PM »
Blokes that want to play footy at the top level

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2012, 08:57:46 PM »
Blokes that want to play footy at the top level

*can